Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding (24854 Views)

Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Agugbadin: 6:56am On May 21, 2019
He is a heavy scammer, his name alone shows where he came from, people who never comes last in any thing they choose to do. Next time carry out back ground checks
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Agugbadin: 6:58am On May 21, 2019
platinum131:
You heard name like Ejirooghene (Urbobo) and you expected? Haven't you heard the slogan that says ' Urhobo make wayo'?

Fear them and their neighbors, UROBO WAYO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Nobody: 7:13am On May 21, 2019
deltateam:

That dude you see is a yahoo suspect who swindled a widow and ran away. He's being called out.
Tnx dear
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Before i started reading i already knew the hoe wasn't gonna mind her business. Aunty that was scammed didn't come out to wail but here you are squabbling like say na your mama dem scam. The last time I checked you got issues you haven't solved at home. Leave my Aunty alone

But that Afonja ugly sha cry. Man be looking like Tinubu's Armpits

Pukes angry
You be fool....he is not afonja, he is a correct south south boy...
Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by festy4: 9:56am On May 21, 2019
Man inhumanity to man.What has this earth turn to

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by festy4: 9:58am On May 21, 2019
Man's inhumanity to man will be squarely paid by the natural law of Justice...

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2019
What is the issue? I guess you were sleep-reading, otherwise you should have seen where it is stated that they need to trap the man so as to recover some of the cash. The main issue here is the loss of money, not a scum of a man.
samsam2019:
is that even the main issue? Sometimes the only thing some of you ladies can think of is money. You seriously can't be this daft.

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:42pm On May 21, 2019
What else is the issue? Even if the issue isn't stated, shouldn't you have an idea of what it should be? You seem to have a visual disability, otherwise, you would see that in the 2nd to last paragraph, arresting the guy to get the money back is the main issue.
samsam2019:
is that even the main issue? Sometimes the only thing some of you ladies can think of is money. You seriously can't be this daft.

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:03pm On May 21, 2019
What is the main issue? U got a visual disability? In 2nd to last paragraph, arresting the man and getting back the money is stated. Or she should lose her job, man, and also forget the money.
samsam2019:

Re: Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding by Deepfeel(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2019
Some ladies be behaving like marriage is the ultimate achievement in life for them undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.