Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding (24853 Views)

Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by benson1411: 9:36pm On May 20, 2019
Carlyboi:
Nawao spent over 2m on this guy that looks slightly better than Sanyeri and ngolo kante na So she desperate reach?kikikiki
Chai
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by platinum131(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2019
You heard name like Ejirooghene (Urbobo) and you expected? Haven't you heard the slogan that says ' Urhobo make wayo'?

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Carlyboi(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2019
benson1411:

Chai
frfr Man
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
He is not refunding anything,

Some women always looking for refunds when things like this happen.

If that is how they refund,
Lot of women would have had their accounts placed on lien by now.

Is what he did bad? Yes.

But take a good look at that BOY, if not for desperation, why would anyone look up to that one for commitment?
Wat has look got to do with dis. Odonyo!. Do u knw Wat de guy must have told her.
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2019
See grammar......I can't stoop so low to exchange words with your type, noway. You are just a frustrated, bitter loser, a stark illiterate, I wount meddle with your kind. So just look for someone who is your match, morafuckker!
vickydevoka:

Ur mother should be de bastard for given birth to an overgrown Olosho who doesn't her left from right

3 Likes

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by 001emeretus: 9:42pm On May 20, 2019
Chaii...u mean the guy duped the gal?
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by blaqroy: 9:43pm On May 20, 2019
That's what the men of that tribe are knowing for, duping people, using women to enrich themselves. ...ndi uchu

1 Like

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by 001emeretus: 9:45pm On May 20, 2019
Chaii...u mean the guy duped the gal?[/i][i]
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
See grammar......I can't stoop so low to exchange words with your type, noway. You are just a frustrated, bitter loser, a stark illiterate, I wount meddle with your kind. So just look for someone who is your match, morafuckker!
Grammarian cum English teacher. I want to put it to u dat u re a pathetic swine
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Follygunners: 9:47pm On May 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Before i started reading i already knew the hoe wasn't gonna mind her business. Aunty that was scammed didn't come out to wail but here you are squabbling like say na your mama dem scam. The last time I checked you got issues you haven't solved at home. Leave my Aunty alone

But that Afonja ugly sha cry. Man be looking like Tinubu's Armpits

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Ishilove: 10:01pm On May 20, 2019
She fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book because of desperation. Desperation can make some people lock their common sense in a box and start thinking with their anus.

As for this Ejiro character, karma will catch up with him when he least expects it.

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2019
Sunshades #250
Apology louis vuitton #650
Smelly tag #180
aboki watch #300
Jeans 2k
Worn out used shoes #1,200

Total = #4,580

Although clothes don't make a man but at least the auntie for get small sense weight the guy over his lies na to be able to know how to play follow am... Some girls no just dey try at all. Well... Things women do for love. Lolz local champion forming naval officer grin grin

This auntie no wise at all grin

1 Like

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by mclorenzo(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:
Urhobo and wayo are like pant and yansh, they walk hand- in hand, this is the reason for the name Urhobo Wayo lipsrsealed
Do you know if he is from another tribe but just decided to use an Urhobo name to scam the lady?

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by yemking: 10:12pm On May 20, 2019
Maybe his wife s d mother who has been cursing her. wayo people

1 Like

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by hopexter(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2019
mclorenzo:

Do you know if he is from another tribe but just decided to use an Urhobo name to scam the lady?

Another Urhobo with another defensive wayo. cheesy
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by hopexter(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2019
vickydevoka:

Wat has look got to do with dis. Odonyo!. Do u knw Wat de guy must have told her.

Shouldn't she refund his sperm too to be even
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by don4real18(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2019
How do we know that she spent that much?
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by cvarinzechukwu: 10:28pm On May 20, 2019
this is what desperation causes and the aunty is talking about refund she should just forget and move on
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Seun360(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
The one na physical yahoo yahoo.

EFcc, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
His own yahoo is local grin

But wait, why are ladies so desperate to get married? See the man with his okrika baffs sef, na this kind person she dey spend two million naira on top?

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by grandstar(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Maybe he discovered he no longer wants to marry her. This is allowed. Even seconds before marriage either party is allowed by law and custom to change their mind and walk away. Why the call out...for what? The person that called out is ignorant and unaware of the law.

Why chop all her money and make her quit her job? Scammers are extremely heartless people and don't give a hoot about ruining someone's life.

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Poanan: 11:47pm On May 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Urhobo (Isoko) forming Bonny, that's a red flag if the lady had any idea

Honestly people from that area are not it. Urhobo people are known for tricks. This is pure wickedness. The reason why people don't marry from that area. They do not treat women nicely

1 Like

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by enemyofprogress: 3:52am On May 21, 2019
See desperation. 2 million and several times of fokn for almost two years
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by deltateam: 4:28am On May 21, 2019
sherylbakky:
Someone sud pls summarize

That dude you see is a yahoo suspect who swindled a widow and ran away. He's being called out.
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by theophorus(m): 4:46am On May 21, 2019
...To those who are supporting the Man and saying the Woman is a Mugu. Don't worries it will soon be your turn and someone will explore your gullibility.

Thanks.
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by TreasureJunky: 5:03am On May 21, 2019
His name is Olamide Rowland John but his facebook name is Blossom Ejiroghene, two different names and surname. this alone should have told you he's a scam.. Women and their light brain at the sound of 'marriage and husband'

1 Like

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by samsam2019: 5:38am On May 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Good for her. Why should she spend so much on a man.
is that even the main issue? Sometimes the only thing some of you ladies can think of is money. You seriously can't be this daft.
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Agugbadin: 6:46am On May 21, 2019
Our MUMU don DO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.