Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (10469 Views)

Aquagoat Crypto Coin: #1000 For 30million Aquagoat, Discount Available For Bulk / Buying Of Company Shares / Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Satisfier:
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you

How did you get this N30 million? Continue doing what produced the N30 million, provided it is legitimate

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by seanwilliam(m): 2:44am On Apr 10, 2021
godblessuyirich:
sir kindly contact me, i can tell you about 3 different factories to set up and in 2 yrs time u will be amazed cos your assets will be triple ur present capital. stay well and pls be wise
tuccitrading@gmail.com
I can see you’re trying to send me pm. Make use of that email or send me a message with my number

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Satisfier:
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you
Invest in e-commerce.

Start a proffessional logistic company in nigeria, and create a worldwide dropshiping platform, i know people earning above 100k dollar monthly with only dropshipping, e-commerce is the future of commerce.

Invest in waste recycling plant, plastic waste prefarable.
If you need more information, contact me.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by vexing(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Why don't you start an IT company.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by vexing(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2021
TheSparrow:
Rice milling business is a very viable and profitable business to invest in. Especially now that the government is very much interested in the rice farming and processing industry.

The ban on the importation of rice into Nigeria and the recent closure of the country’s borders by the Federal government has exposed the huge gap in rice production that exists in the country.

Prices of rice almost doubled as a result of high demand of the product plus the inability of the current producers to meet up with the growing demand.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice and those that produce good quality rice are doing shakara to buyers.

With less than 10 million naira, you can get started with small a rice milling plant that has the capacity to process 10 tons of rice per day.

Average profit per ton is N40,000. So if you can process 100 tons per month, you will be making a gross profit of 4 million naira monthly.

PS.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on bottled water production or any other business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
Do you know what 10 ton is? Can you mill/producce 10 tons of rice daily with a N10 million investment?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by vexing(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Stillthebest:
Anyone who has #30 million and still seeks business advice in nairaland surely has not even #5 million. Simple!
It could be that he has a politician friend that helped him out with a big contract, or a returnee from abroad that want to settle down, or he sold part or all of his inheritance or he has just retired from a good organisation and was paid a fat gratuity.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by MrHandsome2013: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Satisfier:
Bros remember to employ me in your establishment
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by TheSparrow: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
vexing:

Do you know what 10 ton is? Can you mill/producce 10 tons of rice daily with a N10 million investment?

10tons = 10,000kg = 200 bags of 50kg each.

Yes, we can set up a rice milling plant that can produce 10TONS of rice per day, with less than N10 million.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Benemond(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Satisfier:

With 10m you can buy Black or AGO, rent a small vessel and supply to other West African countries. Gather enough funds then buy your own Vessel. You can be making between 4m - 7m per trip depending on the Vessel. And you can run 2-3 trips a month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by joebeckz(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Satisfier:

What more can I say..Thanks for ideas

Good day Bros.
I stumbled on your thread. I am in same place. I have some funds for business but lack ideas.
May I know what you eventually went into and your advise and progress so far?
To guide me also.

Thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Raphael007(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
TheSparrow:

Yes, we can set up a rice milling plant that can produce 10TONS of rice per day, with less than N10 million.
With or without land, I am also interested in this business too and what location best suits this business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Ynix(m): 2:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Satisfier:
How far, have you eventually setup the business?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
bdc is 35m weekly allocation of 75 k dollars from cbn at 355 to sell at 359 ......or buy 3 oil tanker and make money from oil and gas logistics
May 15, 2019 Last Update of BDC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
TheSparrow:
Rice milling business is a very viable and profitable business to invest in. Especially now that the government is very much interested in the rice farming and processing industry.

The ban on the importation of rice into Nigeria and the recent closure of the country’s borders by the Federal government has exposed the huge gap in rice production that exists in the country.

Prices of rice almost doubled as a result of high demand of the product plus the inability of the current producers to meet up with the growing demand.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice and those that produce good quality rice are doing shakara to buyers.

With less than 10 million naira, you can get started with small a rice milling plant that has the capacity to process 10 tons of rice per day.

Average profit per ton is N40,000. So if you can process 100 tons per month, you will be making a gross profit of 4 million naira monthly.

PS.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on bottled water production or any other business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
TheSparrow:

Bump. April 2019

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nnamz:

Between then when I made that post and now, I have invested 4 million in tbills so that puts me at 31 million you otondo. Don't go and make money. Be here doubting the money people have while your mates are making millions. Otondo!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
am fine bro, thanks.
You raised a point about investing in OMO last week. Open money market.
Do you have deep knowledge about this sector? I am thinking of divesting into

Great!

Hello once again @emmaodet, I had to move the convo to this NL business thread away from the NL sports thread.

Yes to your questions, I'm not an investor in the OMO (Open Money Market) but I did ask someone last week about (he posted on a travel section thread months back about the fact that you had closed down one of your factories) what niche or line of agribusiness your factory was into.

I too have been using NL and other resources to look at more areas of investments that have a high rate of sustainability.

This thread from 2019 that I'm typing on is one of them. You can go through it and see if you can get some legit business ideas.

On the other hand, if overhead costs in physical businesses are way too high with small profit margins (even after trying to reduce costs of production), then it is better to just be an investor in the financial markets and money markets.

I'll share some more info with you based on what your feedback to my post here is.

Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Emperordynasty: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Satisfier:
30 million is a large sum
But not as large as is required to start some selected industry

But i can assure you that it is more than enough tp set up an agricultural empire
Sure to bring tens to hundreds of millions in few years
Reply this message if you would want to hear more
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by emmaodet: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
XAUBulls:

Great!

Hello once again @emmaodet, I had to move the convo to this NL business thread away from the NL sports thread.

Yes to your questions, I'm not an investor in the OMO (Open Money Market) but I did ask someone last week about (he posted on a travel section thread months back about the fact that you had closed down one of your factories) what niche or line of agribusiness your factory was into.

I too have been using NL and other resources to look at more areas of investments that have a high rate of sustainability.

This thread from 2019 that I'm typing on is one of them. You can go through it and see if you can get some legit business ideas.

On the other hand, if overhead costs in physical businesses are way too high with small profit margins (even after trying to reduce costs of production), then it is better to just be an investor in the financial markets and money markets.

I'll share some more info with you based on what your feedback to my post here is.

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply.
I was into vegetable oil production and power was the major headache for shutting down.
Presently,I have the cash but my absence in the business is taking a toll on it.
I am into farming and agro storage presently and so far, the agro storage looks promising with a better yield than the farming.
I just want to divest into something else pending when I have the time for my biz because I am not always around 8 months in a year.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
emmaodet:

Thanks for the reply.
I was into vegetable oil production and power was the major headache for shutting down.
Presently,I have the cash but my absence in the business is taking a toll on it.

I am into farming and agro storage presently and so far, the agro storage looks promising with a better yield than the farming.

I just want to divest into something else pending when I have the time for my biz because I am not always around 8 months in a year.
Right, I'm back to reply you here. (I was reading and replying to some other posts). Doing business worldwide has not been very smooth for a lot of folks because of the rise in hyperinflation majorly triggered by COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine War. I've fully read your post 3 times and instantly recognized some useful ideas and solutions I can share with you!

First off, for the OMO, since it's only banks and discount houses that can purchase OMO bills from the CBN, it's better to visit the NL treasury bills thread to learn more about how to invest in government bills. It just has to do with walking into a bank and letting them know you want to purchase treasury bills.

=>https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria

Since you are gonna be away for months, it's indeed important to have non-bricks and mortar investments that will NOT take too much of your time or incure overhead costs or production costs. So, investments in the right kind of financial markets instruments is key.

Indeed, most Millionaires and Billionaires have up to "7" streams of income. So, it is good to diversity ones income from one source to many sources. It's like having a table with 4 legs. When you lose 1 of the 4 table legs, it becomes unstable. That's the way the loss of an income source can be minimized by having up to 7 OR more sources of income at the same time. The billionaires have many divisions within there group of companies that keep generating profit margins while solving problems for a large number of people.

Second, I must commend your doggedness in starting registered businesses in Nigeria with all the policy sommersaults and inflationary trends caused by local and international factors. The value addition and processing of vegetable oil is awesome because of the huge demand in countries with large populations. I don't know if it is the processing of soya oil, sesame oil, castor oil, coconut oil or palm oil your factory was into for the domestic or international market?

But since you said it was electricity issues you encountered (or was a challenge), then have you thought of installing off-grid power like hybrid wind/solar generator within your facility? I know you must have tried the use of LPG generator as well with the frenzy with which people purchased the new carburetors for conversion to gas generators.

There is a generator which uses hydrogen that I came across years back. The hydrogen gen simply extracts hydrogen from the air and uses it for powering the home and other facilities. You can do some Googling on the most affordable hydrogen gens that are available in Nigeria or abroad.

Last but not least, you can also check up mini-hydro generator technologies as well which uses flowing water to power communities. So, I have stated 3 methods of generating power here from my years of data mining and business research.

Let me stop here for now and I hope this info here helps you in further navigating the investment and business space.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by emmaodet: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
XAUBulls:

Right, I'm back to reply you here. (I was reading and replying to some other posts). Doing business worldwide has not been very smooth for a lot of folks because of the rise in hyperinflation majorly triggered by COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine War. I've fully read your post 3 times and instantly recognized some useful ideas and solutions I can share with you!

First off, for the OMO, since it's only banks and discount houses that can purchase OMO bills from the CBN, it's better to visit the NL treasury bills thread to learn more about how to invest in government bills. It just has to do with walking into a bank and letting them know you want to purchase treasury bills.

=>https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria

Since you are gonna be away for months, it's indeed important to have non-bricks and mortar investments that will NOT take too much of your time or incure overhead costs or production costs. So, investments in the right kind of financial markets instruments is key.

Indeed, most Millionaires and Billionaires have up to "7" streams of income. So, it is good to diversity ones income from one source to many sources. It's like having a table with 4 legs. When you lose 1 of the 4 table legs, it becomes unstable. That's the way the loss of an income source can be minimized by having up to 7 OR more sources of income at the same time. The billionaires have many divisions within there group of companies that keep generating profit margins while solving problems for a large number of people.

Second, I must commend your doggedness in starting registered businesses in Nigeria with all the policy sommersaults and inflationary trends caused by local and international factors. The value addition and processing of vegetable oil is awesome because of the huge demand in countries with large populations. I don't know if it is the processing of soya oil, sesame oil, castor oil, coconut oil or palm oil your factory was into for the domestic or international market?

All the best.

Thanks for your inputs.
I have moved on over the vegetable oil production. It doesn't fit the nature of my job.
Like I said before, I am into storage now and I prefer it.
About the farming, I am still observing it if it worth my time before deciding on what to do.
About the bond thread... Yes am an avid follower of the thread and have been picking good points from it for some time now.
Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by FuckingNaira: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Motor spare parts business is a promising and rewarding business in Nigeria. Why not venture into it
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2023
emmaodet:

Thanks for your inputs.
I have moved on over the vegetable oil production. It doesn't fit the nature of my job.
Like I said before, I am into storage now and I prefer it.
About the farming, I am still observing it if it worth my time before deciding on what to do.
About the bond thread... Yes am an avid follower of the thread and have been picking good points from it for some time now.
Thanks for your time
Great! You're welcome emmaodet, anytime.

Just a quick one, the agri storage facility you have, is it exclusively for your own use or do you offer services to third-party agribusiness folks who are involved in agro commodities arbitraging. I ask this question just in case there's gonna be a need for warehousing or storage by anyone I know down the road.

Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Willie2015: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Satisfier:

I will advise you not to start a business in Naija..
Business environ is tough and unfriendly...
GSK, PZ P&G are list of recent foreign coys that moved out of Naija...
If u are however convinced.....
Use 10% of the 30m to start ur preferred biz...
And keep the balance of 90% in a fixed income inv plan..
If the biz can survive within first 5 yrs.. then u are on the right path...
Over 90 percent of SMES in Naija collapse within the first five years
Dats the hard fact...
Gracias...
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by emmaodet: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
XAUBulls:

Great! You're welcome emmaodet, anytime.

Just a quick one, the agri storage facility you have, is it exclusively for your own use or do you offer services to third-party agribusiness folks who are involved in agro commodities arbitraging. I ask this question just in case there's gonna be a need for warehousing or storage by anyone I know down the road.

Thanks.

I have my own warehouse in the north but sharing it with close friends with same goals.
Don't have intention of throwing it open to outsiders

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by XAUBulls: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
emmaodet:

I have my own warehouse in the north but sharing it with close friends with same goals.
Don't have intention of throwing it open to outsiders
Alright then... That's awesome.
Thanks for all the feedbacks. I'll continue to keep in touch as and when due [being that you're one of the resourceful and objective folks I've ever had convos with in my 18 years of being a veteran member of this NL discussion forum] (i.e., I have an older NL moniker here). Ese gan.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by emmaodet: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
XAUBulls:

Alright then... That's awesome.
Thanks for all the feedbacks. I'll continue to keep in touch as and when due [being that you're one of the resourceful and objective folks I've ever had convos with in my 18 years of being a veteran member of this NL discussion forum] (i.e., I have an older NL moniker here). Ese gan.

Cheers!

Haaa
Thanks for the compliment.
Ese gan
Eti mu ori mi wu oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESPN GLOBAL Is A Scam....click Here To See / Agropartnership Is A Scam! / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.