Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (44958 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Man Weds Dead Fiancée At Her Funeral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by RTSC: 7:54pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I don't know how girls always act surprise that a boyfriend is proposing.

After two/three/five years of dating, what have you guys been talking about... Game of thrones?
I wonder.
They have been exchanging body fluids for months, if not years, the guy ask her to marry him and she is acting as if she was asked to become the US president.
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

After two/three/five years of dating, what have you guys been talking about... Game of thrones?

All the girls you've been dating, did you marry them?

If a girl expects marriage after 3-5yrs, una go still say all relationship mustn't lead to marriage. World people.

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Zoogerians will replicate this act soon enough

Watch outangry

Sighted: One of the demented Ipob miscreants from the yeast... Why did you forget your drugs?

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2019
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2019
Davash222:

Me too.

Guys are becoming sissy these days. All for show!!

I think there shud be a law. Never propose to ur gal when she is under level 6 or above pressure 10 being maximum. When she wud feel absolutely guilty of embarrassing ur sorry ass in public tongue

Sm of these players are fast.
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Erolow(f): 8:00pm On May 21, 2019
I congratulate her on her success and as long as she's happy, people should keep quiet and just congratulate her
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MobilityExpress: 8:01pm On May 21, 2019
Nawa o! Can't you propose to a woman without kneeling? Smh
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by afribabe: 8:01pm On May 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Graduation is such an important period of your life that you want to remember forever...this man hijacked HER moment to make it his, and the day they part ways, she would never have the total happy pictures of graduation, because there will be no after pictures of that stage (unless filled with that dude's proposal).

A smart woman would have said:" can't give you an answer now, I am too busy graduating!"
grin grin grin
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by bluefilm: 8:10pm On May 21, 2019
badadvice:
Na foolish trivial things like this na im dey always "spark arguement" for naija.
#Spits

I dey tell you.

Na on top uselessness things like this our youths dey burn their energy wella.

Useless things. undecided
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by badadvice(f): 8:17pm On May 21, 2019
bluefilm:

I dey tell you.
Na on top uselessness things like this our youths dey burn their energy wella.
Useless things. undecided
no be lie brother! Your signature just crack me up. Las las na true sha.

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Ishilove: 8:23pm On May 21, 2019
There is a time and a place for everything. All these display is very unnecessary.
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Ndipe(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2019
If she is happy, why should anybody have a problem with it?
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by henryadex(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2019
Ayodeji = double joy
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by namiji2598: 8:30pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Bill gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, myself and other billionaires are wishing you all more fruitful day
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 21, 2019
Not impressed undecided
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Wendybrown(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Oh Lord....lol u funny o
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by pretty16(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2019
This is so beautiful and Romantic
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Spanner4(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Because the relationship might be terminated during the Dating period
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by mamaafrik(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2019
why carry another man's Bob Marley for head?,he asked her "will you marry me" and she said "yes olowoorimi ngo feoo",ewo wa ni ariwo ofo ni pa kiii
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by crackhouse(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
That need to be arrested for disrupting a school ceremony.

1 Like

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by goodnewscliff(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by YungLasaint(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Lolzzz omo you finish case....
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by TimeMod1: 9:03pm On May 21, 2019
Ishilove:
There is a time and a place for everything. All these display is very unnecessary.
Oshilove, you are a coward.
You may call out your dogs, to hell witya.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by HitSong: 9:18pm On May 21, 2019
Larryslim:

You're a fool!
You're a senseless fool!
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Muzikluva(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2019
Famousbabe:
She bagged a degree and became a fiancée at the same time.

A beautiful video of a young lady graduating and getting proposed to same day and same spot has gone viral and also sparked an online debate.

The lady was still on stage wearing her graduation gown when her boyfriend emerged, knelt down and proposed to marry her. Everybody, including lecturers, professors, students were astonished!

She said yes and the crowd cheered them up by shouting and clapping for them.

While many saw it as romantic and beautiful, bagging a degree and getting marriage proposal same time, others didn't see it as such. Some claim the man took away her shine, took the spotlight away from her. Some others wondered what would have happened if the lady had said no.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-as-she.html?m=1

One quick question, what is their business!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by 1cor2v9: 9:27pm On May 21, 2019
Don't have energy for all this kind proposal..When I'm ready I will just send babe a WILL YOU MARRY ME message on WhatsApp..
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by sundaygray(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Graduation is such an important period of your life that you want to remember forever...this man hijacked HER moment to make it his, and the day they part ways, she would never have the total happy pictures of graduation, because there will be no after pictures of that stage (unless filled with that dude's proposal).

A smart woman would have said:" can't give you an answer now, I am too busy graduating!"

You're pretty much a fool. Just look at the trash you typed. The dude probably added more happiness to her life by proposing. He chose his girlfriend's graduation to propose! That's hella romantic. Is the purpose of marriage not to stay together forever? Do not be bitter alright?
Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by Yusfunoble(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Re: She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2019
sundaygray:
You're pretty much a fool. Just look at the trash you typed. The dude probably added more happiness to her life by proposing. He chose his girlfriend's graduation to propose! That's hella romantic. Is the purpose of marriage not to stay together forever? Do not be bitter alright?

Added more happiness to her life?! Are you for real?!who do you think this dude is?' Santa Claus?!
Any loving considerate person would have let her enjoy HER graduation, that was HER day, and boyfriend should have step aside and let HER enjoy this big celebration. He could have proposed to her the next day, She would have been just as happy as any other day.

That's a cheap lowlife move, because even if she didn't want to marry him, she was so happy to graduate that she had to say "yes" because saying NO would have ruined this fantastic graduating day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.