Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (45223 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by lomprico(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2019
She must be a US or UK citizen and dude has seen a way out!

Congrats bro!
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Azzaaddey: 8:31am On May 21, 2019
[
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Kinjikitile(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2019
itspzpics:
See Photos and Video of the groom rocking his Big bride on the dance floor => HERE

See reactions below
real men eat flesh ,,, God knows that women are sweet ,, that's why he created them

if am the groom ... I wont ever start a day without eating that boobs and pussy
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by hisexcellency34: 8:31am On May 21, 2019
One man's meat....
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 8:32am On May 21, 2019
Mighty woman of kpekus
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Proffdada: 8:32am On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
He looks like an unrepentant cheat.
He's gonna marry her and dump her at home, while he cheats with reckless abandon.

Yimu. ☹☹☹
she won't be fast enough to catch him wink
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by blingxx(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
This is the kind of men I did love to get married to...... Men with balls kiss Not all this kiddi we have on nairaland angry

One man's poison is another man's meat cheesy undecided
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by deepwater(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2019
OboOlora:
She’s not fat, she’s curvy!

I have learnt never to bodyshame anyone again!

be quiet
she is fat
and there is nothing body shaming about it

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 8:32am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
This is the kind of men I did love to get married to...... Men with balls kiss Not all this kiddi we have on nairaland angry
How Is it men problem that you choosed to get fat?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Auxtin85(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2019
biacan:

Show me your real pics let me see if I can cope
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by ghost3040: 8:34am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
Reason why I like Captainmitch, He got the balls to dump ur sorry ass.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Sammyblaq(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2019
This is called "Pay rise".
The guy don hammer!
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by solpat(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2019
The Lord is your strength Bro. Congrats cheesy
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by lexy2014: 8:35am On May 21, 2019
biacan:

Have u proposed 2 ur "kind of men"?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 8:36am On May 21, 2019
solpat:
The Lord is your strength Bro. Congrats cheesy
Yes oooo
This type can never be an EMPTY VESSEL.
She’s already CUSTOMIZED
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Sniper4real(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2019
OboOlora:

And saying someone is fat is body shaming?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by lexy2014: 8:37am On May 21, 2019
OboOlora:

I don't c d curves u are talking about. And there's nothing wrong in being fat apart from d health implications
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by gustav25: 8:38am On May 21, 2019
I dislike Hypocrites.... If the reverse was the case now , most girls saying Beautiful union will say this is overload
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by chival(f): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
They look happy and that's all that matters. I pray they enjoy a long and blissful marriage.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Hoodbilonia: 8:39am On May 21, 2019
Fat ppl like hard Bleep
Af fukd two like that
They came so quick
Yet i ddnt cum
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by madjune(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2019
From the kind of woman a guy carry, you will know his type.

This guy must be a very greedy person.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by ivolt: 8:39am On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
He looks like an unrepentant cheat.
He's gonna marry her and dump her at home, while he cheats with reckless abandon.

Yimu. ☹☹☹

So you could tell a cheat by look?
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by McAausim: 8:40am On May 21, 2019
kiss

I love them tink and smart.... cool
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 8:41am On May 21, 2019
☹☹☹
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Same "kids" on Nairaland that you sent PMs begging them for money.

This had better be a lie. cry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Pablonkor: 8:41am On May 21, 2019
Succulent bride
Swrz this gonna be a contract marriage
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by able20(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
Can you sponsor the wedding like this big madam did.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Orpe7(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2019
This is what i call OTEDOLA FOR THE MONEY
The girl parents either are stinking rich or the guy just likes them big
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by SOFTENGR: 8:45am On May 21, 2019
OboOlora:

There is nothing wrong in being fat. We can not all have the same size. Some fat, some fatter, some slim, some slimmer. That's the beauty of life.
So there is nothing shameful about being fat.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by anubabab: 8:50am On May 21, 2019
Jeeeeeeeesussssss

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 8:54am On May 21, 2019
Congrats to them.. She huge sha shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Caption This Proposal Picture / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.