Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You (44698 Views)

Why You Need An Artiste Manager In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria / Are You An Artiste? Partake In The Danny S "Kiss" Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by ib4real56: 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
Small Doctor, I hate all his lyrics

3 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by katniss(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Bellfun(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. TONTO. TERRIBLE PERSON. TERRIBLE MUSIC.

IF THEY PLAY THAT GIRL'S MUSIC AT MY FUNERAL I'LL WAKE UP AND KILL EVERYBODY.

Hahahaha...guy wetin happen na?

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by porshie(f): 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
zlatan, Terry g, I can go on ND on
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Cinacci124: 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
Breezzy:
Olamide

Ola wetin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Snow02: 3:29pm On May 19, 2019
Aarenasbaba:
Brymo
really?? haba na

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Frenliwis(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
I detest those Agege songs with passion,too much of heavy noises in their songs and their lyrics re always so so raz with no good meaning ...
I know of a guy that tag those agege noice as his best genre of music

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Honesty007(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
To me there is none
as per the category of hiphop
i cant give it to anyone
people are singing what they cant see and seeing what they cant c.
all our artists sing is women,money and nonsense and it seems its the street people who dont have sense that sing these rubbish too
you just c people dancing doing rubbish
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by onyx1470(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
gazza07:
I come from east, enter street broda u know..
Ezi mu Ife(kind of blend in) I turn to beast u already know.

Phynofino
phyno does not make sense. nigga R u a fool?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by yesloaded: 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
franklingud:
Truth is... Nigerians like listening to good rubbish. That's why artists like wizkid, kCee, Skiibii, tekno etc doesn't have lyrical content in all their songs.
At least Davido is trying but not even up to 70% when rated.
KCee is the worst.
Artists like Asa, Timi Dakolo, Simi, Adekunle gold, Korede bello, Duncan mighty are really making me proud.

Rappers like M I are legendary lyricists.

Others go to the studio to smoke weed, shout to a good production and start their gibbering, ranting and release it for Nigerians that like listening to their nonsense.

And lastly let me make it clear that Falzthebadguy album EP "moral instructions" is EPIC.
Kudos to him.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by sauceEEP(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2019
Kiss Daniel - one ticket
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by GloShare(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2019
Wizkid

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 19, 2019
95% of Nigerian artists and trap hip hop rappers.

3 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by bjbjbj: 3:33pm On May 19, 2019
Efe and eriga.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by mohdbaffa: 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
Nigerian music has come a long way home and abroad, what’s not to love giving the kind of growth the industry has witnessed in recent years.

At this point, it is safe to say Nigerian music is going international and this (going international ‘ish’) now raises the question of whether or not our music is mature enough for the big stage out of Africa.

The reason for the rise of this question stems from the kind of lyrics our music contains. It is safe to say that most Nigerian artists pay less or no attention to the lyrical content of their music; all they want to make is a club banger that would get them some shows and gigs.

This obvious reason is why a singer as talented as Asa is more of a hit outside the country than inside the country.

Make we leave talk for another day!

Guys, Name One Naija Artist Whose Lyrics Has Never Make Sense To You
Tekno.

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
Hmm... Where do I even begin... All DMW (Davido and co) artistes, Ycee, Eazi, the 2 fraudsters currently in efcc net, the one that sang that "legbegbe" trash,... In short, all Naija so-called dancehall stars. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by GOFRONT(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
SOCO SOCO SOCO SOCO SOCO SOCO SOCO SOCO.......Wizkid what is Soco soco soco??

3 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by bluefilm: 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
Igwe 2pac.

That guy sef. embarassed
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Xinzu: 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Speed Darlington akpi
50 inch’s or better
That guy is crazy

BANGER! grin
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by lomprico(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
Terry G, konga
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by ibkayee(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2019
sod09:
Olamide, lil Kesh and kobo marley
Behave grin

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Blue3k(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2019
Young thug
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by wabashe: 3:35pm On May 19, 2019
Air force 1

7 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by affable4(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2019
gtrader:
Yemi Alade... what is "You do me tumbom tumbom? Lol

Hahahahahahahah. You just made my day.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by dicex(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2019
Fela
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Xinzu: 3:37pm On May 19, 2019
Tekno.

Never liked that guy's songs. It's always filled with mediocre rhymes like "tomato" "peteto (potato)" and other kindergarten lines. Worst of all, he's never original with his beats.

11 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by xty50(f): 3:37pm On May 19, 2019
emmancipated:
see Mary see Jesus
by Olamide
is just a confusing song
And also disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Labsinp: 3:38pm On May 19, 2019
Seriki

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Themandator: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
Wizkid.... mentioning fashola and Tinubu in a song about having a lady in his bed was the height of it

11 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
This is what is on my playlist looks like i don't even play Davido or wizkid and the rest songs. don't hate me. Am in charge of my life

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / P-Square - Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.