Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently (3500 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Have I Done The Right Things? / Asking From People Is Better Than Dying Silently In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by sauceEEP(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2019
Abeg I need enough space because to faint just dey hungry me.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Ishilove: 6:20am On May 23, 2019
ThothHermes:
Pieces of meat grin grin

iPuke. sad

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by faithfull18(f): 12:58pm On May 23, 2019
Hehehe, you guys never learn the easy way.

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Gbpereluvmama: 10:38am On May 26, 2019
Iceking1:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, am so confused and scared at same time right now, i really don't know what to do, there is this girl i met on Facebook last two weeks, i invited her to my place and she came, so i told her my intentions towards are and told her that i want her to be my girlfriend, and she told me she will think about it and give me reply the next day, few minutes later the weather changed and it started raining, immediately i became so hot so i instructed her to sit near me and she did, one thing led to the other and we had sex, "she never allowed me to go in with her with a condom that she doesn't likes it, but after much talks and convincing she allowed me, immediately after we finished she told me i will never touch her with a condom again that she doesn't likes it, and i concurred, but deep down in my mind i know that it will never be possible, "i have had sex with hundreds of girl's and women but all my life i had never had any skin to skin " raw sex" i don't even know hw it feels like, so the next day she came to my place uninvited and after a little gisting we had sex again at first before going down on her she rejected me going down with a condom on her but as usual i convinced her again and she agreed, i had always talked and insisted that we both go for an HIV text before i can do it raw with her, but she has been coming up with one excuse or the other, it's either she is busy or it's another excuse, after much convincing she finally agreed we both go for the text, but a day before yesterday i went alone to do this text so i won't be afraid and scared when it's finally time for both of us to do the text together, i did it waited for my result and it came out NAGATIVE, so she came to me today and i took her to where i did my text, her result came out NAGATIVE, i was really so relieved because the few times we have had sex the condom had bursted more than 6times, its been 2 week's now since i knew her which is 14 day's, only yesterday that i wasn't able to see her, we have seen each other and also had sex 13times out of the 14 day's, all the sex we had i was on condom, , she has fell really so deeply in love with me that she called me this this afternoon that her conscience was judging her that she has something to confess to me, so when she inventually came she told me i should buy her actions bitters which i did, she requested for it because she couldn't open up to me with her clear eye's, after downing it she said she is a runs girl that she sleep with men for cash she said this is how she is able to take care of herself and her kids, she told me she has 3kids from 3 different men, this revelations shocked me so much, am so scared right now that i couldn't believe the outcome of the HIV text we had this afternoon, am really so scared right now that am afraid she is HIV positive, i really don't know what to do right now, she also confessed to me that she had an abortion last 3 week's, it was then i realized that all the huge blood stain i had been seeing on the condoms after having sex with her was as a result of the abortion she did last 3 week's, she revealed all this to me after we had raw sex without protection this afternoon, am so scared right now because after the result of the HIV text we did this afternoon that came out NEGATIVE, we had sex this afternoon and i did it without protection because of the outcome of the result, i also found some flesh like little piece of meat all over my dick after the sex, some bigger and some smaller, am really so scared right now, am so afraid of HIV, please advise me on what to do because am going insane already and don't know what to do, please don't mind my English am typing this now in so much hurry, am really so afraid, i need advises please.
As a medical personnel, judging from ur explanation she is 95% Negative except the facility u ran the test didn't give u the correct result. If she is HIV+, the test would have shown, if she just got infected about a month ago, I am 98% sure she can't infect u coz it has not gotten to the level she can transmit. As for urself, am 99.8% sure ur negative but take this as a lesson and warning.
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by ffo(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
This guy opened a thread on unprotected sex in February crying that he thinks he has contacted HIV, in May, you had another unprotected sex again and also crying the same. You have sex 13 times in 14 days with a lady you are not married to. haaaa
Bros, you need Jesus. You are dying gradually because im sure you are not feeding well to replenish all the energy and vitamins you are loosing.

Give your life to Jesus and go and marry.
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Abcruz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
@Iceking1

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger / My Dilemma!!! / Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.