Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (967411 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Good morning, a friend bought Benz 230 at copart on getting here it's found to have a burnt head gasket (water in radiator was gushing out). Please how easy is it to fix? Is there any good mechanic in Lagos that can help with this?

https://www.copart.com/lot/49755999

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2019
ojeysky:
Good morning, a friend bought Benz 230 at copart on getting here it's found to have a burnt head gasket (water in radiator was gushing out). Please how easy is it to fix? Is there any good mechanic in Lagos that can help with this?

https://www.copart.com/lot/49755999

Very easy fix - radautoworks and oluwaseunla please come here - help him check his cooling system.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by thebigkendo(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2019
nakoks:

Only one of the smartest and most brilliant mind can achieve that.If you think i am lying try to create and manage 2 monica for 2 days

Na so!!!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2019
NokiaN8:
want to raise my BMW E36, please can I use the spring of a Benz compressor 2002 model?

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

Very easy fix - radautoworks and oluwaseunla please come here - help him check his cooling system.

Cooling system is obviously bad as radiator was leaking when vehicle arrived. There will be need to change the radiator as well. Looking forward to timely response of those 2 monica

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone have an idea of the cost of c230 engine?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
ojeysky:
Does anyone have an idea of the cost of c230 engine?

C230 or C230K?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
ojeysky:

Cooling system is obviously bad as radiator was leaking when vehicle arrived. There will be need to change the radiator as well. Looking forward to timely response of those 2 monica

Thanks

... Bring it in?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

C230 or C230K?

C230K. Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
radautoworks:

... Bring it in?

Hmm.... Not possible for one of your boys to visit the location in Lagos? Ride just pushed outside p around port area

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
ojeysky:

Hmm.... Not possible for one of your boys to visit the location in Lagos? Ride just pushed outside p around port area

Aww... We don't send techs remotely. So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
ojeysky:

There's nothing to diagnose there again, keep small lite change for radiator and coolant tank (very certain you'll change that also) - With 15k-20k, you can have that vehicle towed to her workshop. Even with traffic won't take up to 90 mins. And be prepared to wait at least 2 days - hope you're aware, other miscellaneous expenses could set in (assuming one or two hoses are gone or even the water pump or thermostat). Also keep money for Mobil 1 grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

There's nothing to diagnose there again, keep small lite change for radiator and coolant tank (very certain you'll change that also) - With 15k-20k, you can have that vehicle towed to her workshop. Even with traffic won't take up to 90 mins. And be prepared to wait at least 2 days - hope you're aware, other miscellaneous expenses could set in (assuming one or two hoses are gone or even the water pump or thermostat). Also keep money for Mobil 1 grin
Been looking for Mobil 1 on nairaland since yesterday oh. Someone should point me in the surplus direction. I've tried the big names on here but not available.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
banky3w:

Been looking for Mobil 1 on nairaland since yesterday oh. Someone should point me in the surplus direction. I've tried the big names on here but not available.

Baba G and Aunty Rad no fit run out of stock. In short make I call Dru come, if him no get original oyel then the world is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

Baba G and Aunty Rad no fit run out of stock. In short make I call Dru come, if him no get original oyel then the world is coming to an end
Baba G ran out of 5w-30 oh(according to what he told me on WhatsApp). I don't know if aunty radu carry Mobil 1. Now that you mentioned Dru though lipsrsealed
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
banky3w:

Baba G ran out of 5w-30 oh(according to what he told me on WhatsApp). I don't know if aunty radu carry Mobil 1. Now that you mentioned Dru though lipsrsealed

Oil-tober

las las we go put am mineral oil, rest.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

Oil-tober

las las we go put am mineral oil, rest.
Na oil-vember we suppose dey now grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
banky3w:

Na oil-vember we suppose dey now grin grin

The discount been mad. [s]She bin dey mention something like 25 litres of full synthetic for 50k[/s] (no quote me on the oil qty abeg). grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

The discount been mad. [s]She bin dey mention something like 25 litres of full synthetic for 50k[/s] (no quote me on the oil qty abeg). grin grin
I wanna stick to the known devil first joor. Mobil 1.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abeg fanbelt issue.

we don change am reach 5 times now and it still dey chop till now. Pls what solution do you advice. It's E350
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
banky3w:

I wanna stick to the known devil first joor. Mobil 1.

That's on a lighter note anyway, one of them will definitely have.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Abeg fanbelt issue.

we don change am reach 5 times now and it still dey chop till now. Pls what solution do you advice. It's E350
You definitely have a problem of pulley alignment.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Abeg fanbelt issue.

I don suffer this level well. Check that adjuster very well, check it again, in short replace it with the rollers. And try to get an original fan belt while you are it. Contact Aunty Radu for one.

Long time, still on PS4 yeah? Had you on my PSN. can't remember your nickname wink

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You definitely have a problem of pulley alignment.

Wow what could be the solution...I dey kano like this.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wow what could be the solution...I dey kano like this.
There are good techs in Kano fah. Knocking rollers too. But I most definitely suspect pulleys. Find kewt on Nairaland seems he's the closest to you that I can remember
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

I don suffer this level well. Check that adjuster very well, check it again, in short replace it with the rollers. And try to get an original fan belt while you are it. Contact Aunty Radu for one.

Long time, still on PS4 yeah? Had you on my PSN. can't remember your nickname wink

Mehn the thing tire me. Every week now this mechanic go dey change am every time.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:

There are good techs in Kano fah. Knocking rollers too. But I most definitely suspect pulleys. Find kewt on Nairaland seems he's the closest to you that I can remember

Okay thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

Slick33
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Mehn the thing tire me. Every week now this mechanic go dey change am every time.

Arrange original one and your problems go finish. If not you go buy, buy tire. Especially when you throttle that motor
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eddee:

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Abeg fanbelt issue.

Something is misaligned. Will have to see to know.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
FLY ENTER KANO
radautoworks:

Something is misaligned. Will have to see to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.