Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You (44660 Views)

Why You Need An Artiste Manager In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria / Are You An Artiste? Partake In The Danny S "Kiss" Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by DrChukzy(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2019
That yeye Tiwa Savage

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by stanley000: 3:15pm On May 19, 2019
Yyy
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2019
Lil kesh, Zlatan Ibile, Small Doctor, Mr real, Slimcase.

11 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 19, 2019
Kcee
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Magnifico2000: 3:16pm On May 19, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
Nigerian music has come a long way home and abroad, what’s not to love giving the kind of growth the industry has witnessed in recent years.

At this point, it is safe to say Nigerian music is going international and this (going international ‘ish’) now raises the question of whether or not our music is mature enough for the big stage out of Africa.

The reason for the rise of this question stems from the kind of lyrics our music contains. It is safe to say that most Nigerian artists pay less or no attention to the lyrical content of their music; all they want to make is a club banger that would get them some shows and gigs.

This obvious reason is why a singer as talented as Asa is more of a hit outside the country than inside the country.

Make we leave talk for another day!

Guys, Name One Naija Artist Whose Lyrics Has Never Make Sense To You
Terry G

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by zaqwsdggg: 3:16pm On May 19, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by jokaka89: 3:16pm On May 19, 2019
grin TERRY G AND SMALL DOCTOR
THEIR MUSIC AND SONGS NAWA
grin grin grin

YusufTheGreat:
Nigerian music has come a long way home and abroad, what’s not to love giving the kind of growth the industry has witnessed in recent years.

At this point, it is safe to say Nigerian music is going international and this (going international ‘ish’) now raises the question of whether or not our music is mature enough for the big stage out of Africa.

The reason for the rise of this question stems from the kind of lyrics our music contains. It is safe to say that most Nigerian artists pay less or no attention to the lyrical content of their music; all they want to make is a club banger that would get them some shows and gigs.

This obvious reason is why a singer as talented as Asa is more of a hit outside the country than inside the country.

Make we leave talk for another day!

Guys, Name One Naija Artist Whose Lyrics Has Never Make Sense To You

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by agaliboy: 3:17pm On May 19, 2019
BURNA BOY!. I wonder where all the hype about him comes from?. Dude is always trying to copy Fela. Very talent-less guy

8 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by femo7(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2019
skimmy005:
DAVIDO

ARE U SURE ?
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Chike4all: 3:18pm On May 19, 2019
whoever they call "Erigga", that guys rap is childish. .... just hyping silly Yahoo boys, and smokers
also Terry G, talking nonesense

4 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Kakamorufu(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2019
olamide lil kesh

3 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by dingbang(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2019
Tonto dike is not an artist angry

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by AdemolaA2: 3:18pm On May 19, 2019
gtrader:
Yemi Alade... what is "You do me tumbom tumbom? Lol
I concur

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2019
Brymo
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by flex04(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
too many people,i cant pick one but 99% of nigerian musicians have wack lyrics

Counting from zlatan...Incase u feel pained that you've never said something meaningful since this year.....my dear for saying this alone you've covered up for the year already

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by TONYE001(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
The only Nigeria than makes sense lyrically is sound sultan all other don't make sense. But who even listens to songs lyrics in Nigeria.

Falz?

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Agugbadin: 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
Tymaya

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by omocalabar(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
P square....

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Arckeen: 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
lil kesh, yonda, Naira marley, slim case ,Danny s,
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by pahen1991: 3:22pm On May 19, 2019
Bracket
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:22pm On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. TONTO. TERRIBLE PERSON. TERRIBLE MUSIC.

IF THEY PLAY THAT GIRL'S MUSIC AT MY FUNERAL I'LL WAKE UP AND KILL EVERYBODY.

May God forgive you.
Your own comment too no terrible so?
I can remember that music, her leg got into one of the dancer's leg.
She fell on the stage and her breasts pop out .
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by fowlyansh181(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2019
Olamide, Zlatan, Naira Marley, lil kesh

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by torhyb(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2019
Aarenasbaba:
Brymo
thanks jawe
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Princedapace(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2019
On a very good day, no Nigerian artist has good lyrics. I mean, in terms of lyrics, we lack it here. Or should i say, we love listening to nonsense.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Galaticos444: 3:24pm On May 19, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
The only Nigeria than makes sense lyrically is sound sultan all other don't make sense. But who even listens to songs lyrics in Nigeria.
I will say wande coal is gud lyrically

3 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Westsida: 3:24pm On May 19, 2019
Kobicove:
Chop banana till you go yo grin

You laugh at something that’s of no sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by sod09(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2019
Olamide, lil Kesh and kobo marley

4 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by wisekings: 3:25pm On May 19, 2019
small doctor... rubbish all the time

3 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by gazza07(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2019
I come from east, enter street broda u know..
Ezi mu Ife(kind of blend in) I turn to beast u already know.

Phynofino

5 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. TONTO. TERRIBLE PERSON. TERRIBLE MUSIC.

IF THEY PLAY THAT GIRL'S MUSIC AT MY FUNERAL I'LL WAKE UP AND KILL EVERYBODY.

Guy, you don dey marashuku o! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by autonomous22: 3:26pm On May 19, 2019
Wizkid and KCee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Flavour's New Album - (blessed) / 50 Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Artistes / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.