Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. (1001 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Nice Guys / I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
Being a bad guy is not too hard, but nice guys just don't get it...

Mistakes and correction

(1) Nice guys over-apologize....correction: apologize like a man e.g. baby no vex jare!!

(2) Nice guys toast and say "think about it".... correction: toast and force it with style e.g. you know you are my babe already.

(3) Nice guys are not spontaneous.... correction: learn to stop thinking what to do when you meet a lady, just be doing what you are doing..

(4) Nice guys over-pamper.....correction: pamper and rebuke where necessary

(5) Nice guys send plenty love text.... correction: send short text and not too often

(6) Nice guys say "pls can we".... correction: Just say "we are to bla bla"...

(7) Nice guys don't want to make her sad..... correction: rebuke nonsense and then pamper her.

(cool Nice guys can help her hold hand bag....correction: don't hold it, except once in a very very while

1 Like

Re: Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 17, 2019
Badt guy
Re: Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. by LarryBee1k: 5:45pm On May 17, 2019
Hmm hmm
Re: Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. by popweezy(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2019
Hmmmm...mistakes me and all other nice guys do..

Op thank you We will adjust..

1 Share

Re: Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 17, 2019
Mr rude guy, aka alpha male....
Snap yourself holding 5 of your girls let's see....

Nice guys this, nice guys that.... Iriat

1 Like

Re: Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. by Bojack(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2019
baddest
Re: Simple Mistakes Nice Guys Do And How To Correct It.. by lilmax(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2019
reasonable guys have independent minds, they do what they wanna do because they want to do it

low self esteem and less confidence guys does what is listed because of breast

I hope guys have sense soon

(1) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir At Male Hostel With Her Huge Backside / Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? / 18+ And Matured Minds Only. Warning From Medical Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.