Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (67113 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Two Slay Queens Stripped N.a.ke.d For Stealing Rolex And Bracelets (video) / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by bennynaza(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2019
Ha
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by stanley000: 10:16pm On May 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
...They took my rings, they took my rolex
I looked at the brothas and said "dam, what's next?" ...
they got guns to my head ,I think I'm going down..... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by bigprojectng: 10:17pm On May 14, 2019
Za zan mi gan ja
Hehehehe...
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by Wagon07(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2019
drskyfly007:
hope you don't mean 50k in Naira... Cos a Rolex of 100k in naira is still fake..

Original Rolex cost way more

Lol tell am oh..
The cheapest rolex "oyster" varies from 5,500USD which is about 1.8M in naira.
While the minimum one is "Datejust" which prices are from 13,000,USD that's about 5m..

and all this one self nah still show..

the original one that do turn to inheritance prices varies from 20M. "Submarine" tho.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2019
stanley000:
they got guns to my head ,I think I'm going down..... cheesy grin
...I got a car full of girls and it's going real swell
The next stop is the east side motel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 14, 2019
Men, if you wear Rolex, she will give you for free. Buy several fake ones. grin
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by frankyychiji(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2019
Failure44:

He has money
An original Rolex cost alot of cash.
More than 50k
Your 50k, is it in dollars or naira?
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by frankyychiji(f): 12:30am On May 15, 2019
drskyfly007:
hope you don't mean 50k in Naira... Cos a Rolex of 100k in naira is still fake..

Original Rolex cost way more
An average stainless steel Rolex cost about N2m here. An average full gold cost over N10m and more if there other things to it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by frankyychiji(f): 12:32am On May 15, 2019
namiji2598:
250_300k for a good rolex
Still fake. Even 1m is fake except it's second hand.
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by frankyychiji(f): 12:34am On May 15, 2019
Wagon07:

Lol tell am oh..
The cheapest rolex "oyster" varies from 5,500USD which is about 1.8M in naira.
While the minimum one is "Datejust" which prices are from 13,000,USD that's about 5m..

and all this one self nah still show..

the original one that do turn to inheritance prices varies from 20M. "Submarine" tho.
How can a Submariner cost 20m? Is it Tourbillion?
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by Rextizzle(m): 1:42am On May 15, 2019
That must be antibrutus
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by stanley000: 5:13am On May 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
...I got a car full of girls and it's going real swell
The next stop is the east side motel
chai RIP Nate Dogg embarassed , that voice there, so touchy down from da east side to the LBC, on a mission trynna find Mr Warren G....

1 Like

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by blowjohn(m): 5:47am On May 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What's the difference between him and a mad man on the street? grin cheesy

Jeez I was about to talk about his balls swinging hard.
Why did u chose that nick?
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by Karemarealty288(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2019
This proves that it's not Aba made Rolex.
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:18am On May 15, 2019
stanley000:
chai RIP Nate Dogg embarassed , that voice there, so touchy down from da east side to the LBC, on a mission trynna find Mr Warren G....
on point bro ... G funk ... music from a golden era!
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by mkpurumma090(f): 6:33am On May 15, 2019
traihit:

cheesy grin
It takes a mad lady to steal her man's Rolex, it takes a mad man to chase his lady who stole his Rolex unclad. So they're both mad...

What is Rolex

2 Likes

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by slickkay(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2019
They got my homey hemmed up and they all around...
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by traihit: 8:01am On May 15, 2019
mkpurumma090:

What is Rolex

Rolex is a very expensive wristwatch. I think the cheapest is over a million naira.
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by mctfopt: 8:20am On May 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
...They took my rings, they took my rolex
I looked at the brothas and said "dam, what's next?" ...

Regulate cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by mechanics(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2019
Hahahahah, he should have wore a short.
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by alizma: 10:20am On May 15, 2019
Always get dressed ahead of her. No matter how sweet the sex is, when she starts wearing her pant, its obvious the fun. Though there may be another day for such fun but at least for that day, get dress because the fun is over and it is real business time.
Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by Adonko(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2019
Most prostitutes are thieves, prostitutions and stealing go in tandem.

1 Like

Re: Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This by mkpurumma090(f): 11:01am On May 16, 2019
Thanks

Rolex is a very expensive wristwatch. I think the cheapest is over a million naira. [/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.