Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim (29946 Views)

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Third Mainland Suicide Victim - Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Mogajunior(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you suicidal? Are you depressed? Do you need someone to talk to? You need a therapist? You need to rant? Spiritual Attack/Oppression? You need counseling or advice? Call, SMS, WhatsApp 09050697535 to get help.
I just need a financial breakthrough.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:20pm On May 15, 2019
Mogajunior:
I just need a financial breakthrough.

What do you have in your hand?
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Mogajunior(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

What do you have in your hand?
Nothing. have bin struggling since I finished my nysc. I think getting a job will take me out of this misery.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2019
Mogajunior:
Nothing. have bin struggling since I finished my nysc. I think getting a job will take me out of this misery.

No that's not true. Everyone has something in their hands. God deposited something into everyone hands. All that is needed is to realise it. Think deeply and look into your hands again. You definitely have something... Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Mogajunior(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

No that's not true. Everyone has something in their hands. God deposited something into everyone hands. All that is needed is to realise it. Think deeply and look into your hands again. You definitely have something... Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Thank you. Your words are encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by ladygudhead(f): 5:48pm On May 15, 2019
Aieboocaar:

Lmao!!! grin grin grin funny you

The rate our generation attach much significance to likes on FB one would thinks uncle mark pays money for each like earned.

But yousef!!! why will you be getting only 27likes in your pinshure? grin grin grin Oya Gimme your ID lemme donate my like to make it 28 cheesy wink
lol It could be that I'm naht pretty na. cheesy

Don't worry I would love you save ur likes, ok? thanks love! wink... I appreciate!

see u around!
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Suspect33(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2019
Uyi168:
Not being born is the best thing ever..
To die immediately u are born is the second best thing
cry
asin eh? you won't believe I've been pondering on this for days now, whats the point of life if we'll spend it in pain and anxiety, human life is like forced military service, most times when i pray and thank God for life, it's not because am truly grateful, but bcus that's how i was thought to pray, life is messed up, i truly envy aborted and miscarried kids, they escaped a missile

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Uyi168: 6:19pm On May 15, 2019
Suspect33:
asin eh? you won't believe I've been pondering on this for days now, whats the point of life if we'll spend it in pain and anxiety, human life is like forced military service, most times when i pray and thank God for life, it's not because am truly grateful, but bcus that's how i was thought to pray, life is messed up, i truly envy aborted and miscarried kids, they escaped a missile
U spoke so well..
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Suspect33(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Jesus Christ is the real cure to depression .
Accept Him into your life and be at peace even the midst of a storm .

What do you do when you feel that hollow in your soul? You feel so cold and numb...even your tongue loses it ability to taste
You can't even feel pain ...you just want to sleep and never wake up
You feel so lifeless, weak and helpless... You need help but you don't want help embarassed

How do you fill that emptiness ?
Your best days are the days you feel indifferent
Your soul is yearning for something but you don't know what it is ....

Jesus Christ is the answer! Jesus Christ is calling you...yes you ! He's waiting for you with open arms .
Jesus Christ said "come to me all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I'll give you rest "

You need rest from yourself, your soul needs refreshing...

Jesus Christ is not asking you for anything, not your money, your house, your car...just you .

you talk as if following Jesus is a walk in the park, I've tried it before, hardest thing after further maths, God loves us so much that he made heaven so narrow and difficult, and hell? even just breathing can take you there
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2019
Suspect33:
you talk as if following Jesus is a walk in the park, I've tried it before, hardest thing after further maths, God loves us so much that he made heaven so narrow and difficult, and hell? even just breathing can take you there
No, it's not .

What did you think you needed to do that was too hard ?
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Suspect33(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
No, it's not .

What did you think you needed to do that was too hard ?
everything, giving up everything, even yourself, bro i know alot about the Christian life
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Mariangeles(f): 6:53pm On May 15, 2019
Suspect33:
everything, giving up everything, even yourself, bro i know alot about the Christian life
You just need a reorientation about everything that's all
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Greatzeus(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2019
Olalan:
Just maybe we all need to stop chasing shadows in form of internet friends and look more after the friends and family members we see everyday
God bless you for this. What's the glory in number of Facebook friends and Twitter or Instagram followers,if they don't add value to your life or they can't be reach physically when you are at your low end
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by haybhi1(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2019
Davash222:

It rains everywhere, Chief.

Yes, It rains everywhere. While some are situated such that the rain doesn't touch their body at all, it actually drowns some others.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:30pm On May 15, 2019
Mogajunior:
Thank you. Your words are encouraging.

You are welcome
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by Nobody: 6:35am On May 16, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Just did
okay
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by lilliesboy(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
PopeFlatino:
U know one thing I realize in this present world,, People expecially Relatives won't pay attention to u until u die..am a Living testimony,Since this year I have been suffering massively like never before but no one cares,suicide isn't an option yet but with d way am depressed and broke I pray I survives it..

I will go on Facebook to make a post like "so depressed" or any possible message accross to interested ones,all of them will start famzing u publicly , asking u on comment "Nna wats d problem?"... but once u inbox d relative that u need little cash to solve ur problem he /she will snub u or block u.

To d extent dat I even begged for 2k here on nairaland and a guy messed me up with joke..

But once u die ,all of them go just contribute #10k or more for ur burial...

In summary,We should learn to detect signals earlier,if u have help a brother before it turns soar
Tell us you need N2,000 or more and stop this long monologue of yours.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by PopeFlatino(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2019
Guy it's true and I need it aswell
lilliesboy:

Tell us you need N2,000 or more and stop this long monologue of yours.
Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by frbona: 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
kol58:
BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT DETAILS BELOW..I DOUBTED B4 BUT AM ENJOYING IT NOW...FOLLOW US ON OUR NEXT GAME AND SUBSCRIBE..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP
price?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim by TheIkoro(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
FactBoyz:
More

https:///2019/05/10-fb-posts-that-reflect-the-struggles-of-unn-suicide-victim.html

The only reason behind thy suicide (attempts and eventual success) receiving more than even a page of coverage by any of the Press or social media is because thou ignored GOD enough to ask, "Where do atheists go when they die?" Had thou ever recognised enough of the presence of GOD in thy life, thine would have been a case of being treated as unknown, yet well known - with not a single mention made of either thy attempts, or (if it be then possible) thy success; except - if thou be Masculinist - the blatant nerve with which both Press and social media would leave both radio and television to blare their mockery of all thy attempts. Then, the atrocity would be "in the air only."

I feel little sympathy for thee. Thou knoweth not what it is to spend a lifetime screaming "Save Our Souls!!" to a deaf audience.

I feel little sympathy for any of The Fool/Comedian that is thy generation. For it still is seven eyes for each eye lost due to him who saith,

"Behold, I know it not."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Duping Woman After Posing As Project Manager In India / Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" / Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.