Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (43944 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by centboy123456(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2019
lilianofentse:
Come to south Africa and you'll know what real cheating entails. Nigerian men cheat also but they know how to love thier wives fully. They don't beat thier wives as much as South African men.

It might be he's just a flirty person, but you have to sit him down and tell him you don't like it.

hey beautiful honey pie how are you and can we be friends
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by mhizminna(f): 10:41am On May 20, 2019
innobarca:

Many people actually got married after 3 months of meeting each other and they are happy.

The person claiming the ex stayed for 4 years despite knowing the man is a womanizer? And she still wants the man back... Something must be good about the man.

He is chatting girls far away from him, probably old friends.

It is very good to be concerned when your lover or spouse is chatting more women or men.

In everything, respect the feelings of your husband or wife.

Point of correction, i don't want him or will ever want another woman's husband.
Ofcos, no human is entirely bad as no one is perfect but choosing the imperfections you can live wit in a spouse is very important.
Obviously I'm emotionally stronger than her to have tolerated him for 4 years.

She came on here to seek advice and i introduced myself and advised her by trying to let her know what she is getting/gotten into.

Please read well before u say nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by mhizminna(f): 10:56am On May 20, 2019
Sparkle777:

Nne, u came here asking ooh. Now u see answers, ur mouth don loud. Yet to see u answer the guys ex, abi u no see her reply?
Since u know u and ur hubby are one of a kind,then why come here to wail? Apparently u knew, married and got pregnant all in less than 5months...love indeed. Anyway, since u feel he is ur soul mate....Enjoy. I can't be arguing wit women like u biko.

Leave her, d thing neva clear her first.
She still dey washing and setting mood.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by innobarca(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2019
mhizminna:

Point of correction, i don't want him or will ever want another woman's husband.
Ofcos, no human is entirely bad as no one is perfect but choosing the imperfections you can live wit in a spouse is very important.

She came on here to seek advice and i introduced myself and advised her by trying to let her know what she is getting/gotten into.

She does not need your advice, The man tolerated your imperfections too.

Move on and stop trying to make the lady feel uncomfortable.
The man must have dated another girl before meeting you.
If it did not work between you and the man, it does not mean it won't work with another person.

She is not getting into anything worse than what many men and women see everyday both here in Nigeria and in other countries.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by mhizminna(f): 11:51am On May 20, 2019
innobarca:

She does not need your advice, The man tolerated your imperfections too.

Move on and stop trying to make the lady feel uncomfortable.
The man must have dated another girl before meeting you.
If it did not work between you and the man, it does not mean it won't work with another person.

She is not getting into anything worse than what many men and women see everyday both here in Nigeria and in other countries.

Why are you so dumb like this? If she made her private life public by seeking advice from strangers then she needs my advice.
And for everytime he messed up when we were dating he always apologized promising to be better and cos I'm someone who believes no human is perfect i always took him back, stop saying shit u know nothing about

All I'm trying to say is she should love him with his imperfections just like i did and stop complaining cos trust me, being with that man is draining! She will need all this energy for her unborn child

And trust me when i say i'v moved on cos imagine if i was married to this man, i'll be the one coming here to ask for advice from frustrated humans like you. Jesus loves me!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by innobarca(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2019
mhizminna:

Why are you so dumb like this? If she made her private life public by seeking advice from strangers then she needs my advice.
And for everytime he messed up when we were dating he always apologized promising to be better and cos I'm someone who believes no human is perfect i always took him back, stop saying shit u know nothing about

All I'm trying to say is she should love him with his imperfections just like i did and stop complaining cos trust me, being with that man is draining! She will need all this energy for her unborn child

And trust me when i say i'v moved on cos imagine if i was married to this man, i'll be the one coming here to ask for advice from frustrated humans like you. Jesus loves me!

Okay.. But the man is chatting only and most of the people he is chatting with are far away.

That's what the lady said.

The main thing is to respect her feelings about the chatting thing.

Infact if you see some people's Facebook inbox and some kind nudes and flirty chats, you will just be amazed especially women.

Some do it for fun only and some are cheating.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by loomer: 12:40pm On May 20, 2019
Softboyy:
Nigeria men are just annoying, some of them just like talking to anything in skirt just to feel among and shiit. Nb: Not every one of them tho.

When you don already say "Nigerian men".

For your info, men all over the world dey always chat with the women, no mean say them dey cheat.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by janettee(f): 1:04pm On May 20, 2019
Mindfulness:

As for now you seem to fall into the small percentage.

grin
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Sparkle777(f): 1:09pm On May 20, 2019
mhizminna:

Honestly, u missed a bullet. I went thru her profile all her posts are about the philanderer. Since its the guy that introduced her here, am sure he told her to be rude and uncouth. Just see her replies,as if she didn't come here for advise.
Thank goodness that you've moved on,its not easy to after 4years. I have a feeling he might come back for the original naija wife, but never accept him again. Its time our ladies stop accepting these kpali greencard boys.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 20, 2019
sisisioge:

Let's just pray for them...it's really disheartening. Yet, their fellow brethren will not stop defending them.

Ah! fellow brethren bawo? I no defend anybody oh!
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2019
mhizminna:

Emotionally weaker, you mean?

There's no strength in that kind of tolerance.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Fourwinds: 2:45pm On May 20, 2019
bluefilm:

Just look at this idiot.

Who says I was actually referring to you?

No wonder you took it so personal.

In case you don't know, the "you" in my post is actually referring to anyone who considers themselves to be in a relationship with me. I am only trying to describe how I will relate to a jealous partner who is scared because I still talk or chat with my friends.

mumu...next time there are ways to refer to yourself or someone else without ambiguity OK...
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by sisisioge: 4:02pm On May 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ah! fellow brethren bawo? I no defend anybody oh!

grin grin grin

You be brethren?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

You be brethren?

Mbok na wetin I come be before?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Octopusssy(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2019
mhizminna:
Oh Hi Roxy! Im sure Victor introduced you to this forum cos he introduced me too.
First of all I'm going to say congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope it's a boy cos Victor would like his first child to be a boy!

Secondly, this is what you get when you meet and marry a man under 5months (cos we were still talking in December), you didn't even bother to ask questions, you just jumped into it,
did he tell u how we both suffered, prayed and fasted for him to get his visa?
Did he tell u the sleepless nights i had because of him?
Did he tell you how much i cried because of him?
Did he also tell u i almost took my life because of him?
And plus we almost got married.

Im not even going to attribute this to karma

Oh yes I'm his ex from Nigeria tho he didn't even bother to break up with me cos he was probably still contemplating between me and you but its okay darling, he choose u over me

Now my dear Roxy, i and Victor dated for 4 years, yes 4 solid years until decided he needed to marry u because of the 'stay' according to him 'to stabilize' and i can comfortably tell you that Victor is womanizer (sorry boo) but I'm not a bitter ex cos I'm trying to move on.

Don't get this wrong, Victor is best man any woman would ever pray for; loving, caring,gentle,goodlooking
etc.
I'm really sorry to read what you are going through but the only advice i can give u is that you leave him to do whatever he likes and continue to pray for him and love him like that because no matter what u try to do it won't change him, trust me i'v been with him for 4 years remember? I'v had girls threatened me because of him.
He will and can never change!

My only pray for you is that he doesn't leave you like he left me when he saw a better life.

And lastly please take really good care of urself cos ur baby needs u more.

Cheers!
If anyone believes this piece of crap, you'll believe anything. Roshina and mhizminna are one and the same, although I don't quite understand exactly why people keep pulling these stunts.

My best guess as to the 'why' question is ...attention. They are so starved of attention offline that they come online to enact their own Zeeworld.

Roshina/mhizminna, a piece of unsolicited but very needed advice- Next time make the akata write in more 'akatalised' English. It will make your whole drama more believable.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2019
since he's not cheating on you, there is nothing to worry about.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by frozen70(f): 6:08pm On May 20, 2019
Emaprince:
But women cheat more than men na.. The only difference is they are too secretive with it while men do it openly.

What are you saying? Women are worse.

Is there a Girl in this country without two or three BF?

No matter how you want us to debate this,

Men are serial chitters,

A woman has only one love to give and she gives it to a man

A man has lots of love to give to both
His wife
His girlfriends
His concubines
His mistresses

Calculate it for me abeg
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Emaprince: 6:18pm On May 20, 2019
frozen70:

No matter how you want us to debate this,

Men are serial chitters,

A woman has only one love to give and she gives it to a man

A man has lots of love to give to both
His wife
His girlfriends
His concubines
His mistresses

Calculate it for me abeg
So what do all these married women give to their sugar boys, lovers at work place etc etc.

Last Saturday, a young brute who is neighbour just got an unsolicited lift from a woman...who started telling him about how her hubby travelled for business and she is all alone. Dude was wondering why all the info, and refused to entertain anything that will lead to any invitation for sex.
What do you think she was trying to give to him?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by dochenaj: 6:46pm On May 20, 2019
Sparkle777:

Nne, u came here asking ooh. Now u see answers, ur mouth don loud. Yet to see u answer the guys ex, abi u no see her reply?
Since u know u and ur hubby are one of a kind,then why come here to wail? Apparently u knew, married and got pregnant all in less than 5months...love indeed. Anyway, since u feel he is ur soul mate....Enjoy. I can't be arguing wit women like u biko.
Don't you get what is happening here?

The wife made the post, complaining about the husband, and the husband who the ex opines must have introduced the wife to Nairaland cos he also introduced her to the forum, found out about the post.

He most likely has an access to the wife's account and comes in and sees how he has been exposed by his countrymen.

He is irrate and starts commenting as the wife, dissing guys who suggested he was either a cheat or a scammer but commending those who stated the wife was being jealous and insecure.

The tone of the initial post and these recent responses are not the same.

Now all we can do is pity the innocent woman who was made to believe she was loved.

Unfortunately this philandering man doesn't know that we reap whatever we sow.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by dochenaj: 6:56pm On May 20, 2019
Octopusssy:

If anyone believes this piece of crap, you'll believe anything. Roshina and mhizminna are one and the same, although I don't quite understand exactly why people keep pulling these stunts.

My best guess as to the 'why' question is ...attention. They are so starved of attention offline that they come online to enact their own Zeeworld.

Roshina/mhizminna, a piece of unsolicited but very needed advice- Next time make the akata write in more 'akatalised' English. It will make your whole drama more believable.
I don't think that's the case.

Here is what I think happened.
dochenaj:

The wife made the post, complaining about the husband, and the husband who the ex opines must have introduced the wife to Nairaland cos he also introduced her to the forum, found out about the post.

He most likely has an access to the wife's account and comes in and sees how he has been exposed by his countrymen.

He is irrate and starts commenting as the wife, dissing guys who suggested he was either a cheat or a scammer but commending those who stated the wife was being jealous and insecure.

Now all we can do is pity the innocent woman who was made to believe she was loved.

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by frozen70(f): 7:34pm On May 20, 2019
Emaprince:
So what do all these married women give to their sugar boys, lovers at work place etc etc.

Last Saturday, a young brute who is neighbour just got an unsolicited lift from a woman...who started telling him about how her hubby travelled for business and she is all alone. Dude was wondering why all the info, and refused to entertain anything that will lead to any invitation for sex.
What do you think she was trying to give to him?

Look let me make it known to you.

Women are made for me, you have to satisfy your woman whether it's convenient for you or not

If you don't satisfy her, there is the tendencies she will seek for it elsewhere

When a woman is telling a guy how she is lonely or whatever, she needs it and she wants the guy to sort her out

Do you think that it's only men that has sex drive

Noo
Women have urge too and not just urge but intensed urge

Until you keep a woman under your roof, keep learning
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Octopusssy(f): 7:36pm On May 20, 2019
dochenaj:

I don't think that's the case.

Here is what I think happened.
This isn't the first time this kind of nonsense is happening. There was even one where the girl came to rant that the fiance drove her out in the middle of the night or some shit_ like that. The next thing we know, the so-called fiance came online to start dissing the chic. Na so katakata burst.

I can't be fooled by all these online shenanigans borne out of idleness
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Emaprince: 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
frozen70:

Look let me make it known to you.

Women are made for me, you have to satisfy your woman whether it's convenient for you or not

If you don't satisfy her, there is the tendencies she will seek for it elsewhere

When a woman is telling a guy how she is lonely or whatever, she needs it and she wants the guy to sort her out

Do you think that it's only men that has sex drive

Noo
Women have urge too and not just urge but intensed urge

Until you keep a woman under your roof, keep learning
You are not making any point.

You started off by accusing men of being cheats. Not considering the fact that their wives may not be good in bed too. Or their wives are denying them sex hence making them look for it else where. Or their wives lives in another town, leaving these men lonely too.

But here you are trying to make excuses for women.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Sparkle777(f): 8:26pm On May 20, 2019
dochenaj:

Sense wee not kee you. I tot as much, u are damn right, cos the guy practically ignored his ex. Green card husband...

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by sweetilicious(f): 9:48pm On May 20, 2019
Some faithful people will just accidentally marry chronic unfaithful people.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by janettee(f): 10:27pm On May 20, 2019
dochenaj:

This actually makes sense. I was wondering too.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by dochenaj: 10:31pm On May 20, 2019
Sparkle777:

Sense wee not kee you. I tot as much, u are damn right, cos the guy practically ignored his ex. Green card husband...
Lol. They just be giving a bad name to Nigeria.
I can bet you that the woman is sustaining him over there.
How hard is it to love and be faithful to a woman who has given her all to you? I don't just get how these guys think.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by dochenaj: 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
janettee:

This actually makes sense. I was wondering too.
I only hope, the woman saw enough before the man hijacked the account and deleted the profile.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Kyrx(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
sweetilicious:
Some faithful people will just accidentally marry chronic unfaithful people.

Hello Ma'am!

How are you today?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by sweetilicious(f): 9:50am On May 21, 2019
Am fine.You?
Kyrx:

Hello Ma'am!

How are you today?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Pojomojo: 10:22am On May 21, 2019
1. You can get your money back from online fraudsters (If you can follow through).
CBN has now mandated all banks to open a fraud desk to handle cases.

The bank will investigate, prosecute and reverse such dubious transactions even though the scammer has withdrawn the money.
2. Say you use UBA and you paid money into your instagram seller's(scammer) Zenith account, you can simply send a mail to frauddesk@zenithbank.com. Make sure you copy the CBN at cpd@cbn.gov.ng (This puts the banks on their toes).

3. The banks should block such a suspicious account IMMEDIATELY a complaint is received via the fraud desk.
They can receive customer's STOP-TRANSACTION complaints to block their own account.
For more details visit (link: http://www.cbn.gov.ng) cbn.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Kyrx(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
Am fine.You?

Much better reading seeing your response smiley

Have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Gone Wrong / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.