Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (44950 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Man Weds Dead Fiancée At Her Funeral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Jollofdodo: 11:17pm On May 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Graduation is such an important period of your life that you want to remember forever...this man hijacked HER moment to make it his, and the day they part ways, she would never have the total happy pictures of graduation, because there will be no after pictures of that stage (unless filled with that dude's proposal).

A smart woman would have said:" can't give you an answer now, I am too busy graduating!"

e sha don pass but bruv you're too negative.

You're not her so you don't know what's important to her.

why do you think they will part ways

"A smart woman woman would say I'm too busy graduating" it just shows you're just looking at it from a selfish and myopic view. I hate public proposals cause I'm really shy but for you to assume he did it to steal her shine is just really sad and negative. Be happy baby and drink water. smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 21, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Wowww....
M happy for them wink

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:55pm On May 21, 2019
Jollofdodo:

e sha don pass but bruv you're too negative.

You're not her so you don't know what's important to her.

why do you think they will part ways

"A smart woman woman would say I'm too busy graduating" it just shows you're just looking at it from a selfish and myopic view. I hate public proposals cause I'm really shy but for you to assume he did it to steal her shine is just really sad and negative. Be happy baby and drink water. smiley

There are a few things in this world that we will always cherish.... Getting married, a birth, and the moment you graduate after so many hard years of studying (unless in your world, when you go to people's home you see the pictures of men kneeling instead of graduation photos)

So , if you don't understand how proposing on HER special graduating day is not only selfish but also inconsiderate, Then....

[img]https://media1./images/f8c2b17065068b7811e7cc770472afb4/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by TemmyT002(m): 1:31am On May 22, 2019
Some people will just kill themselves over matters that don't concern them.
Mtchewww
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 4:26am On May 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There are a few things in this world that we will always cherish.... Getting married, a birth, and the moment you graduate after so many hard years of studying (unless in your world, when you go to people's home you see the pictures of men kneeling instead of graduation photos)

So , if you don't understand how proposing on HER special graduating day is not only selfish but also inconsiderate, Then....

[img]https://media1./images/f8c2b17065068b7811e7cc770472afb4/tenor.gif[/img]
Ewu
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by deltateam: 4:44am On May 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Graduation is such an important period of your life that you want to remember forever...this man hijacked HER moment to make it his, and the day they part ways, she would never have the total happy pictures of graduation, because there will be no after pictures of that stage (unless filled with that dude's proposal).

A smart woman would have said:" can't give you an answer now, I am too busy graduating!"

Isnt that emotional sabotage? Making a serious decision in one's happy moment isn't objective in my understanding.
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Ursulaa(f): 7:09am On May 22, 2019
Bizvat:
Isaiah 4:1
A woman is nothing without a man.... If na lie show me a confident girl without a boyfriend, not even husband oooo .... No lie

Like if na true and share if na lie

See me here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2019
deltateam:

Isnt that emotional sabotage? Making a serious decision in one's happy moment isn't objective in my understanding.

Exactly.... I can't understand why someone would actually think of proposing to someone who is bathing in the joy of just having graduated. Pure Emotional hijacking!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.