Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Making Love Before One's Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love Before One's Wedding (8388 Views)

(polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / Making Love & Raising A Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by kojeiwa(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2007
I have to test drive the car i am buying. Maybe twice in a week before i finally claim it.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by sage(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2007
@CrazyKid

undecided
see ur naija mentality

how about flooging and brutalizing all men that have had sex b/4. That would also reduce the rate of having sex.

Naija men and blaming women 4 everything sha.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by chidichris(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2007
apart from religioni see anything wrong with sex b4 marriage.
by the way, it is a two way thing. the man might end up finding out tomorrow that the wife cannot satisfy him on bed or woman might end up saying, i can't manage his sex life.
i must tell u that many broken homes today have things to do with sex but many wld not have the guts to discuss it and in such cases other excuses cld b presented but the real course will remain secret.
a woman who likes sex so much cannot cope with a man who sees sex as a thing of pro-creation and nothing more so how can this two spend their lifes together assuming they got married without knowing this and in this case someone has to look outside for makeup,back-up or an assistant husband.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by XYZ3(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2007
i must av an insight in my long-time invest wink
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by ehie007(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2007
sex b4 marriage is actually against the norms of a christian, but to me i feel it is necessary.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Bblak(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2007
It's a personal decision.But i think It's good to kip the bed undefiled
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by imelachi(f): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2007
i dont think it is compulsory to make love before marriage that is unsensible.u would have known the typeof girl u have before u will have to marry her[b][/b] shocked embarassed[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by gidi1(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2007
It's a personal decision and no one should be castigated for it. You may not like it but pray, who made you a judge over others? We are all susceptible and can only ask for God's grace to keep our legs together or our 'third leg' from entering the 'Bermuda Triangle'. For those amongst us who do and still come to post sanctimonious b, t, shut the f, k up, PLEASE!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by djcrucifix(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2007
i won't say that having sex before marriage is a good or bad thing, i think it's something that will have to be worked out between the couples.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by NihilceM: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
Kudos to Reverend.

I enjoyed your prayer: I shall recite it every morning. grin

@ topic

Na una know if you agree or you nor agree.

This topic don tire everybody!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by nancyekpoh(f): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2007
This is a personal decision. As for me i have made up my mind never to defile myself before my wedding and by the grace of God it's going to be so. So I don't see the reason why we should keep pinching a treasure which we know we will soon mount upon and get tired of it.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2007
Each man to his own but Personally,YES I [b]must handle the thing [/b]well before I get stuck with it for Life . . .No 2 ways abt that.  cool
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by almondjoy(f): 1:25am On Dec 11, 2007
@Topic
A matter of individual preference--not a moral issue!  Enjoyed every bit of it! cool  Felt soooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood! No regrets at all!  Not part of ma religion--YOGA!!!!!!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by metodman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2007
is like buying a no testing TV or a CAR or FRIDGE @ ALABA without testing it and it does not have guarantee for a normal price of an electronics, what if u get home and its not working , How do u feel Will you take it back?? PLEASE TEST YOUR PARTNER![i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by CathiDee(f): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
I guess it can be a risk that you are not compatible in bed. But this is part of a relationship - to be honest and open with each other. If you truly love each other then you will want to learn new things - yes even in the bedroom. In the end it doesn't matter if the man has a small member or the woman is frigid - if you love each other you will overcome these things.

How many of us these days have made love to a virgin? It is a special thing to give. Imagine someone loving you enough to decide that you were the one to give themselves to? That is something that can only be given once. Those who have made love to virgins can only appreciate how special that really is.

By keeping yourself for marriage - that makes it all the more precious.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by holythug(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2008
old news *rolls eyes*
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by CathiDee(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2008
Really? Are you sure?

How many people does one sleep with before they are satisfied? They will end up wishing that they can put all the partners into one person to satisfy themselves. Cause they will be like 'oh I wish this person did this the same way as my other lover', etc.

And what about the sexual diseases apart from HIV that one can get?

What about unwanted pregnancies?
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by jesuseun1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2008
all things are permissible,but not all things are beneficial

love b4 marriage is part of it,it has destroy many relationships,most relationships collapse immediately after sex.and ladies are mostly the victims.though its not easy to keep one,but its more honorable to keep it after marriage.

lets ponders on these:its like somebody showing u ur bday gift and now wrap it and presenting it back to u.u will not appreciate and value it much.

also,how can one write the semester test before one gets admitted in the university,on the argument that the more exams u write b4 getting admitted will make u more prepare towards the one u will write when u are finally admitted.

in conclusion,sex b4 marriage is just to fulfill the desire of the flesh,where is the fruits of patience and self control.?
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by nkybabe: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
1) worldman jst luk @ your smilly mout.Try washing it before u utter rubbish.no b u mk d wman as she bi?yet u hv d gut 2 cal them public toilet.
Pple lik u shld  hv gone on extinction.    2) And for you closetpervert,u say wmen sel dr body 4 mony?is it not people like u that petronise them?
because if u don't go 4 them,dey won't b dere.D earlier u search your heart 4 d truth, d beta for you.     3)   Then 2 Roadblock,i lov your response.we need people lik u in this forum nt people that open what dey kal mot 2 uter rubish.    4) kiping sex apart before weding is worth it as it increases d trust btween d 2 parties.Even if u both were nt virgins before engagement,try nt 2 defile your bed.It goes a long way 2 helping bot of u.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by PrincessMo(f): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2008
I don't see no problem with it.
Personally what I find indecent is
boy-hopping. I've been with one guy
for a VERY long time and it's only him I
be doin. I don't cheat on him, I don't crave
another,  jus him. Stayin faithful to one partner
I say is more important!
It reduces your risk of gettin the HIV virus and other
STDs, unwanted pregnancies (because well if u serious
with one dude for a long time, I'm sure u musta
talked about what would be done in the case of a
pregnancy . . . me and ma man do), etc.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by lovethokoh: 3:58am On Mar 05, 2011
nancyekpoh:

This is a personal decision. As for me i have made up my mind never to defile myself before my wedding and by the grace of God it's going to be so. So I don't see the reason why we should keep pinching a treasure which we know we will soon mount upon and get tired of it.

You that is still struggling to gain admission to Nekede ploy, wait until the guys there begin to eat and devour your kitty through your female friends, hahahahah
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by kinsoko(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
Sex before wedding is persnal/couples cup of tea,it is their business to have it or not. I tought our discausion is you wil have or not. But for me,the girl i wil marry wil not know my house until we wedd & she wil dance to my hause from the wedding hall. Imposibility is noting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help! My Wife Is Too Sexually Uptight / Rigid / A Cry For Help I Lost Everything / One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.