Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sdk Blog ( Dna Palava) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sdk Blog ( Dna Palava) (360 Views)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sdk Blog ( Dna Palava) by myluck: 3:24pm On May 17, 2019
From SDK Blog( Hot Gist)

Drink Water And Mind Your Business -The Big Payback And The DNA Ish
Hmmmm this is not a matter of drinking water and minding your business...

Dear People of SDKVille,

Things are happening o! Plenty plenty things, I want to shake a major table and please, before some of you begin to justify evil, I'm a married female and anyone that sees what is wrong should call it as it is.

Nobody deserves to be betrayed by someone they get married to, and although our society is more focused on men cheating. Today we shall tackle female infidelity.

A man will cheat and go his way, but women eh? They will cheat and some will carry some else's child and give another man.
My dear men, I say this with all authority, A LOT of men are fathering another man's child(ren)....

I no hide mouth talk am!

Two weeks ago, a family friend of mine found out his wife has been sleeping with her "Big Uncle", and guess what 2 out of his 3 kids are not his, to say I weak na understatement, her justification? He sleeps around and it was payback.....
I don't get how using a wrong to right another wrong is sensible.

Please I will state certain criteria here and if you as a man fall into any of these categories, tomorrow eh, just jeje take hair samples from all your kids and conduct a DNA test.

1) If you had to have a rushed wedding due to pregnancy, especially if she pressured you into it. Chances are she is trying to pin it on someone....
I know someone sitting on this table, she is a serving corps member and in that oil state...

Onku you are just about to take care of another corps members baby o!....

2)If your wife caught you cheating and was cool about it in a very inexplicable manner, chances are she has taken her own pound of flesh and e no pain am. Any pregnancy after then is very very suspect....

3)The obvious case of you know she is cheating, please conduct DNA on ALL your kids.....

4) If you read through this and your mind is doing you one kain, kindly satisfy your conscience and conduct the DNA tests o...issa sign right there.

5) Your wife left the love of her life to marry you for financial or other reasons, in which case..... Hmmmmmm

6) Your wife is the breadwinner and you do not know where the bread is being baked, onku most likely the head baker owns those children o....

You see this use a condom advice eh?, it goes both ways o! Both male and female cheat. No excuses for ones lack of decorum.
Women, sleeping around is no punishment for a man's bad behavior, if you cannot condone it leave, do not roll in the mud to show a pig his ways are dirty. Marry a man you love and not because you just had to get married or family pressure.

If you live in one of the States in the South -South and your wedding is next month, uncle your wife is carrying my cousins baby o!. He knows, she knows, they agreed to pin it on you cos he's broke.

Make I drink water and mind my business o...
Ndewo nu o!
Re: Sdk Blog ( Dna Palava) by myluck: 4:29pm On May 17, 2019
Men and women are rightly sitting on this table.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Penis Enlargement / We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake? / I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.