Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (43954 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Trickstreat: 4:36pm On May 19, 2019
Hmnnnn?
Not normal at all! Talk to him about it.
Even if she wowo while pregnant that shouldn't be a reason for him to look out.

I sell good Shoes and Bags. Check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.
he is just using u trust me he's already cheating on you for you to have brought this here means it's become his habits.. Be careful with him, take care of yourself and unborn child. Just let him be for now till you child is born

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On May 19, 2019
BornagainThief:
Your Race? Black or undecided

Your appearance fat or undecided

Hahaha, like seriously, your moniker though, @topic, the guy is a Casanova grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Boc007(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2019
Today is my birthday so I wish to celebrate in on nairaland. The first 10 guys that will call me on this platform will get 5k each transferred to their account... happy birthday to me.
My number.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by PennywysCares(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.
babe be happy your hubby is not gay
same way I'm happy to bleep my opposite

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by lilianofentse(f): 4:40pm On May 19, 2019
Come to south Africa and you'll know what real cheating entails. Nigerian men cheat also but they know how to love thier wives fully. They don't beat thier wives as much as South African men.

It might be he's just a flirty person, but you have to sit him down and tell him you don't like it.

13 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On May 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Your husband is an alfa male. They do whatever they wish without considering its effect on their partners. Worse is, they don't take corrections.

Do you guys picture look anything like this?
Chai cheesy
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by bluefilm: 4:41pm On May 19, 2019
This woman is probably so insecure.

She sounds like someone who is just looking out for non-existent problems.

Why don't you just let your husband know you are not comfortable with him talking to other girls on social media before coming here to bombard us with your insecurities?

6 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by jampro123(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2019
My dear this is why we need to sit down and talk before getting married. Marriage should not be a prison sentence. Both the man and the wo. An should be free to chat with the opposite sex. Let's keep the communication line open.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Gforce2019: 4:42pm On May 19, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I will be very frank with you. That man just use to enter US. Did you meet on Facebook? If so, did you spend a lot of money on him? If yes, then those women are is “client”.

Your relationship is not real. The minute he gets his stay, he will either leave you or have one wife in Nigeria. sorry to deliver the bad news to you.

If I am you, I will stop the AOS process.

.... talking from experience...
You are bank of relationship and dating experience..
You eye don see...
Hope you have finally settle with someone sha...or nah still d same
The Lord is your strength... though time never last but though people do...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by phantom(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2019
You married a womaniser! End of story!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by BlueAir: 4:44pm On May 19, 2019
PrincessJr:
Sorry madam, but your husband is promiscuous. He is already cheating on you. Those girls are his numerous lovers in Nigeria!
is this an advice or a typical insecured minded Nigerian lady comment

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Westsida: 4:44pm On May 19, 2019
PrincessJr:
Sorry madam, but your husband is promiscuous. He is already cheating on you. Those girls are his numerous lovers in Nigeria!

Haha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Niyiboi: 4:44pm On May 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Your husband is an alfa male.
no be only Alfa na anobi grin

8 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by flattommygood: 4:44pm On May 19, 2019
Hmm

Order for your WAIST TRAINER

FREE DELIVERY
CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300

BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by carbon1224(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Firstly it’s not our culture which I have to let you know and secondly he hasn’t agreed he his already married that’s he his still doing those things and he feels it’s a normal thing

My advise - Look for a very good time and call him and speak to him about all and explain how it’s bad for your marriage and let him understand that even if he his not interested in all this ladies he his chatting with ,they the ladies would always want to take the advantage of been so nice to him.
If he doesn’t listen then my advise would be so hard on him.try that first.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Mayfrank(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2019
See all of you deviating from the topic of conversation. Why is your life like this?

Ma'am, in all the suggestions, there are some good ones. I believe you and husband believe in the concept of love. That is why you guys got married. Try the idea of talking to him. The fact that he makes nice remarks about it shows he might be a very jovial person.

Don't show jealousy in any manner. Instead, get him to tell you about his home, his friends back in Nigeria. He might just be home sick. And because it's easier to relate with his kind, he will mostly be online chatting, since he is a guy. He'll will chat with girls mostly.

Just get him to talk extensively about his home and friends. It will keep him off his phone less.

15 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Zzyy(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2019
Liked by Xpensive_abokiwire rahmon_jago zlatan_ibile EFCC and 309 others inshallah thi year mmmm
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Erolow(f): 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
Wow

Check signature below for free digital marketing training
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by femi4: 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

I know you know the answers to these questions above already.
What do you expect when you marry an Igbo man?

Your man is already cheating on you emotionally, it will soon graduate to physical and mental cheating .

Finally, he ll start stealing from you in the name of "borrowing "

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Wallade(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2019
Try to have a honest chat with him on your observations and fears. That will help you to evaluate him and decide.

Your child will need both parents especially at the early stages.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Is this a habit he had before you guys were married? Does he also chat with lots of guys or he is exclusively/largely chatting with ladies? Are the ladies all young and single or are there married older ones he talks with?

As far as I know there is no Nigerian culture that mandates a married man to chat with ladies who are not his wife or he is not looking to get married to.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by femi4: 4:49pm On May 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Your husband is an alfa male. They do whatever they wish without considering its effect on their partners. Worse is, they don't take corrections.

Do you guys pictures, look like any of the attached?
Alfa Sule ni.....Aunty Brutus, the word is "alpha" not Alfa

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Snow02: 4:50pm On May 19, 2019
MysticLady:
Use mystical spells on him.
so witch don deh enter nairaland too abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Westsida: 4:50pm On May 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Look at this one

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Naijabigboi(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I will be very frank with you. That man just use to enter US. Did you meet on Facebook? If so, did you spend a lot of money on him? If yes, then those women are is “client”.

Your relationship is not real. The minute he gets his stay, he will either leave you or have one wife in Nigeria. sorry to deliver the bad news to you.

If I am you, I will stop the AOS process.

Stop the AOS process?! Eaasy, You sef wan disallign the guy matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by ogawisdom(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2019
grin

Madam face the polygamous man you married and leave Nigeria men out of it.

Men are naturally polygamous in nature, he may not be cheating but will surely cheat if he continues like this.

Don't get it twisted it's not about you he may still be deeply in love with you. Just focus on safe delivery, provided he cares for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by megareal: 4:55pm On May 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:

The second picture breaks my heart. I mean how far is a Nigerian man willing to go? The whole setup is disgusting.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by naijajobx: 4:57pm On May 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 19, 2019
Why I always ask guys if they're married before talking to them. I try to put myself in their wife's shoes. Some married guys can lie through their teeth that they're single but a quick skim through their posts will tell you they're not or in a relationship and I stop talking to them. Shameless.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.