Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (10470 Views)

Aquagoat Crypto Coin: #1000 For 30million Aquagoat, Discount Available For Bulk / Buying Of Company Shares / Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rtdCivilservant: 10:52pm On May 19, 2019
Dshocker:

You knew how to get an oil well,and you haven't gotten it for yourself.....My friend go and sit down!
do u know if I have already?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by waley007(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2019
RealityShot:
ahiboilandgas

That guy knows his stuff O!

If you like that idea.. He will sure put you through. View his old posts.

HOWEVER, if na my 30 million and I am not getting any more from where I got it, this is what I shall do:

Put 20m in treasury bills and collect 12.5% interest.
Now I have 12.5m in hand.

I will buy 1 plot where there is population with no gas plant.. Like 1.5m
Then set up a 2.5ton gas plant with like 3-4m.

Keep running expenses of 500k
Total: 6million

Can add a few gas accessories with 100k...

Next, I will put aside 1.2 m for my upkeep for 1 year.

Next, I go off town and buy like 5 hectares 2m or less...
And plant palm trees + plantains.... Like 1.5m will do even if it's not enough to plant the whole land.
(palm for long term income and plantain for short term income)

Total expenses : 3.5m

Therefore I will have 1.3m spare which I will then put in money market fund to yield 10k monthly while I can easily access it for any unforseen emergency.

That's my plan... You can do only part or all.
LOL. You won't need me to do any of these. Hire experts.

GOOD luck.

P.S: later you will build an oil mill too!

So a gas and agro allied company.
Na you be the real MVP

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by RealityShot: 4:04am On May 20, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Do you have idea how to sell products of palm trees and plantain?
lol
Yes boss
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by RealityShot: 4:07am On May 20, 2019
waley007:
Na you be the real MVP
thank you.. Ideas full na alert we dey wait

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Guruindahouse(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2019
OK Boss. I am listening, sir.
RealityShot:
lol
Yes boss
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Jethro2018: 7:51am On May 20, 2019
Go into real estate or go to neighbouring state nasarawa or Niger state start an oil marketing company particularly filling station for a start. I base in Abuja, I know what am saying.

Satisfier:
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by waley007(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2019
RealityShot:
thank you..
Ideas full na alert we dey wait
bro I go like share part of ur ideas oooo, I really need to go into real investment , u open my eye small...iyanu mashele

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by barnie(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2019
��������

REQUEST FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO INVEST IN THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A START UP VACCINE MANUFACTURING PLANT PROJECT IN NIGERIA

Our Client,a Registered Association in Nigeria,active in the Healthcare sector competent in the area of the subject matter, with manpower and technical capacity to run a world class company, seeks Angel investor(s) to partner with in realization of the Vaccine Manufacturing Plant Project,first of its kind in Nigeria.

Our consultants on the project have come out with Four hundred Million Naira (N400,000,000.00) only as the total cost for the Project.

Our Client will enter into mutual understanding with interested investor(s) to agree on the terms of business and obligations of both parties.

We will welcome your earliest response to our request especially for MOU and other agreements to be executed by both parties.

Thanks.

For Enquiries,contact:

Barnabas Abiodun B
For:
First Tarmac Global Services Nigeria Limited.
Email: firsttarmacglobal@gmail.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)
barnie
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Stillthebest: 11:12am On May 20, 2019
Anyone who has #30 million and still seeks business advice in nairaland surely has not even #5 million. Simple!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by zamirikpo(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2019
RealityShot:
ahiboilandgas

HOWEVER, if na my 30 million and I am not getting any more from where I got it, this is what I shall do:

And plant palm trees + plantains.... Like 1.5m will do even if it's not enough to plant the whole land.

Therefore I will have 1.3m spare which I will then put in money market fund to yield 10k monthly while I can easily access it for any unforseen emergency.

GOOD luck.

Too much sense will not kill u SIR.... say Amen.....

After reading all the ideas here urs struck me as the most intelligent not just because u talked any cooking gas business which is an emerging market esp. In rural areas but for the general money management skill.

U have both the past, present and future of money mgt inclusive.

Nice one bros...

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by promisehod: 4:53pm On May 20, 2019
I can educate you on that

Satisfier:

Currency exchange? Like you just open a currency exchange office ? I really don’t know how it works, maybe you can educate me more
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by godblessuyirich(f): 9:26pm On May 20, 2019
sir kindly contact me, i can tell you about 3 different factories to set up and in 2 yrs time u will be amazed cos your assets will be triple ur present capital. stay well and pls be wise
Satisfier:
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by RealityShot: 1:22am On May 21, 2019
Guruindahouse:
OK Boss. I am listening, sir.
I hope you are not waiting for me to write how to sell palm oil and plantain here?

If so, go to the business forum and you will see threads on that.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by RealityShot: 1:24am On May 21, 2019
zamirikpo:

Too much sense will not kill u SIR.... say Amen.....

After reading all the ideas here urs struck me as the most intelligent not just because u talked any cooking gas business which is an emerging market esp. In rural areas but for the general money management skill.

U have both the past, present and future of money mgt inclusive.

Nice one bros...

AMEN!!!
thank you Sir!
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Guruindahouse(m): 4:11am On May 21, 2019
OK,sir.
RealityShot:
I hope you are not waiting for me to write how to sell palm oil and plantain here?

If so, go to the business forum and you will see threads on that.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 2:47am On May 22, 2019
RealityShot:
ahiboilandgas

GOOD luck.

What more can I say..Thanks for ideas

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Emeks008(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2019
Satisfier:

Good morning, i just come across this thread and i will loke to share a business idea with you.

You said you want an investment that will create employment for Nigerians which is a very good one from.you.

Why dont you try production factory with that amount at hand? Flavored drinks production and quality yogurt production like (FARM fresh and HABIB yoghurt)

Flavoured drinks along side with yoghurt production is very lucrative market if you understand the market.

Northern Nigeria is relatively hot which makes demands for flavored drinks to soar high.

I can put you through if u need more insight into this.

Abuja is my base and i have a good business plan for this business idea.

Check my profile for my contact.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nnamz(m): 2:51am On May 28, 2019
Stillthebest:
Anyone who has #30 million and still seeks business advice in nairaland surely has not even #5 million. Simple!
Na poverty go kill you. Ignoratos!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nnamz(m): 2:58am On May 28, 2019
Stillthebest:
Between then when I made that post and now, I have invested 4 million in tbills so that puts me at 31 million you otondo. Don't go and make money. Be here doubting the money people have while your mates are making millions. Otondo!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Stillthebest: 8:21am On May 28, 2019
Nnamz:

Between then when I made that post and now, I have invested 4 million in tbills so that puts me at 31 million you otondo. Don't go and make money. Be here doubting the money people have while your mates are making millions. Otondo!

When you stop deceiving yourself lets know. Who told you about my status... It is my status that made me know that you are not serious or just bereft of ideas...empty barrel

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by uchechefaith(f): 7:49pm On May 30, 2019
becareful before u will be scammed here oo
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by taskcompleteng: 12:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Anyone with BDC license forsale?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by OgThanos: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Satisfier:
Try establishing a petrol filling station cool
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
I would suggest you invest in pharmaceutical business. One business that keeps ur money coming. If u need someone to put u 2Ru u can contact me on zero eight one zero two three five one there three three.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
OgThanos:

Try establishing a petrol filling station cool

Petrol station?

With ordinary N30 million? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by OgThanos: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
SavageResponse:

Petrol station?

With ordinary N30 million? grin
It'd be able to start up a mini one nh.
Or OP should try going into real estate
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by vikkogg: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Satisfier:

Invest in my company and earn 15% ROI every month for as long as you want. The company is into Agriculture, Real Estate, and Fintech. We've had more than 18 months of good business relationship with our partners.
P.S: This is the best offer you can get. Even Dangote does 27% ROI per annum.
My WhatsApp contact is in my profile. Chat me up and let's get started. God bless you.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Em222: 5:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Use some money like 20 mili to open a fast food I am an architect I can help u design one plan and build for u 08164084891 then use the remainin like 6 to buy a bus and keke open a barbin saloon then keep the rest and watch ur fast food give u huge returns chat me
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Em222: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Remember eatry business is the in tin am an idealist though I studied architecture but am a business analyst and an advisor
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Em222: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2020
My num is 08164084891 for any body with capital and u need me to advice or manage ur biz call me let's do business I am open for rubbing minds on any form of business
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by TheSparrow: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Rice milling business is a very viable and profitable business to invest in. Especially now that the government is very much interested in the rice farming and processing industry.

The ban on the importation of rice into Nigeria and the recent closure of the country’s borders by the Federal government has exposed the huge gap in rice production that exists in the country.

Prices of rice almost doubled as a result of high demand of the product plus the inability of the current producers to meet up with the growing demand.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice and those that produce good quality rice are doing shakara to buyers.

With less than 10 million naira, you can get started with small a rice milling plant that has the capacity to process 10 tons of rice per day.

Average profit per ton is N40,000. So if you can process 100 tons per month, you will be making a gross profit of 4 million naira monthly.

PS.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on bottled water production or any other business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESPN GLOBAL Is A Scam....click Here To See / Agropartnership Is A Scam! / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.