Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me (402 Views)

The Mods Banning Me Are They Humans Or Robots / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me by Viridis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
I had a VPN that worked but it has stopped. No one should tell me old account abeg. VPN or something
Re: 1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me by coolqayy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where is the card
DM no cast my method
Re: 1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me by Dreytonisback(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Open with either chrome of opera , use a laptop not phone
Leave it for 6days then start adding friends the 6th day

Don't use any VPN

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me by helinues: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Which ever Io you use to access it , if you keep on disobeying their rules, they would continue banning you
Re: 1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me by IBenardoo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
1. Take a Break in Between Posts Don’t post a bunch of content right in a row. Leave some time in between posts to avoid being marked as a spammer. 2. Be Careful Tagging Facebook doesn’t exactly like it when you tag people in posts and images that they aren’t actually in. Keep it real and avoid spamming people. 3. Never Add Someone to a Group Without Permission Always invite or ask people to join your group. Never invite them without their permission. 4. Don’t Post Images from Google Make sure you get your images from a good source and not from Google images. Using images you found on Google can mark your account as spam. 5. Don’t Use Your Personal Account as Your Business Account Make sure you use your real name for your personal account and your business name for your business account. Don’t confuse the two and make your personal page all about business. 6. Like and Comment at Normal Paces When you like and comment on other user’s posts, make sure you don’t do it as fast as you can, like a robot. This could mark you as a spammer. Make sure your comments and likes are all genuine and thoughtful and not just for the returned engagement. 7. Only Friend Request People You Know If you’re talking to someone and have built a relationship, go ahead and friend them. Just don’t let Facebook catch you friend requesting a bunch of people you don’t know and getting rejected or deleted. This could flag your account. If you follow these guidelines, it’s a lot less likely you’ll end up in Facebook Jail. Or worse, blocked or banned from Facebook. Facebook takes these things seriously and so should you. That being said, at the end of the day, don’t forget that you should be having fun with your account! Post away!

1 Like

Re: 1k Card For Anyone That Have A Solution On How To Stop Facebook From Banning Me by Kwinesther: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
IBenardoo:
1. Take a Break in Between Posts
Don’t post a bunch of content right in a row. Leave
some time in between posts to avoid being marked
as a spammer.
2. Be Careful Tagging
Facebook doesn’t exactly like it when you tag people
in posts and images that they aren’t actually in.
Keep it real and avoid spamming people.
3. Never Add Someone to a Group
Without Permission
Always invite or ask people to join your group. Never
invite them without their permission.
4. Don’t Post Images from Google
Make sure you get your images from a good source
and not from Google images. Using images you
found on Google can mark your account as spam.
5. Don’t Use Your Personal Account as
Your Business Account
Make sure you use your real name for your personal
account and your business name for your business
account. Don’t confuse the two and make your
personal page all about business.
6. Like and Comment at Normal Paces
When you like and comment on other user’s posts,
make sure you don’t do it as fast as you can, like a
robot. This could mark you as a spammer. Make
sure your comments and likes are all genuine and
thoughtful and not just for the returned engagement.
7. Only Friend Request People You
Know
If you’re talking to someone and have built a
relationship, go ahead and friend them. Just don’t let
Facebook catch you friend requesting a bunch of
people you don’t know and getting rejected or
deleted. This could flag your account.
If you follow these guidelines, it’s a lot less likely
you’ll end up in Facebook Jail. Or worse, blocked or
banned from Facebook. Facebook takes these things
seriously and so should you. That being said, at the
end of the day, don’t forget that you should be
having fun with your account! Post away!
I didn't do any of these but I was disabled. I guess someone reported me wrongly.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths And The Quest For Wealth / 8 Things You Should Tell Your Lady Every Day / Comrade, Can You Do This??? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.