Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (10471 Views)

Aquagoat Crypto Coin: #1000 For 30million Aquagoat, Discount Available For Bulk / Buying Of Company Shares / Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by HeliosHay(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2019
Satisfier:
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you

Start an e-commerce business. Those are the kind of business model that can scale quickly if you know what you're doing.

I'm personally into Amazon Self Publishing and I've made over N30 million since I started in Nov 2016.

These are no empty claims either - below you can see proof of that (from ebook and paperback royalties alone, not including audiobook royalties)

E-commerce is the business model with the greatest leverage and scale.

1. I have no employees (so no need to pay salaries)
2. I have no overhead costs
3. I hold no inventory (it's completely digital)
4. I have access to a global audience (leveraging the Amazon platform)
5. Your assets are available for sale 24/7
6. You earn in dollars and spend/invest in Naira (Get more value for your buck)

... it's the business I've found the most success with.

For more details about publishing, feel free to check out my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by DivinePips123: 10:32am On May 16, 2019
Satisfier:
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you
Hi hi Satisfier,
Kindly check out our offering and investment/money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by luvlyADESUWA(f): 11:59am On May 16, 2019
Hello sir.
I beg you with the everything you believe, Do no go into any business you cannot have full control over, i beg u sir, run from all forms of online business no matter how profitable they may seem. Its better you set up a business you will have total control over, the business you will be seeing tangibly.

I dont know if you will like to invest in any other state apart from Abuja. Transportation business in Benin city is a money making machine, look at companies like God is Good, Edegbe line, Muyi line, Ohonba line and many others, they all have their Headquaters in Benin city, do you know why? Its because Edo is almost like the center of the nation, there's no way you can travel from one region to another region without passing through Edo.

Just incase you like the idea of Transport business, i will help you manage it, i will give you 100% time, energy, managerial and anlytical service from scratch to its maturity stage.

If you are interested sir, kindly chat me up on 09031288794...Adesuwa is my name

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:
Hello sir.
I beg you with the everything you believe, Do no go into any business you cannot have full control over, i beg u sir, run from all forms of online business no matter how profitable they may seem. Its better you set up a business you will have total control over, the business you will be seeing tangibly.

I dont know if you will like to invest in any other state apart from Abuja. Transportation business in Benin city is a money making machine, look at companies like God is Good, Edegbe line, Muyi line, Ohonba line and many others, they all have their Headquaters in Benin city, do you know why? Its because Edo is almost like the center of the nation, there's no way you can travel from one region to another region without passing through Edo.

Just incase you like the idea of Transport business, i will help you manage it, i will give you 100% time, energy, managerial and anlytical service from scratch to its maturity stage.

If you are interested sir, kindly chat me up on 09031288794...Adesuwa is my name

stop degrading other ideas to promote urs
and besides gigm hq is in asaba

transportation business is a gold mine anywhere in naija

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 16, 2019
Satisfier:

If you want a business that will survive for a long time and yield you reasonable profit to multiply your money.

Firstly, never invest all those fund in a single business but rather be diversified.

Secondly, get a warehouse or rent a shop for a start and test. Meet distributors if you can't be given one yet. Meet drinks distributors and sell different sort of soft drinks in bulk e.t.c pepsi, 7up, Coca-Cola, bigi cola, malt, viju and many more.

Before you start, travel outside Abuja to another state were you are not known as a big man and learn from a giant distributor...learn there mode of accounting and how the sales is done.. . Learn the technicality and Within 2months maximum you are good.

Start at a medium level and grow gradualy....all you need is employ people while you oversee the affairs in 3D cheesy
Trust me it's a good business.

***Fish farming is nice and lucrative....you can travel to Niger state or learn within Abuja. Meet big dealers into the business and thank me later... You don't have to stress yourself but just employ people with the idea and oversee the affairs in 3D grin grin.

The drink business is very good expecialy when you have the money to expand.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by NairalandAngel(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2019
Satisfier:

A lot would would depend on certain factors eg

Are you a recent returnee to the country?

Are you still in full time employment?

What area(s) of business do you find most appealing and interesting?

What's your investment horizon?

What is your risk appetite?

Things to bear in mind:

If the business proposition sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Make sure you understand the value proposition of any business before you dive into it; be sure to do a test run first with a small amount you can afford to loose.

Personally I would not invest in anything like crypto currency, blockchain, online forex where the principal promoter has no physical address.

Before you go into serious partnership with anyone make sure you have a physical meeting with the person at a neutral location, thereafter run a complete background check on him/her then proceed if everything checks out.

Do a thorough due diligence...ask questions, questions and more question!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by emperorventure4(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2019
You can invest 500k with me for online Betting, I will remit 600k to you after one month. I will drop my Statement of result and you will have access to monitor the Account
Pm me if interested
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by BizBayo: 6:59pm On May 16, 2019
Satisfier:

I have a secret for you. And you even need not invest up to that. You don't even need to start buying land or machineries before you start making your You will be glad.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by ayobarmy(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2019
Satisfier:

Hi, I will suggest you split the money into 2, because with #15ml, I can personally guide you through the process of starting offset printing business, though the gain may not come fast, but with my knowledge in this business, I can bet with my life that, you will definitely smile at the end of the struggle.... Only if you will listen......

Then you can think of another business to do with the remaining balance.....
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by waley007(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2019
ayobarmy:

Hi, I will suggest you split the money into 2, because with #15ml, I can personally guide you through the process of starting offset printing business, though the gain may not come fast, but with my knowledge in this business, I can bet with my life that, you will definitely smile at the end of the struggle.... Only if you will listen......

Then you can think of another business to do with the remaining balance.....
I'd like to know more about the printing business bro
Can you be of help
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 7:26am On May 17, 2019
Sincerely I don't know if my contribution will be meaningful but I advise if you will come invest a part of that money in my school here in ekiti state. Get a land along the school road , build self-contained hostels , and let out each for as high as 150 per apartment . Accommodation Business Is Really Booming Here In Oye-Ekiti.

If perhaps it interests you , check my signature sir/ma.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by All4real2: 8:57am On May 17, 2019
Damentia:
That's a really huge amount of money,if you need something like an ecommerce business,I can help you set up an Amazon business empire, we can get to meet if possible. I will take you through the steps on how you can get a full approved seller account on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom in Nigeria, You will get to learn how to register on the platform using a foreign phone number, a foreign address and an IRS tax number to get your online store approved, your funds can get some nice and cheap products from different factories from suppliers like alibaba which you can send to Amazon warehouse,also I will take you through how to list products, sell and how you can cash your earnings into your local bank account via payonneer. This business is very lucrative,risk free.....one thing is sure that whatever you choose to sell will be sold fast considering the huge traffic available on the platform, you can also drive your sales using Amazon pay-per-click ads.All the process of warehousing, packaging and delivery to clients is handled by Amazon as all you need do is order from suppliers, manage your inventories and watch your money grow. For more details you can WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by All4real2: 8:57am On May 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
bdc is 35m weekly allocation of 75 k dollars from cbn at 355 to sell at 359 ......or buy 3 oil tanker and make money from oil and gas logistics
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by ayobarmy(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2019
waley007:
I'd like to know more about the printing business bro
Can you be of help

The only business I know best for now is printing, so I am more than ready to walk with you on your road to success in printing, as long as you can be trusted......
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by JBoss25(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2019
Invest 10m in bitcoin, thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Amysynod(f): 11:55am On May 17, 2019
Forget company, use that money buy two Payloader CAT and you are in money!
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by waley007(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2019
ayobarmy:

The only business I know best for now is printing, so I am more than ready to walk with you on your road to success in printing, as long as you can be trusted......
of course bro , let's talk on Whatsapp 0811
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by stevebent(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2019
Amysynod:
Forget company, use that money buy two Payloader CAT and you are in money!
Pls tell me more about this.

How much can I make per month if I buy two of those? And what would it cost me to buy them?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Dirkcoyt: 12:19am On May 18, 2019
Satisfier:

Well if we can work on a startup together I have the idea you have the money then we can start the journey. It’s a business model that will stop piracy in the music and movie industry first of its kind basically we will be running on software and some tech.so it’s a case of idea meets money it’s up to we both to work as a team if it tickles a nice spot in you we talk further.

The plan is we will be solving a long plan in that industry and at the same time creating wealth cause we’re giving a solution to helpless industry so they will scamper for solution from us.with a good team together we can achieve greatness.

Do have a great time ahead.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Okoyeebows: 3:09am On May 18, 2019
Satisfier:

See all these people quoting you for business, they are after how your capital can enrich them not you.

How did you make your 30M? Expand it further and make more.

Divide your 30M into 6. Use one-sixth to start whatever business you're interested in and put the remaining in the bank.

Once the business you started with one-sixth is growing and you have overcome the challenges, you can add a little more capital.

If you are outside Nigeria, it's harder getting someone honest to run your business here. Even your own father and Mother may not manage the business to the extent you would have loved.

Whatever you do, shine your eyes make they no play you foreign.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by adims4sure: 6:08am On May 18, 2019
I have a wonderful idea which I can't disclose here. Kindly message me on WhatsApp let's talk.08133219572.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2019

If you want a business that will survive for a long time and yield you reasonable profit to multiply your money.

Firstly, never invest all those fund in a single business but rather be diversified.

Secondly, get a warehouse or rent a shop for a start and test. Meet distributors if you can't be given one yet. Meet drinks distributors and sell different sort of soft drinks in bulk e.t.c pepsi, 7up, Coca-Cola, bigi cola, malt, viju and many more.

Before you start, travel outside Abuja to another state were you are not known as a big man and learn from a giant distributor...learn there mode of accounting and how the sales is done.. . Learn the technicality and Within 2months maximum you are good.

Start at a medium level and grow gradualy....all you need is employ people while you oversee the affairs in 3D cheesy
Trust me it's a good business.

***Fish farming is nice and lucrative....you can travel to Niger state or learn within Abuja. Meet big dealers into the business and thank me later... You don't have to stress yourself but just employ people with the idea and oversee the affairs in 3D grin grin.

The drink business is very good expecialy when you have the money to expand.

Good idea thanks a lot
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by lettruthprevail: 10:32pm On May 18, 2019
Invest in telecommunication business eg wireless and wire telecommunication.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by akenzua74: 2:43pm On May 19, 2019
Pls don't rush, take your time, remembered, you said a long term business, which demand painstaking research. Here is my candid counsel, go to Stanbic IBTC, put that cash in FG debt bond, collect your 13%-15% interest. Which will be about #4m. If you resides in Abuja. Contact my signature ( Although am presently in Bakura LG, Zamfara State, handling a project for a client). I will shares with you a long term real estate biz that will grow into a multi billion naira biz in about 10-15years if properly manage. Note: #3-5m will be the off take. We will meet real land owners and their people in FCDA will guarantee you, when you made some agreed deposit to them, after you personally do your proper search on the said land. It is a long process and hectic, but when you successfully pass the process, you starts selling your land estate plots. Not a get rich quick biz ooo. But a bizness you can grow. Pls don't contact if you don't reside in Abuja, am not an agent but a practicing professional.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Dshocker(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
open a bdc berau d change ....thank me later

How do you get the license?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Dshocker(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

I will use my connection and help u secure(buy) an oil well, though cost more than 30 million but u will negotiate how and when to complete payment. But come o, u sure say u get 30 million? if true I can only say 'u get money o!'

You knew how to get an oil well,and you haven't gotten it for yourself.....My friend go and sit down!
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by alexowoade: 7:35pm On May 19, 2019
Invest on agriculture like poultry, fishery, a farmland to cultivate agricultural products,garri processing make it unique, food is always at high demand, you can employ youth and start small

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by RealityShot: 7:45pm On May 19, 2019
Satisfier:

Good idea thanks a lot
ahiboilandgas

That guy knows his stuff O!

If you like that idea.. He will sure put you through. View his old posts.

HOWEVER, if na my 30 million and I am not getting any more from where I got it, this is what I shall do:

Put 20m in treasury bills and collect 12.5% interest.
Now I have 12.5m in hand.

I will buy 1 plot where there is population with no gas plant.. Like 1.5m
Then set up a 2.5ton gas plant with like 3-4m.

Keep running expenses of 500k
Total: 6million

Can add a few gas accessories with 100k...

Next, I will put aside 1.2 m for my upkeep for 1 year.

Next, I go off town and buy like 5 hectares 2m or less...
And plant palm trees + plantains.... Like 1.5m will do even if it's not enough to plant the whole land.
(palm for long term income and plantain for short term income)

Total expenses : 3.5m

Therefore I will have 1.3m spare which I will then put in money market fund to yield 10k monthly while I can easily access it for any unforseen emergency.

That's my plan... You can do only part or all.
LOL. You won't need me to do any of these. Hire experts.

GOOD luck.

P.S: later you will build an oil mill too!

So a gas and agro allied company.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by penuelway(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2019
Depending on your interest.You can choose out of the following
Obtain dealership on some products and make minimun of 10% return after all expenses monthly.

Obtain a BDC lience ffrom cbn

Go into money lending to bankers and govt staffs

Manufacturing of packaging like nylon and carton.

I can supply you the needed information on any of this. Pls be careful of who or where you put your money
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Guruindahouse(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2019
Do you have idea how to sell products of palm trees and plantain?
RealityShot:
ahiboilandgas

That guy knows his stuff O!

If you like that idea.. He will sure put you through. View his old posts.

HOWEVER, if na my 30 million and I am not getting any more from where I got it, this is what I shall do:

Put 20m in treasury bills and collect 12.5% interest.
Now I have 12.5m in hand.

I will buy 1 plot where there is population with no gas plant.. Like 1.5m
Then set up a 2.5ton gas plant with like 3-4m.

Keep running expenses of 500k
Total: 6million

Can add a few gas accessories with 100k...

Next, I will put aside 1.2 m for my upkeep for 1 year.

Next, I go off town and buy like 5 hectares 2m or less...
And plant palm trees + plantains.... Like 1.5m will do even if it's not enough to plant the whole land.
(palm for long term income and plantain for short term income)

Total expenses : 3.5m

Therefore I will have 1.3m spare which I will then put in money market fund to yield 10k monthly while I can easily access it for any unforseen emergency.

That's my plan... You can do only part or all.
LOL. You won't need me to do any of these. Hire experts.

GOOD luck.

P.S: later you will build an oil mill too!

So a gas and agro allied company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESPN GLOBAL Is A Scam....click Here To See / Agropartnership Is A Scam! / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.