Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (43942 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by MarianaTrench: 4:58pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.

In Nigeria it's purely a man's world so mean usually have plenty of sidechicks grin
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Princedapace(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2019
Na wa o. U guys couldn't cover our own brother. Na wa. I don't like this o. How can u all be saying he is cheating.

Learn to protect your own. grin

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by ogawisdom(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2019
rain803:
Why I always ask guys if they're married before talking to them. I try to put myself in their wife's shoes. Some married guys can lie through their teeth that they're single but a quick skim through their posts will tell you they're not. Shameless.

Thank God for u

Most girls don't care, all they want is a man to take care them aka give them money whether married or single is immaterial to them

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Princedapace(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2019
Na wa o. U guys couldn't cover our own brother. Na wa. I don't like this o. How can u all be saying he is cheating.

Learn to protect your own. grin really funny though.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by opeyemi634: 5:02pm On May 19, 2019
Please try to seat him down and iron it out
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by ogawisdom(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2019
Olorunnim:
I don't think so women are more attractive when they're preggers.

Just a few Sha like my wife grin

Her skin glows during pregnancy n she looks more pretty.

It takes a lot of self control to be with one woman bc men will always see someone better looking than their wife cool

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by dingbang(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2019
BornagainThief:
Your Race? Black or undecided

Your appearance fat or undecided

be nice.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2019
He is bored, he has all the love to give you, but you are busy playing mind games , so, he is giving it to any readily available Pussycat you better wake up.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Truzaynery: 5:11pm On May 19, 2019
[
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Lovelyn451(f): 5:11pm On May 19, 2019
So what are your plans?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by MobilityExpress: 5:12pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.

Stop generalizing Nigerian men. Which tribe is your husband from? The answer to this question will determine the kind of koboko we will use to reset his brain grin
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Hotzone(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2019
habsydiamond:
So u want counselors from
NLand to help u restructure ur home.. it doesn't work like that. If u have problem with ur man. The best thing to do is to look for when he is in a good mood... Sit him down and iron it out with him.. he will change.... His behaviour may be associated with ur being pregnant am joke guessing ni oo...
You are the reason of childishness because u belittle the forum while been rated the most frequent nairaland user

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Sparkle777(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2019
I hope u can handle the truth as per ur condition. If u are older, obese, not so pretty and have a low self esteem. He's probably using u for papers. 98% of Nigerian males marry for paper, they only manage u for a while, reasons why he hardly quarrels and always apologises.

Am sure u know or tot of that but hell no,u ladies will not leave our men,for where. Worse is, he will marry his true love and also keep u. Of cos, since u white ladies don't take much shit, he will suddenly change his attitude and u will be the one to file for a divorce, case closed,he brings in the original wife. Funny thing, u might visit his country and think the wife here is a sister, forget; they even do it in ur presence.

Sorry to give u the bad news but google it,so many cases. The love u get is fake. Sorry oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by OvaSabi1(f): 5:16pm On May 19, 2019
Okay, Roshina22, listen. You need boundaries for a healthy relationship to thrive. You need to sit him down and politely emphasise the importance of boundaries. And like the people above me already stressed, you should put a hold on his immigration process for now. You cannot lose from both ends.

If you want to enjoy a relationship with this kind of Nigerian man, you need a high level of self love.

What am I saying? You need to go out and make friends. Participate in activities and hobbies alone. Develop yourself in your career area and all other areas. Treat yourself to nice things and look good for other men too. Yes, I said it. Look at your unread DMs and I can assure you that you will find a couple of guy friends who are reasonable to keep a friendship with. I am not asking you to sleep around.
If you are big, lose some weight, learn how to make up well and go for a super sexy maternity photoshoot WITHOUT him. Pick a cool lingerie and spice it up with a kimono, floral halo and matching handband. Aim to look like friken Beyonce Knowles Carter in that photoshoot.
Learn how to enjoy your own company. Always look excited like you have something up your sleeves.
Smile and laugh at your phone even if you're reading a pancake recipe.

Be consistent with this attitude and you will see a miraculous turnaround in his behaviour.
You will come back here to thank me.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
the us

Ur husband married u bt shud have freedom of association just like u. Chatting with different people be it ladies or guys doesn’t signify cheating it depends on the mode and Type of conversation and even that can be taken out of context. He could have business dealings or just keep up with his friends and associates back home. That’s not bad thing in anyway. With the details uve given I can’t be in a haste to judge him. Sm guys like to chat and other don’t. Sm like to keep friends and sm don’t. The gals chat him up and he replies. It’s not appropriate Bt sm people like to have a good conversation.

My concern is him being being too secret about it bt then u might get unnecessarily jealous like Ure doing now. There are ways to Communicate ur fears to him and Hebcan make adjustments. Marriage takes patience and understanding bt also knowing ur partner well and working to make each other better knowing nobody is perfect.

Ure pregnant so don’t let careless advice here bother u. If u have any further worries talk to his brothers I’m sure wen they talk 2him he will get to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Pray very hard. Tell him u can't deal with such.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 19, 2019
Y
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nat404: 5:25pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Simple; your husband is a cheater.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by frozen70(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Our naija men can be ridiculous when it comes to flirting

Pls bear the followings in mind

Does he loves you more than you expect or just average ❓

He married you being a foreigner.
Who among the two of you is higher in income ❓

You guys met over there or you brought him down ❓

If you love him more,
You earn more than him

I can say watch out ❗❗❗

I expected him to drop those bad habits of keeping online females since he is married and you are pregnant for him

All these are distracting him from being committed to you and the relationship

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Dbossmanager: 5:26pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
the us
your English sounds Nigerian tho.....or Ghanaian...?

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by adecharly(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2019
Sorry to say this, is this story really complete?
Hope you did not actually push him into doing that... Alot of nagging women push their husband into different funny things but come out complaining... And they are Saint.

... I am a married man too, and I know women can really be funny and frustrating... Though lovable.
Wetin man go do!

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by jojothaiv(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2019
Boc007:
Today is my birthday so I wish to celebrate in on nairaland. The first 10 guys that will call me on this platform will get 5k each transferred to their account... happy birthday to me.
My number.

grin
Happy birthday boss...
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by GOFRONT(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2019
Social media be causing more harm than good to Marriages......

Some married men too Randy sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Two can play the game my dear sister. What stops you from chatting with your exes?

Seriously, don't stress yourself. You can't stop a cheating husband. A man that will cheat will cheat. You will just have high blood pressure and die before your time if you are already giving yourself these worries over something that has not even happen

I always advise women in marriage and relationship to love with all their mind but prepare for anything on the other. Men as well. Always make a plan B if you start having a reason to feel your partner is hiding something. There are always signs of infidelity. It may have been ignored by the other partner out of fear of facing the reality of infidelity or just complete nonchalance attitude.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by wakes: 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
stories that touch
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by skayT: 5:38pm On May 19, 2019
Madam you be Sule. Your husband is an Olosho!!
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Akuruoulo(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2019
PrincessJr:
Sorry madam, but your husband is promiscuous. He is already cheating on you. Those girls are his numerous lovers in Nigeria!

concluded
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Naijageak(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2019
Softboyy:
Nigeria men are just annoying, some of them just like talking to anything in skirt just to feel among and shiit. Nb: Not every one of them tho.

Correct yourself.
Say some Nigerian men are so annoying and it will go down well. The fact is that not all men are good for a woman same is applicable to the women
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by RZArecta2(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

even if your husband doesn't respect you as a wife, he should at least respect himself as a responsible human being. I'm not going to say much because I believe these are just early storms and you both will weather things but let it be on record that I said what he's doing is not good and its not part of our "culture"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Gone Wrong / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.