Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (43956 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 21, 2019
dochenaj:

Lol. They just be giving a bad name to Nigeria.
I can bet you that the woman is sustaining him over there.
How hard is it to love and be faithful to a woman who has given her all to you? I don't just get how these guys think.

Can you buy love?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by dochenaj: 8:36pm On May 21, 2019
Mindfulness:

Can you buy love?
Nobody is talking about buying love.

When someone loves you, they make sacrifices for you, not because they are trying to buy your love.

Your decision to reciprocate their love, is your decision and has nothing to do with them.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by ghettochild4u(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2019

You sound Miserable. How’s your relationship going?
Smooth unlike that of the OP
Now tell me whose miserable..
Mofo
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
dochenaj:

Nobody is talking about buying love.
When someone loves you, they make sacrifices for you, not because they are trying to buy your love.
Your decision to reciprocate their love, is your decision and has nothing to do with them.

You have made it pretty transactional. She is giving so he must reciprocate. It OBVIOUSLY doesn't work like that.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by dochenaj: 11:16pm On May 21, 2019
Mindfulness:

You have made it pretty transactional. She is giving so he must reciprocate. It OBVIOUSLY doesn't work like that.
You're very funny.

You're the one who brought transaction into the discourse by talking about "buying love", and now turn around to tell me, I made it pretty transactional. That's hilarious.

Go back to my first point in my response to you. I guess I should repeat it for emphasis, "Nobody is talking about buying love".

But you must realize that love begets love. I don't know if you're a Christian but if you are, then I'll refer you to 1 John 4:19.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by UjuJoan2: 7:09am On May 22, 2019
ogawisdom:

Just a few Sha like my wife grin

Her skin glows during pregnancy n she looks more pretty.

It takes a lot of self control to be with one woman bc men will always see someone better looking than their wife cool

Don't you think that married women also men who are also better looking, classier and richer than their husbands?

The key is realizing that cheating is NOT an option!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2019
dochenaj:

You're very funny.

You're the one who brought transaction into the discourse by talking about "buying love", and now turn around to tell me, I made it pretty transactional. That's hilarious.

Go back to my first point in my response to you. I guess I should repeat it for emphasis, "Nobody is talking about buying love".

But you must realize that love begets love. I don't know if you're a Christian but if you are, then I'll refer you to 1 John 4:19.

No, it doesn't.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2019
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.
this is deep ooooo... Every man does something similar but some just chat and then that's all... Not everyday but once a while, not flirting or romantic just ordinary chat.... But seems ur husband is a flirt, sorry to disappoint you it's more of a bad orientation from some Nigerians because women also do such... At the end they mostly Cheat... If it's a friendly chat and just once a month, then I say no no problem... Your husband is seriously seeking validation... Truthfully he may love you but seriously there's always someone prettier out there than your wife it takes discipline, love and self control.... Try to do your best to work on it before it gets outta head... But it's not a Nigerian way but some do it
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.

My dear, it is what you think and it's a Nigerian thing. Just know you are in for it!
As I am, I dont have any and I decided to keep them off because of this same shit you're complaining about.

Dont let any of them deceive you here, They are all the same.

If you want your peace of mind, dont date a Nigerian man especially if he's not born again and to get a genuinely born again Naija man, na serious prayer and watching o.
My advice, don't ever let him step foot in Nigeria otherwise, you'll either lose him to those local champions or risk him bringing a Deadly STD back to you.
Let him know if he goes back to naija, you're done with him. Period! They are not worth the headache.

Dont say I didn't warn you.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by valgbo(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2020
EllaBella115:
Truthfully...
Cheating is now the second name of most Nigerian men be it married or single.
I would advice that u start worrying less for your sake and that of your unborn child rather invest more on making new friends and chatting with them as he does
you look like someone I see a lot, do you school at UNIZIK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. / Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.