Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (44939 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Man Weds Dead Fiancée At Her Funeral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Famousbabe(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2019
She bagged a degree and became a fiancée at the same time.

A beautiful video of a young lady graduating and getting proposed to same day and same spot has gone viral and also sparked an online debate.

The lady was still on stage wearing her graduation gown when her boyfriend emerged, knelt down and proposed to marry her. Everybody, including lecturers, professors, students were astonished!

She said yes and the crowd cheered them up by shouting and clapping for them.

While many saw it as romantic and beautiful, bagging a degree and getting marriage proposal same time, others didn't see it as such. Some claim the man took away her shine, took the spotlight away from her. Some others wondered what would have happened if the lady had said no.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-as-she.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Famousbabe(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 21, 2019
That BabaAlaje is a very stupid person. For his age, I wonder where he kept his brain? What's in this proposal to warrant such speculations? I see nothing new or strange there. Two people in love decides to take their relationship to the next level.

How a man choose to propose is his business.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MJBOLT: 5:43pm On May 21, 2019
i wish the girl said no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Davash222(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i wish the girl said no
Me too.

Guys are becoming sissy these days. All for show!!

8 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by iTearHerToto: 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
Zoogerians will replicate this act soon enough

Watch outangry
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2019
Graduation is such an important period of your life that you want to remember forever...this man hijacked HER moment to make it his, and the day they part ways, she would never have the total happy pictures of graduation, because there will be no after pictures of that stage (unless filled with that dude's proposal).

A smart woman would have said:" can't give you an answer now, I am too busy graduating!"

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Dalexicographer(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2019
Wowww....
M happy for them wink
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 21, 2019
In Football we call it "DOUBLE"... Could have been TREBLE if she graduated with first class join. Anyways Congrats babe

4 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:44pm On May 21, 2019
I don't know how girls always act surprise that a boyfriend is proposing.

After two/three/five years of dating, what have you guys been talking about... Game of thrones?

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by anambraamaka: 7:44pm On May 21, 2019
Every girl's dream is to get money and get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 21, 2019
okay
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by iamezekwesiri: 7:47pm On May 21, 2019
Well timed.....

To avoid my bestie my bester stories..... next nigga slips into depression and gbam NL frontage and I will still consume it like am doing now...

Great way to start!

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Pavore9: 7:47pm On May 21, 2019
Why the rush? If she had said NO, we may likely hear a suicide story! Attention seeking is not maturity.

2 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MzTunechi(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2019
Congrats girl
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 21, 2019
Isaiah 4:1
A woman is nothing without a man.... If na lie show me a confident girl without a boyfriend, not even husband oooo .... No lie

Like if na true and share if na lie

6 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by YungMillionaire: 7:48pm On May 21, 2019
It is strange but Wetin concern dem? The gal is not even complaining...crying more than bereaved cheesy cheesy

You are quoting Isaiah. Isaiah that did not even understand what life is like in 500 AD let alone 2019 AD grin grin

Bizvat:
A woman is nothing without a man.... If na lie show me a confident girl without a boyfriend, not even husband oooo .... No lie

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by ebuka10box(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2019
Wetin man no go see for this world ooooo, girls and their shakara can deceive pepsin ehhhhh.... On a fateful Monday morning I met this babe, u gats see shape na. Babe na coke bottle shape( figure cool, we were flowing like we have known each other for years , u need to see the way I was looking into her eyes like she was the chosen one. Trust girls she come dey blush anyhow ........ PROBLEM: I decided to add her up on social platforms , I was like :::babe ,are you on facebook ?? She purposely wanted to fall my hand ,she was like :no , Facebook is for kids,fake likes and comments.... I was impressed cos maybe this babe seems reserved... Next question :Cynthia are you on whatsapp See her reply ,d tin wey pain me na d way she answer am with confidence ..... Cynthia: no, I'm on MTN ...........my face come be like say I soak am for 3500 agbo and shekpe..... Y dis life hard like this na

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 21, 2019
INDOMIE MAN

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Zoogerians will replicate this act soon enough

Watch outangry
Such wouldn’t be replicated when you know quite well that your LADY will be graduating with a FAIL OUT and she will be given an INVOICE rather than a CERTIFICATE grin grin grin

Especially those that wasted there years SLAYING.
Why would a REASONABLE MAN develop such GUTS to walk down towards an ACADEMIC ZERO,
that may only be good at BEDMATICS, just to propose to her....

Intelligent LADIES give me ORGASM

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Larryslim(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Graduation is such an important period of your life that you want to remember forever...this man hijacked HER moment to make it his, and the day they part ways, she would never have the total happy pictures of graduation, because there will be no after pictures of that stage (unless filled with that dude's proposal).

A smart woman would have said:" can't give you an answer now, I am too busy graduating!"
You're a fool!

11 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Redeakaa(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
All these men be risking their dignity.....if she con day NO now......

Next tin u go hear be say MAN COMMITS SUICIDE BY DRINKING SNIPER AS HIS GIRL SAYS NO TO HIS PROPOSAL IN PUBLIC

Una no dey here word

4 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Pavore9: 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
Bizvat:

Keep deluding yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by faithfull18(f): 7:51pm On May 21, 2019
Bizvat:

What is this person saying?? Wake up already.

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by illiteratepmb: 7:51pm On May 21, 2019
Who she eehhp

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by happney65: 7:51pm On May 21, 2019
Na Men that suffer inferiority complex dey do this kain thing..I got no time for rubbish and Iberism

2 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by sylve11: 7:51pm On May 21, 2019
Their business cool
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by badadvice(f): 7:52pm On May 21, 2019
Na foolish trivial things like this na im dey always "spark arguement" for naija.
#Spits

2 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MARX77(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2019
Abeg make all of ona go sit down, mind ur business. always looking for fault where there's none.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.