Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) (6209 Views)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / Here's My Plight. Thinking Of Suicide / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Is Scintilating How Madam nwanyiawkaetiti deactivated(Knowing that she is the Only anambra lady alongside me in romanceland) tanks to Perturbations from Alphamales namely Frbona ,icausetrouble n mytisque(i 've forgotten his fullname) ,
The Truth of the matter is that i manipulated Frbona and ,icausetrouble to drill her to Depression With my powers for insulting me ,She would have beat them to their own games but she isnt a virgin like me ,So therefore weak with her pride Unlike strong ladies like victorian who has fought guys since 2011 n the military aunty analqueen,
I remembered how 4 guys(Frbona,oma307,rilley n one guy like that faced analqueenluci but she made a poem wit dia names n they loved n respected her since then thats strength

Note THIS : ladies We are Far Too stronger than the guys thats what nwanyiawkaetiti dosent know ,iamplato i know u will miss her, sorry though..Thats tge lesson for insulting me , hehehehehehe.. Sweetcunt97 i know u ar nwanyiawkaetiti So take a chill pills ok....
In the second issue :
Modestbrowser needs help from you guys ,Since he claimed he is a DULL PROGRAMMER[/b]!

Check out his Stats
Create A Programme : 2%
We greet Our german brother Eze2000 from hamburg ,South Germany

4 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Men who watch football always has weak erection!
grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by iluvMAMAV: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is Scintilating How Madam nwanyiawkaetiti deactivated(Knowing that she is the Only anambra lady alongside me in romanceland) tanks to Perturbations from Alphamales namely Frbona ,icausetrouble n mytisque(i 've forgotten his fullname) ,
The Truth of the matter is that i manipulated Frbona and ,icausetrouble to drill her to Depression With my powers for insulting me ,She would have beat them to their own games but she isnt a virgin like me ,So therefore weak with her pride Unlike strong ladies like victorian who has fought guys since 2011 n the military aunty analqueen,
I remembered how 4 guys(Frbona,oma307,rilley n one guy like that faced analqueenluci but she made a poem wit dia names n they loved n respected her since then thats strength

Note THIS : ladies We are Far Too stronger than the guys thats what nwanyiawkaetiti dosent know ,iamplato i know u will miss her, sorry though..Thats tge lesson for insulting me , hehehehehehe.. Sweetcunt97 i know u ar nwanyiawkaetiti So take a chill pills ok....
In the second issue :
Modestbrowser needs help from you guys ,Since he claimed he is a DULL PROGRAMMER[/b]!

Check out his Stats
smiley when did this happen?

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by iluvMAMAV: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Men who watch football always has weak erection!
grin grin grin
But Your Stupid show curses Death and Depression pukes..****** spits

8 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
But Your Stupid show curses Death and Depression pukes..****** spits
Fvck You Pervert, smiley
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by hammerFC: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=78929582]Is Scintilating How Madam nwanyiawkaetiti deactivated(Knowing that she is the Only anambra lady alongside me in romanceland) tanks to Perturbations from Alphamales namely Frbona ,icausetrouble n mytisque(i 've forgotten his fullname) ,

In the second issue :

Check out his Stats
[/quotes]

so u claim to be virgin?

is it for sale? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Fvck You Pervert, smiley
Hmmmmm you think I'm Nwayakwaetiti? Oti ooo, omo yi orie ti daru walai

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by hammerFC: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:

Babe, give am hot, hot.. cool

the virgin spirit go run leave am... lollz
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Babe, I'm not in Germany, but your artistic boyfriend, anchor, is there alright.

Takes seat**

Let's see how this new trend/trouble of yours will end.

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
hammerFC:

Babe, give am hot, hot.. cool

the virgin spirit go run leave am... lollz

Lemme finish my exams first, I'll have her time. That illiterate called eze2000 won't be spared too. Radarada oshi
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by hammerFC: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Lemme finish my exams first, I'll have her time. That illiterate called eze2000 won't be spared too. Radarada oshi

Book me down wen ur ready, i go dey by ur side or maybe back, whichever corner dey make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:

I don't give a rat's ass about the color or taste of your cunt. Please, keep your Ph.D. in sex to yourself. I am not interested in any free lessons you have to offer.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=hammerFC post=78931512][/quote]Yes ..am so proud of it
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Stop that lies nwanyiawkaetiti.shocked.
N stop speaking dat yoruba to confuse us pls
Omo elede nie
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eze2000:

I don't give a rat's ass about the color or taste of your cunt. Please, keep your Ph.D. in sex to yourself. I am not interested in any free lessons you have to offer.

Thank you
Serve the who.re hot acidic peppersoup sweethrt , Yes ooo .
She is scallywagged already hehehehehe smiley

smiley grin
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eze2000:

Babe, I'm not in Germany, but your artistic boyfriend, anchor, is there alright.

Takes seat**

Let's see how this new trend/trouble of yours will end.
Hahahaha dear ...i hope u ar in germany ,so hw is ur friend anchor ...
And my thread isnt about trouble but just to inform d uninformed
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by AnalQueenluci: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

In the second issue :

Check out his Stats

AMATARASHA
So you .
Liki tiki gey stil remember those Fight ?

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Westaslave2(f): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
AMATARASHA
So you .
Olosho soldier ,
"still awake? grin

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by AnalQueenluci: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Westaslave2:
Olosho soldier ,
"still awake? grin

.am definitely awake akuna

How is ur demonaic friend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hahahaha dear ...i hope u ar in germany ,so hw is ur friend anchor ...
And my thread isnt about trouble but just to inform d uninformed

Currently in Lagos, passport issues (a big passport crisis is brewing in this country at the moment). As for your boyfriend, I am sure you know better how he is doing seeing as he gave you a gift for Chazen in a very mysterious way.

And your trend not being trouble, that's bull and you know it. There will be hell to pay when the guys get here after champions league
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

i hope u didnt talk 2 me Fvcker
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Lucy when making a comment stop hitting the submit button then try to stop the comment submission process. That's what got you banned by bots just now. Chill till tomorrow night when the ban is lifted.

Good night.
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eze2000:

Currently in Lagos, passport issues (a big passport crisis is going in this country at the moment). As for your boyfriend, I am sure you know better how he is doing seeing as he gave you a gift for Chazen in a very mysterious way.

And your trend not being trouble, that bull and you know it. There will be hell to pay when the guys get here after champions league
hello Eze i saw ur message but i refuse to answer ,that fuc.kb.ot is an alternative monikker of one bleeping gossipper like that who hibernated 4 long ,
So i purposely didnt answer u ,but she ogu..a is my friend
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hello Eze i saw ur message but i refuse to answer ,that fuc.kb.ot is an alternative monikker of one bleeping gossipper like that who hibernated 4 long ,
So i purposely didnt answer u ,but she ogu..a is my friend

Hi,

,that fuc.kb.ot is an alternative monikker of one bleeping gossipper like that who hibernated 4 long ,

All I can say is................. LOL
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi,

,that fuc.kb.ot is an alternative monikker of one bleeping gossipper like that who hibernated 4 long ,

All I can say is................. LOL

Seunn later deleted the gossip thread anyway wink :
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by IamPlato(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
AMATARASHA
So you .
Lucy how Far. I Think Say You Don Go Borno State grin
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by IamPlato(m): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Seuun Felt Ashamed of His Past so He Deleted It... Love Na Bad Thing!

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Happy sunday all n sundry
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I Heard u' be ogugua's friend?

Ladies forever ©
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by iluvMAMAV: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Fvck You Pervert, smiley
I will fckk ur ass one day

grin grin kidding
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by iluvMAMAV: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:

In the second issue :

Check out his Stats

IS like you wan deactivate modestbrowser amah ,,
but do u enchant dos alphamales true true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures) / This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.