Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,169 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs (80144 Views)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 19, 2019
Lefulefu grin
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 19, 2019
tstx:
Why did i open this thread....

Why

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

grin grin Go and do ablution and start your prayers all over again..

2 Likes

That myarabic couldn't have said it any better.

The contours on her hips and thighs do not conform to the kind of workout one would do to get those kind of abs

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by tfash96(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2019
I'm looking at them.. That's how they will be using their whole time twerking till they reach menopause

Nigerian girls have lost it

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by jojothaiv(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2019
donbachi:
Young and trending....i just wish their weddings and children dedications pics will trend like this...awon trendy girls.
grin
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by stchinedu: 11:05pm On May 19, 2019
I need to meet the mod that brought this to front page ASAP...

I decided to watch the video to have a first hand view of what the arguments were all about (cos I hate lies), only to get stuck for over 45 minutes watching something that I can't literary explain what it has done to my feelings...

I need a lawyer....i have been violated shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by stonemasonn: 11:16pm On May 19, 2019
Effects of too much sugar and junk food.
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by wayoflife(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2019
donbachi:
Young and trending....i just wish their weddings and children dedications pics will trend like this...awon trendy girls.
lmao
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2019
donbachi:

���
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by ngwababe(f): 11:24pm On May 19, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
If this people keep corrupting the mind of our next generation.... Then what's our hope?

I think we need to curb this immorality in disguise of entertainment

Which next generation?
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Lonelypacifist6: 11:27pm On May 19, 2019
We don't even know what's real anymore, Fake hair Fake eyelashes Fake teeth Fake nose Fake fingernails Fake butts Fake breasts Fake hips Fake abs Infact fake world.
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by swiperthefox: 11:46pm On May 19, 2019
The one wearing blue is Jhoni Blaze a stripper turned rapper that is part of the show, "Growing Up Hip Hop."
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by bizhop01: 11:56pm On May 19, 2019
Sex Only
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Burchester: 12:00am On May 20, 2019
Na men oo
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by kayalla(f): 12:05am On May 20, 2019
UMU ogwugwu oge.

but i envy those abs sha
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:41am On May 20, 2019
LAzy people be saying rubbish....

When the girl was busy doing tedious workout routines, they didn’t see her...

Why can’t they check her IG pages and see since when she’s been doing the abs routine ...

While those mfks were posting pics with their rubbish Mary Kay, she was posting pics of her busy workout routines...
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Gistpower(m): 2:37am On May 20, 2019

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by pomide(m): 3:23am On May 20, 2019
Bleep the girl with abs... aw this thick shawdy on yellow.. embarassed
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by cardoctor(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2019
They're doing their job.
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by graciously2013: 6:02am On May 20, 2019
That is the only thing they can offer, ask them to solve logical questions for you, they can't
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by yinka2011: 6:22am On May 20, 2019
Seriously how is watching this nonsense going to get you anywhere in life
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Skmoda360(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2019
adecz:

Shame on you, calling other people's
culture "fvcking disgusting" angry angry angry

Some people will also refer to you
& your people's tribal marks & food in
the same way.
they need to adjust the bolt in your brain....you are off your nut.....tribalistic bastard.
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by pat077: 7:11am On May 20, 2019
Plastic beings
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Butoneday2(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2019
Rubbish! Absolutely rubbish
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by etrange: 7:40am On May 20, 2019
netflicks:
Omg! We have kids trying to read something educating on nairaland angry

Who told you and your kids that NL is for educational? Abi You don't know the apps meant for kids' education? undecided
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by CrazeMan69(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2019
donbachi:

Your type belong to the pack of brainwashed Nigerians who believe a person’s achievement in life is limited to the number of offsprings they pop out and in most cases leave to suffer.
*Spits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.