Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots (570 Views)

1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me / See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Deepfeel(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2019
I got banned twice, cause I made a comment on how most people from the north are addicted to bitter kola, just don't understand why I should be banned twice for same comment
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by ABCthings: 10:42pm On May 20, 2019
Deepfeel:
I got banned twice, cause I made a comment on how most people from the north are addicted to bitter kola, just don't understand why I should be banned twice for same comment
What was the message sent to you,
You might have been ban by the anti-spam bot
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Deepfeel(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2019
ABCthings:
so instead of sending mails to the mods you came here to wail for us abi?
I did, I mailed them got no reply sad
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2019
The spambot will ban me each and every time I write something in French..... No matter the context.
Maybe you wrote some few words that makes it automatically ban you. If you get banned as soon as the msg was written then that's spambot, it it takes a while before message is deleted, then that's the mod

1 Like

Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Deepfeel(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2019
ABCthings:
What was the message sent to you,
You might have been ban by the anti-spam bot
Yes it' was actually an anti-spam bot, it banned me twice pointing to same comment, nawao I still don't understand what's wrong with my comment
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Deepfeel(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The spambot will ban me each and every time I write something in French..... No matter the context.
Maybe you wrote some few words that makes it automatically ban you. If you get banned as soon as the msg was written then that's spambot, it it takes a while before message is deleted, then that's the mod

Yes you might be right, i used the scientific name, for bitter kola maybe that's why
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes it' was actually an anti-spam bot, it banned me twice pointing to same comment, nawao I still don't understand what's wrong with my comment
It's love....the anti-spam bot is interested in u grin lovesick tins wink
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes you might be right, i used the scientific name, for bitter kola maybe that's why

Yeah probably.... Send a message to the mods and they will help you. Best to send a msg to the mods in Romance section, seem to reply faster than others
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by ABCthings: 11:10pm On May 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

well the anti-spam not is a program that automatically bans people
you might have broken one of the rules, sorry undecided
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Deepfeel(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2019
sherylbakky:
It's love....the anti-spam bot is interested in u grin lovesick tins wink
Lol you no well grin
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Deepfeel(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Yeah probably.... Send a message to the mods and they will help you. Best to send a msg to the mods in Romance section, seem to reply faster than others
I did mailed them, no reply yet but I guess they worked on it, thanks brother
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

I did mailed them, no reply yet but I guess they worked on it, thanks brother

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you no well grin
I'm sure ur moniker enticed the spambot, it wants to "deepfeel" ur love...Y wud u av a moniker like this sef? And u expect d bot not to crush...lol
Re: The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots by Deepfeel(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2019
sherylbakky:
I'm sure ur moniker enticed the spambot, it wants to "deepfeel" ur love...Y wud u av a moniker like this sef? And u expect d bot not to crush...lol
Lol the spambot must be a female I guess grin she wants it's deep no doubt, banned me twice for no reason, be like sey na greenlight she dey give me grin, na pervert u be aswear grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Yoruba Guys? / Church Members Confronted Their Pastors During Service And Beat Him Mercilessly / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.