Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You (44716 Views)

Why You Need An Artiste Manager In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria / Are You An Artiste? Partake In The Danny S "Kiss" Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Gabson001(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2019
TONYE001:

Falz?
Whch falz? Na me talk am o, no be me talk am o... How this one make sense?
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by ernieboy(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U people should stop hyping FELA
hyping fela? guy are u OK?

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by darichlife: 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
;DWhen the society is awashed with illiterates and mediocres who do you expect to listen to lyrics and good content. A sound and same mind who is curious for knowledge will not listen to trash music.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Treasure17(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
tillaman:
grin grin so you don’t like Tonto’s song abi?? She broke record bro
She’s the only female artist to launch her career and end it the same day, she launched her career With the Track HIGH (HI) And she ended it with IT’S OVER
Respekt Tonto Bro grin
You no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by thethronemedia(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
Lilymax:

I'm sorry,I agree with your list, but did you say Korede Bello?
The one who sang "mungo park", abi is there another Korede Bello?
grin He's talking about the one one that sang 'GODWIN' grin

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Gabson001(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
Apart from zlatan, small doctor, naira marley, slimcase, Qdot any other gospel artist is a counterfeit.. Argue with your keyboad
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
Aarenasbaba:
Brymo
ARE YOU OKAY?

3 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by gykes(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
[size=40pt]SKY B[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Samogbo1(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2019
Yemi Alade
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Olatundeawo(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2019
People like slim case
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Femeto: 6:28pm On May 19, 2019
Tekno.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Femeto: 6:39pm On May 19, 2019
Smalldoctor.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by IamPlato(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. TONTO. TERRIBLE PERSON. TERRIBLE MUSIC.

IF THEY PLAY THAT GIRL'S MUSIC AT MY FUNERAL I'LL WAKE UP AND KILL EVERYBODY.
shocked are You Sure You Got To Personal Beef With The lady
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by IamPlato(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Speed Darlington akpi 50 inch’s or better That guy is crazy
hahahahahaha... Is The Above Part Of His Lyrics?
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
Slimcase
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by gidjah(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
The only Nigerian than makes sense lyrically is sound sultan all others don't make sense. But who even listens to songs lyrics in Nigeria.
that guy sound Sultan is lyrically blessed, his lines are almost equal to none in the nig music industry.He is just it though not really fully blown due to his class and genres of music

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Emionedallor: 6:52pm On May 19, 2019
Burna Boy.. Una don listen to Dangote by Burna Boy
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by xcesswag(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2019
Small doctor leads the pack..... Dude dey sing trash all day everyday
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Makaveli217(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2019
dunsin125:
The impact of music has degraded through the years, the people who sang to impart wisdom are gradually fading away
Am glad you know, its just a pity.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Jacqueline22(f): 7:03pm On May 19, 2019
IamPlato:
hahahahahaha... Is The Above Part Of His Lyrics?
Yes bro
Fati bum bum u know I like your bum bum
What happened to g string ur butty eat everything
cry cry cry
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2019
Where do you keep the likes of falz
tetralogyfallot:
The only Nigerian than makes sense lyrically is sound sultan all others don't make sense. But who even listens to songs lyrics in Nigeria.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by ruffDiamond: 7:12pm On May 19, 2019
dicex:
Fela
guy unl u get very serious issue I swear ... unless u mean fela durotoye Sha
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by IamPlato(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Yes bro Fati bum bum u know I like your bum bum What happened to g string ur butty eat everything cry cry cry
Lol... Abeg No Spoil My Sunday I Want To Be Holy Today...

By The Way, How Was Church? Or You Didnt Go To Church? You Are Not A Christian? Muslim? Atheist?
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Jacqueline22(f): 7:27pm On May 19, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... Abeg No Spoil My Sunday I Want To Be Holy Today...

By The Way, How Was Church? Or You Didnt Go To Church?
You Are Not A Christian?
Muslim? Atheist?

Muslim
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Adroit144(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2019
small doctor and his song lyrics.. SMH
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by oduademonest: 7:42pm On May 19, 2019
All Yeibo artists = nonsense lyrics
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by babalolaabayo(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. TONTO. TERRIBLE PERSON. TERRIBLE MUSIC.

IF THEY PLAY THAT GIRL'S MUSIC AT MY FUNERAL I'LL WAKE UP AND KILL EVERYBODY.

kuku keeme grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by kingmurainah(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2019
Johnny drille
The guy is fantastic
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
tillaman:
grin grin so you don’t like Tonto’s song abi?? She broke record bro
She’s the only female artist to launch her career and end it the same day, she launched her career With the Track HIGH (HI) And she ended it with IT’S OVER
Respekt Tonto Bro grin
U sure say u go make heaven so?

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by EricBraven: 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
dicex:
Fela
no talk am again
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by onyx1470(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2019
gazza07:

No am not a fool.
Rather ur phone will lost this week
. U make me laugh

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Yodexy: 8:03pm On May 19, 2019
Zlatan Ibile

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / P-Square - Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.