Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google (33024 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by david22uu(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2019
Sprumbaba:

You are the illiterate. All the technologies you mentioned are from the US.

Go and study the world around and get better education.

Do you think Google is only search engine? Cloud services, AI, hardware like phones and many more.

Have your facts as i said and check origin countries, before google other cloud services were, google only main invention is their open source Android platform. I cant argue with an ODE sha
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by SouthSouth1914: 8:19am On May 21, 2019
Sprumbaba:

E pain am. UWE user grin grin

Dude grow up! When I started using the iPhone, you were still roaming the streets with your pants on!

I am currently using the iPhone Xs. I still have the iPhone 6, and the Blackberry Porsche III. I am not your regular guy.. cheers

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by mixta140: 9:02am On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=78554556][/quote]
You will come here and start abusing people opinion like you were the CEO or part of the board of directors in the companies. We don't really know how they operates, you will cone online and start forming rubbish abusing people, every9ne only suggesting and giving opinion, next for you is to start saying jargon
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ponziponzi(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2019
Isinweke:

Korea is a region in East Asia.
What are you talking about? What has Korea got to do with the OP?
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by bravesoul247(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2019
Chinese brands can come together and create there own. TECNO, Infinix, Huawei etc

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Sprumbaba: 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Dude grow up! When I started using the iPhone, you were still roaming the streets with your pants on!

I am currently using the iPhone Xs. I still have the iPhone 6, and the Blackberry Porsche III. I am not your regular guy.. cheers

Why do you think you are not my regular guy(Just because of an Iphone)?
How many people do you have on your payroll in Nigeria and Outside Nigeria?

When iPhone came out I think 07 or 08, I paid someone to go and queue at Apple Store to buy it.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 21, 2019
ponziponzi:

What are you talking about? What has Korea got to do with the OP?

Why not click my username and see what I was replying?

Some is suggesting that if Samsung and Huawei leave Android Operating System that Android will fail,
I told him that it's not possible and Samsung belongs to the Koreans and not Chinese and that Samsung will love this news.

then he ask ''what's Korea''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ponziponzi(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2019
Isinweke:

Why not click my username and see what I was replying?

Some is suggesting that if Samsung and Huawei leave Android Operating System that Android will fail,
I told him that it's not possible and Samsung belongs to the Koreans and not Chinese and that Samsung will love this news.

then he ask ''what's Korea''
undecided
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 21, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Sprumbaba:

Why do you think you are not my regular guy(Just because of an Iphone)?
How many people do you have on your payroll in Nigeria and Outside Nigeria?

When iPhone came out I think 07 or 08, I paid someone to go and queue at Apple Store to buy it.

Even the people that built the iphones won't be bragging like both of you,

You people should be ashamed that your country or even continent can't produce such tech
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 21, 2019
ponziponzi:

undecided

That's it, I'm the OP of this thread
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Sprumbaba: 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
Isinweke:

Even the people that built the iphones won't be bragging like both of you,

You people should be ashamed that your country or even continent can't produce such tech

You started bragging. You said I was I was in a pant when you started using Iphone. I am letting you know, I employed people like you to even stay on the queue to buy Iphone.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Matent(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2019
Trump is in a mission to failure. He's only jealous about China productivity. He did the same to Russia until he realized Russia can survive without America same thing is gonna happen to China USA trade war.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2019
1bunne4lif:
done, good luck
Thanks me later

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by timesup234: 9:42am On May 24, 2019
So where are those American noisemakers posting bulllshit here? I hope you are all following the news now. America will make all the noise and China will win in silent. Americans naturally are loudmouthed, they can only bully third world countries. Where is the wall? What is the outcome of operation “Fire and Fury” against North Korea? What happens to “Assad must go”? Is Guaido the interim President of Venezuela or of USA? America is China's biitttch. China won the first half of the battle without even saying a single word.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-on-signs-trump-administration-could-soften-huawei-stance-2019-05-24?mod=mw_theo_homepage
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by tolexy007(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2019
timesup234:
So where are those American noisemakers posting bulllshit here? I hope you are all following the news now. America will make all the noise and China will win in silent. Americans naturally are loudmouthed, they can only bully third world countries. Where is the wall? What is the outcome of operation “Fire and Fury” against North Korea? What happens to “Assad must go”? Is Guaido the interim President of Venezuela or of USA? America is China's biitttch. China won the first half of the battle without even saying a single word.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-on-signs-trump-administration-could-soften-huawei-stance-2019-05-24?mod=mw_theo_homepage

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by tck2000(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Really interesting thread,i read everything.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Topmaike007(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good everyone of us really contributed to the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.