Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (967755 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chukel(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
senator2k9:
Bro pls send me ur WhatsApp number. I intend buying a C300 soon. I want to knw issues with the car n wat I should look out for. Mine is 08034059397
Buy this babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
cessna150:
Pls house, I intend to buy a naija used C300 2008/2009 benz in a week or two, what should I base my selection on.
Prayer and hope that the vehicle does not have underlying faults.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DAVE5(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
House, I think I need help

Was cruising down, heard the normal Benz warning, turns out a battery indicator lit up, ain’t never seen it, fear catch me first cos I know Benzima would drink money if there’s an issue, when I sha parked and later on the car, it was gone, no warning

I hate working on my car except for servicing so I’m mostly concerned about the fact that it would be worked on

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by happydude: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
The alternator is gradually failing ... replace it asap b4 it parks up
DAVE5:
House, I think I need help

Was cruising down, heard the normal Benz warning, turns out a battery indicator lit up, ain’t never seen it, fear catch me first cos I know Benzima would drink money if there’s an issue, when I sha parked and later on the car, it was gone, no warning

I hate working on my car except for servicing so I’m mostly concerned about the fact that it would be worked on
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
radautoworks:

The MDX is better. You'll lose a lot of features going to the Mercedes plus you'll spend more on maintenance and repair. Nobody @me please. The arguments you guys get into over cars I no get energy.
No one has your time
Bizzle2

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cooldragon: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
chukel:
Buy this babe

Price please and location
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
radautoworks:

The MDX is better. You'll lose a lot of features going to the Mercedes plus you'll spend more on maintenance and repair. Nobody @me please. The arguments you guys get into over cars I no get energy.
Very true.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
kingreign:

Very true.
Not true.... and don't start
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DAVE5(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
happydude:
The alternator is gradually failing ... replace it asap b4 it parks up

Alternator kwa, abeg how many million I fit buy am or budget

Car wey neva reach 1 year for my hand, what have I done to the gods
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ncube(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Hi Guy's.

Really need your advice, I have been driving a Peugeot 406 for the last 6yrs & I plan to upgrade to a Benz.

My friend advised I go for the 2005 Mercedes e350. Problem is I have heard a lot of frightening stories about the Benz, some say it has high cost of maintenance & that the fuel consumption is high but the most scary are the cost of spare parts.

Though I am a complete novice when it comes to Benz, I must confess I am already madly in love with the e350.

Please advise.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2020
weyreypey:

No one has your time
Bizzle2
Happens only on the first gen mdx 3.5L J35 engines. Not applicable to the second gen and 3rd gen mdx.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:46am On Aug 23, 2020
9icetoo:

Happens only on the first gen mdx 3.5L J35 engines. Not applicable to the second gen and 3rd gen mdx.

Why waste your time?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 3:36am On Aug 23, 2020
9icetoo:

Thanks for the clarification. Learnt something from you today.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Ncube:
Hi Guy's.

Really need your advice, I have been driving a Peugeot 406 for the last 6yrs & I plan to upgrade to a Benz.

My friend advised I go for the 2005 Mercedes e350. Problem is I have heard a lot of frightening stories about the Benz, some say it has high cost of maintenance & that the fuel consumption is high but the most scary are the cost of spare parts.

Though I am a complete novice when it comes to Benz, I must confess I am already madly in love with the e350.

Please advise.
Drive your love. Life is only one... enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chukel(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2020
cooldragon:

Price please and location
sold

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chukel(m): 2:55am On Aug 24, 2020
AmuDimpka:

04/05 model.... ML 320 version ! Not ML350....
i stand to be corrected. No 04/05 ml320. That engine was stopped in 02. From 03 it was the 3.7L engine designated ML350

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 3:14am On Aug 24, 2020
chukel:
i stand to be corrected. No 04/05 ml320. That engine was stopped in 02. From 03 it was the 3.7L 3.5L engine designated ML350
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingreign you're wrong. We have ironed out this discussion tens of pages ago. You'll do well to go back to study them..... Take gazzuzz along.

Chukel is correct

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2020
weyreypey:
Kingreign you're wrong. We have ironed out this discussion tens of pages ago. You'll do well to go back to study them..... Take gazzuzz along.

Chukel is correct
Correction accepted
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by toyeoye(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Good day....Can anyone link me with someone who might be selling this fiber optics conversion box for Benz Harman/kardon speakers?

God bless

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2020
toyeoye:
Good day....Can anyone link me with someone who might be selling this fiber optics conversion box for Benz Harman/kardon speakers?

God bless
Cc fogman

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fogman(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
dannybrasky:

Cc fogman

Thank you boss for the mention. OP you can reach me via any of my contact in my signature.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fogman:

Thank you bosd for the mention. OP you can reach me via any of my contact in my signature.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by toyeoye(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fogman:

Thank you boss for the mention. OP you can reach me via any of my contact in my signature.

Cannot thank you enough @Fogman. These Abj guys lied that they can connect with the factory setup and were about to bypass just before
I put a call through to Fogman and he intervened....in the nick of time!!!

Thank you @dannybrasky for the link.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
toyeoye:

Cannot thank you enough @Fogman. These Abj guys lied that they can connect with the factory setup and were about to bypass just before

Glad the job was done! Thanks @fogman na baba you be.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fogman(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
toyeoye:

You are welcome sir.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mario74(f): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please any advise on C280 2009 AMG , please what to looK out For before buying
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
mario74:
Please any advise on C280 2009 AMG , please what to looK out For before buying
I don't think there's any C280 2009.
Definitely not an AMG too,unless you mean AMG package.
And I'd advise not to buy it,the last thing you'd want is an old luxury car.
The lustre wouldn't be there no more and it would be fragile like cabin biscuit.
Buy gs350 2008 instead cool

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by bizzle2: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Lose alot of what? Lol, I beg to differ.
Features like what ?
The MDX is anything but feature packed. As far as value for money and fun driving go I cannot fault her, but advance tech? Mba. The 550 blows her out of the water.

I'm not even trying to compare the 2013 MDX to the 2013 ML550. they're not in the same class if you ask me. I'm just looking for hands on experience with owning a 550 locally. Which I consider an upgrade from the MDX.

Interior styling/ luxury and exterior styling - 550 wins
Performance - 550 wins
Crash/ Safety ratings - 550 wins
Advanced Tech features - 550 wins
Handling - both great
Fuel economy - A V8 Biturbo cannot possibly be expected to have the same as a naturally aspirated V6. More power mens more energy consumption. The 550 doesn't even do too badly in comparison to the MDX

Reliability and local availability of parts are my primary concern about the 550

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.