Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (91963 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Henri8: 9:05pm On May 18, 2019
Wait o, na 2018 death una dey report for 2019?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Deltatoto: 9:20pm On May 18, 2019
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/infidelity-mess-married-woman-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lover/

no be Everyman them Dey cheat on na.diabolic ppl like us no our wife’s can’t afford to
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2019
wonder233:
Why are you giving him wrong advice? And what do you mean by Mods pushing marital rubbish to FP? Would you rather the truth be shielded? The truth is the vast majority of Nigeria ladies cheat, it's axiomatic.
My advice is for men to start doing away with marriage, we can adopt civil partnerships and open relationships, that way nobody feels restricted from having other sexual partners.

And do you actually think that civil relationships can solve this? We need to be better parents than most of the parents we have now...don't get me wrong, this problem is basically due to lack of quality parenting.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear God,

Is this another sign you're showing your favorite son Jason to avoid marriage?

Few minutes ago, I typed about my fears of getting married and some of my friends here encouraged me to cast out the fears in this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/5194072/best-friend-impregnates-corpers-wife#78487484

NOW, here's another reason for me to be economical with my heart.

Now, the useless woman is dead, and the randy he-goat is accusing Ojukwu's wife of poisoning the promiscuous dog.

Yiu can still get married my bros.

Marriage life sweet but depends heavily on the type of home and lady yiu are marrying.

I mean,you can do a thorough investigation about a girl you feel like getting married to and make sure your trust and loyalty is well protected.

I don't believe all ladies are the same.

You just need the right broom.

And least I forget, make sure you get married to a woman who does not act suspicious in her activity whether internal or external.

I still believe there are still good ladies out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by wonder233: 10:44pm On May 18, 2019
Yes, I think civil partnerships is the solution. Consider this: it is called "cheating" because you signed not to have sex with someone else while you're with this person. In fact majority of cheatings are fuelled by the adrenaline from the excitement of sneaking out.
But once you take away that excitement, by telling the person she isn't under any obligation, The irony is most people will tend to be more faithful
Arkmanbuddy:

And do you actually think that civil relationships can solve this? We need to be better parents than most of the parents we have now...don't get me wrong, this problem is basically due to lack of quality parenting.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:00pm On May 18, 2019
Khaleell001:

Marriage life sweet but depends heavily on the type of home and lady yiu are marrying.

I mean,you can do a thorough investigation about a girl you feel like getting married to and make sure your trust and loyalty is well protected.

And least I forget, make sure you get married to a woman who does not act suspicious in her activity whether internal or external.

Many thanks to you and Arkmanbuddy. cool

Happy birthday nellagold Chioma.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Khaleell001(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Many thanks to you and Arkmanbuddy. cool

Happy birthday nellagold Chioma.

You are welcome mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:10pm On May 18, 2019
wonder233:
Yes, I think civil partnerships is the solution. Consider this: it is called "cheating" because you signed not to have sex with someone else while you're with this person. In fact majority of cheatings are fuelled by the adrenaline from the excitement of sneaking out.
But once you take away that excitement, by telling the person she isn't under any obligation, The irony is most people will tend to be more faithful
most cheats cannot change whatever you say to them..
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Userbro: 11:56pm On May 18, 2019
Hi, Nairaland members must have been researching some ways to earn extra cash!

www.adamsnaira.home.blog

Learn more...
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
Olalan:
Once you marry a lady with past sexual partners you should be prepared for a heart break in the form of cheating

And what about marrying a virgin that wants to explore? After some years she realizes that she wants to have a basis for comparison with someone else or for some other silly reason.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2019
cassyrooy:
I somewhat agree with you based on these things you've said.

Providing for the family is seen as mainly the man's job, women do provide their own quota too, but a man who's predominantly preoccupied with these tasks can not always be “sexual superman”. If similar efforts are used to handle family tasks, the need for sexual cravings might reduce.

@JasonScolari do not be swayed by these unfortunate circumstances emanating from marital homes. Be your best self and look onto God to give you a wife which is yours.

MissJoy29 come over and see for yourself how [some of] your specie are making unwanted headlines.
I tire for the story o. The part that got me was where he said they have been frolicking before & after her marriageS. She's been married 3 times and in the midst of it, she's still doing this.
The man on the other hand has 3 wives and 14 children. And yet...
But wait o...how come he didn't marry her the times her marriages fell?

What kind of sick nymphomaniacs are these?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:28pm On May 23, 2019
Khaleell001:

At bolded sir, could you please explain what you mean?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2019
MissJoy29:
At bolded sir, could you please explain what you mean?
Do you want him. to marry you? If not, I can't explain what is itself very explicitly clear.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:05am On May 24, 2019
Khaleell001:

Do you want him. to marry you?
If not, I can't explain what is itself very explicitly clear.
Never mind sir. It's obvious it's an inside talk cos it's only clear to both of you.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
MissJoy29:

Never mind sir. It's obvious it's an inside talk cos it's only clear to both of you.

Well never mind.
All I was saying is, a lady should be open about the places she goes to and people she visits.
This what I meant in a nutshell.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2019
Khaleell001:

Well never mind.
All I was saying is, a lady should be open about the places she goes to and people she visits.
This what I meant in a nutshell.

Alright...thank you.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2019
MissJoy29:
Alright...thank you.
you're welcome ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MNDY(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2019
Shukusheka:
Men also reserve the right to make advances or not. Promiscuity is practised by both genders. Why then are men blaming women when they (men) are the ones initiating it?

What are you saying? You can't put the person who complies on the same scale with the person who initiates. So, if I ask you to do something bad, you would blame me for your acceptance to do it? It is not logical, except if we are not talking about adults.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by jbblues24(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2019
This colours has navigated right into my heart.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by RSVP: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2019
olaBC007:

RIP kor RSVP ni

If I tear u slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2019
AmazingELixir:
Ok

Just imagine the poor wretched thing with 3 wives and 14 children yet not contented.

Those children will grow up to worsen the security situation in the country.

Toto makes the world go round grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.