Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All (3404 Views)

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion / +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2019
stay away from sex !!!

The real reason there are many single men out there is in the fact that single men already enjoys even more privileges than the married ones, so they do not see the necessity to be married.

The feelings of a man towards a lady may be true and genuine, but the reality of it is that, he doesn't see his lady the same way he did before the sex... her value to him becomes less than it was.

Smart ladies knows how to use their pussies to get what they want from a man (marriage). And using it means denying him of it until he does the needful. using the pussies shouldn't mean giving it to him as a means of enticement, the smart but mischievous ones will smash and run leaving ur honey pot wide and broken.

BE WISE
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tee59(f): 11:29am On May 20, 2019
Well said.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Easybela(f): 11:37am On May 20, 2019
undecided many ladies think that the only way to get a man is by opening their legs. After they wl be singing "all men are the same",let me hear those horrible words from any woman again angry angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 20, 2019
Easybela:
undecided many ladies think that the only way to get a man is by opening their legs. After they wl be singing "all men are the same",let me hear those horrible words from any woman again angry angry angry angry angry angry
Amatarasha should have something to say about this
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Amatarasha(f): 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
I demand an apology frm u
U insulted me
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2019
Easybela:
The good thing is that its coming from a lady. abi this one nor be from Nigeria.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:

The good thing is that its coming from a lady. abi this one nor be from Nigeria.
she's the rare type, that could be ur wife
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
she's the rare type, that could be ur wife
yeah she actually is" not bad to be a wife as well if truly that is how she sees things.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:

yeah she actually is" not bad to be a wife as well if truly that is how she sees things.
l hope she s not a guy with the "f" Tag.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
l hope she s not a guy with the "f" Tag.
haahaha fear nairaland guys shall.. have not gone tru her profile though doesn't really justify the gender, but i believe is a she.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:

haahaha fear nairaland guys shall.. have not gone tru her profile though doesn't really justify the gender, but i believe is a she.
if she s a she then she s one in a million... l presume she can't be Nigerian... cos ever since buhari came into the picture girls in NAIJA became worst than KARASHIKA
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
if she s a she then she s one in a million... l presume she can't be Nigerian... cos ever since buhari came into the picture girls in NAIJA became worst than KARASHIKA
hehehe my guy u're funi but true u know. truth is that not all girls arr like wat we see dem as.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:

hehehe my guy u're funi but true u know. truth is that not all girls arr like wat we see dem as.
l know of a decent girl from a noble home, her father is a pastor and she s a chorister. always looking very innocent and angelic

But has a hidden reputation for free poosiee distribution.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
l know of a decent girl from a noble home, her father is a pastor and she s a chorister. always looking very innocent and angelic

But has a hidden reputation for free poosiee distribution.

hehehehhe it is well. but the truth is good ladies still exist only that the bad ones are over shadowing dem while the good ones are trying to mingle.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:

hehehehhe it is well. but the truth is good ladies still exist only that the bad ones are over shadowing dem while the good ones are trying to mingle.
l pray we don't loose the good ones because of the bad ones
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
l pray we don't loose the good ones because of the bad ones
Amen bro...where are u chatting from?
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by IANAGI(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2019
Where are you chatting from grin grin cheesy .... dat year 2go line...
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:

Amen bro...where are u chatting from?
xyqtpanyaxo

Guanzhou
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
xyqtpanyaxo

Guanzhou
china okay!
so how is china?
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:
china okay! so how is china?
Hell
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
Hell
how do you mean?
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:
how do you mean?
not nice
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by tunize(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
not nice
accept my sympathy bro....
terms of how dey treat ppl xpecially foreigners i guess?
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2019
Oh! What a stupid and bias post, I can't believe a man is encouraging women to use their body as a bargaining chip to manipulate men into marrying them. Well, I don't blame men who are reluctant to marry. In fact, I urge all men not to marry, the only thing women have to offer this days is the deep hole between their legs, remove that and most women have nothing else to offer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Deepfeel(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2019
The feelings of a man towards a lady may be true and genuine, but the reality of it is that, he doesn't see his lady the same way he did before the sex... her value to him becomes less than it was.

So if this should happen after marriage won't the lady suffer the more? If a man truly loves a lady, he loves her even more after sex, marriage is not a trap there is a way out in marriage so even if a lady keeps her pussy till the man marries her, he can still back out after marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:
accept my sympathy bro.... terms of how dey treat ppl xpecially foreigners i guess?
thanks
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

So if this should happen after marriage won't the lady suffer the more? If a man truly loves a lady, he loves her even more after sex, marriage is not a trap there is a way out in marriage so even if a lady keeps her pussy till the man marries her, he can still back out after marriage

Marriage is not dating man. Once a man gets that premarital sex, his level of trust, commitment and respect automatically drops by 50%. It drops by 100% if he came solely for sex (hidden motive).

One more thing, don't ever put love and sex together in a sentence when you're discussing a man's psychology. A man will have sex with a woman for many reasons, love isn't one.

Marriage is a completely different ball game. Men don't go into marriage for sex-related reasons.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
Amatarasha should have something to say about this

I wondered why you suddenly opened this trend and now i see it. After this trend, she will be a fool to give you anything out of wedlock and she is not that.

Keep playing around until another man takes her well out of your reach and it will happen too soon.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 21, 2019
laurazea:

I wondered why you suddenly opened this trend and now i see it. After this trend, she will be a fool to give you anything out of wedlock and she is not that.

Keep playing around until another man takes her well out of your reach and it will happen too soon.

well if u don't know Amatarasha is a bearded man.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2019
chenzen:
well if u don't know Amatarasha is a bearded man.

So says the man who dropped his number for her on a public forum just days ago and has been sending her PMs lately.
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
I demand an apology frm u
U insulted me

This trend, the insult, was all for you.
There are some people who you have to cut out of your life for things to make sense. Once you do this, things will change.

A man who insults you all over the place and talks to you anyhow doe not have respect for you. For any affair to work there must be respect by the man for the woman.

A matured woman is speaking dear
Re: Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 21, 2019
laurazea:

So says the man who dropped his number for her on a public forum just days ago and has been sending her PMs lately.
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter / Newly Married Nigerian Lady Shows Off Blood Flows To Prove She Was A Virgin / Dating An Older Man: Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.