Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) (69442 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by happney65: 7:33am On May 22, 2019
freg2000:

See you onisokuso, no wonder, girls dey run for you in our area. Afi obo sha

Afi Obo ni o..Leyin Obo,Obo naa tu nii

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Psoul(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2019
I love it. Weda fashion or charm, it gives me boner.
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by francisduru: 7:44am On May 22, 2019
Na juju
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Pennywise(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2019
tendingNews:
Some slay queens and other ladies rock waist beads, while some rock them for fashion, some have other reasons for wearing them.

Some have linked waist beads to charms, Juju. How true is the linking of waist beads to charm?

While some guys find waist beads sexy, other guys are scared of them.

Instagram complainer and influencer, Isokoboy in his new video asked if this kind of waist bead is for fashion or charm.

"Are Waist beads fashion or charms? Even if some of them are fashion, certainly not this very one here..." he asked.

What do you think?

Guys, do you like ladies that rock waist beads?

Ladies, why do you rock waist beads?

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/waist-bead-fashion-or-charm-clement.html?m=1

Fashion is meant to charm. So?
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by varyo: 8:08am On May 22, 2019
Let no man be deceived.Waist beads are purely charms for various purposes.Ranging from sex sweating,Love enhancer.Once you sleep with a lady with waist beads you won't be able to explain the love and affection you will develop for her.When married man beds them they loose interest in their wives and begin to give the lady attention,money on demand even when you dont have you will run around and make the funds available for the lady.You will always desire her.
However it has negative effects on man apart from being mugu to the lady but a huge negative effect on your business and other endavours.Things moves downwards ,bad luck,disappointments and failures are some of the things you starts to experience.;
Guys please run away from ladies with waist beads don't be deceived it is not fashion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by telkevog(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2019
Confirmed charm! @isokoboi run for your life o!

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:15am On May 22, 2019
kenralph:

Can we see a sample of it?

Wait Na, I dey come
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2019
No o! U for tie am for neck like tie. Hiss tongue
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Gidison: 8:29am On May 22, 2019
I love them.. Makes one to cum faster
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by DjCandyMusic(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2019
AryaSand:
Fashion!
I wear it and I love it.

How far make I dey Bleep you now!!! I too like bead.. Even if na charm bead I no care.. My prick get sugar to �
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by gnykelly(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Fashion but works like charm as I couldn't stop fvcking one ugly chick with waist beed.

Do you know that ugly girls are the most fertile set in Nigeria... Else grin
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by mxplosvtoluene(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2019
I think its down to what you make yourself believe. The last time i saw it on a lady, i made sure i removed it first before we had sex
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by mrfm1: 8:57am On May 22, 2019
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
The last time i saw a lady with Charmed ropes waist beads I thought it was my grandmother that reincarnated. Different mixtures of anyhow ropes tied all over her waist. At a time I thought it was my village people that sent her to come strike me. Toto no hungry me again through out that month angry

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2019
Big charm... Telling me it's fashion is like asking a pastor have you bleeped before? What rubbish... Thunder fire waist bead wearers... Mamiwater them..
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Encapsulate: 9:07am On May 22, 2019
Ayotemide:
Her choice of pants or waist beads shouldn't be up for scrutiny by an OP acclaimed Instagram 'complainer',

too many of you are using your limited time on earth obsessing about women, their bodies and their choices.

Get something Tangible to spend that time and brain on.

I am a huge lover of waist beads and they are mostly Fashion accessories, but that won't change the minds of many of you, so whatever.

Fashion ko shioFa ni.
From your statement, reverse is the case; Too many of u girls spend your limited time on earth obsessing over men, putting on all sort of fashion just to get their attention.

Waist beads and fashion; L grin l, who is the fashion for or do girls plan on roaming about butt nak***ed. Put the bead on your head also so that everyone will know it's fashion.

Abeg that na wuna problem...
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Encapsulate: 9:12am On May 22, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Big charm... Telling me it's fashion is like asking a pastor have you bleeped before? What rubbish... Thunder fire waist bead wearers... Mamiwater them..

Don't mind them, they have been decieved right from birth by their parent...Only the parents know the real reason they started it.

3 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:29am On May 22, 2019
I have a thing for waist beads right from small. Right now I have 12 on my waist. Different colours and designs. I can't do without them. Oh you need to see them glow in the dark. Just the way I have a thing for tattoos, I also have for waist beads. Don't buy me wrist beads or chains just give me waist beads I love love. Oh yes it's not linked to charms.

3 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
The last time i saw a lady with Charmed ropes waist beads I thought it was my grandmother that reincarnated. Different mixtures of anyhow ropes tied all over her waist. At a time I thought it was my village people that sent her to come strike me. Toto no hungry me again through out that month angry

Please I'm not well I can't laff abeg grin
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2019
uboma:

I beg to disagree with that statement. Juju is real whether you believe it or not.

However I love waist beads on ladies.

It is like saying magic is real whether you fall for it or not. Or like Christians would say in the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow. Both are supremacist statements that has no basis in reality.

You CANNOT make juju real to me. But you can for someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2019
Gabson001:

I laugh u in french, so enybody that dies believe in death?

That's a different thing.

However, death as a state of non-existence doesn't exist. You weren't dead before you was born. You've always existed even before you were born. You were merely born into the body you inhabit at this time and its not the only way you could possibly exist. There're infinite possibilities of other ways and forms you could exist. Example; may exist as atom, light, ant, amoeba, mineral, earthworm, etc.

There's nothing like death, what happens at the end of this current life is merely a transfiguration, just like you open a door and there's another door and another door........ to infinity...... or what the bible call second death.

Get ready to live and die TRILLIONS of times in this journey.
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Reelmii: 10:19am On May 22, 2019
SarakiBukola:
cheesy
The waist chain is lovely to look at in doggy style kiss
The one in the video is a bit over-the-top though.
I met a gal once who had strange looking amulets around her waist.
It didn't stop me... i was too hungry grin
that was how Jacob sold his birthright by being too hungry

u better dont sell ur destiny out of being too hungry...

my wife wears waist bead though, but na me buy am for her cos I like it

so if u know say u like am, buy it for ur gf
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
The only thing worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge -- A wise man shocked

''The All is mind. The Universe is Mental. The Universe itself at an underlying and foundational level, is Mental. All phenomena of life, matter and energy of the material universe are thoughts of an infinite and universal, living Mind.''

Above was one of the teachings of Thot a.k.a Hermes, who you use as your username but don't know what it represent. Once you understand the teachings of Thot, you'll understand why jazz appears to be real.

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by ThothHermes: 10:29am On May 22, 2019
musicwriter:

''The All is mind. The Universe is Mental. The Universe itself at an underlying and foundational level, is Mental. All phenomena of life, matter and energy of the material universe are thoughts of an infinite and universal, living Mind.''

Above was one of the teachings of Thot a.k.a Hermes, who you use as your username but don't know what it represent. Once you understand the teachings of Thot, you'll understand why jazz appears to be real.
This proves, not disproves the existence of "Jazz"

It does not appear to be real. It is real to the extent that anything can be real.
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BELIEVERS ARE CRAZY. WHEN THEY SAY "THERE'S POWER IN THE TONGUE", THEY ONLY MEAN THAT WHEN YOU SAY TERRIBLE THINGS THEY COULD HAPPEN. BUT NOT WHEN YOU SAY GOOD THINGS.

LIKE A PERSON MIGHT DIE IF A PERSON TALKS ABOUT HIS DEATH, OR ANY OTHER EVIL.
BUT IF A PERSON CLAIMS RICHES OR GOODNESS FOR HIMSELF, THEY LOOK AT HIM AND THINK HIS STATEMENT IS LAUGHABLE.

THAT IS TO SAY,
THAT BELIEVERS BELIEVE IN EVIL MORE THAN THEY BELIEVE IN GOOD.
THEY BELIEVE THE DEVIL WORKS SWIFTLY, BUT THEIR ALMIGHTY GOD WORKS SLOWLY.
THEY BELIEVE THERE'S MORE CONSEQUENCES SWEARING IN A SHRINE THAN A CHURCH.
THEY BELIEVE THERE ARE WITCHES EVERYWHERE, AND THE ANGELS THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY EVERYWHERE ARE INCAPABLE OF HANDLING THESE WITCHES, SO THEY HAVE TO PRAY AND USE OLIVE OIL AND HOLY WATER AND CHURCH STICKERS FOR FURTHER PROTECTION AND EVEN WITH ALL THAT, THEY'RE PETRIFIED IF A TINY COCKROACH PASSES BY.

EVERY RAT IS DEMONIC, AND THE CATS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL THE RAT POPULATION IS KILLED FOR ALSO BEING DEMONIC.
SPIDERS AND GECKOS ARE DEMONIC, AND THE PRESENCE OF SPIDER WEBS IN YOUR BED PLACE WOULD BRING YOU BAD DREAMS AND BAD LUCK.
LETS NOT FORGET HOW WOMEN TURN TO OWLS.
AND WHEN A BIRD IS KILLED, OR A CAT, BELIEVERS ADVICE OTHER BELIEVERS TO LOOKOUT FOR NEIGHBORS, OR RELATIVES WHO DIED THAT DAY BECAUSE THEY'RE SURE IT WAS A HUMAN THAT TRANSFORMED INTO THE KILLED ANIMAL IN ORDER TO STEAL THEIR DESTINY.
BELIEVERS OF JESUS BELIEVE THESE THINGS.... THEN I WONDER HOW THEY MANAGED TO ADOPT THE WHITE MAN'S RELIGION WHILE STILL HOLDING ON TO THEIR ANCESTORS' PAGANISTIC BELIEFS.

I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW THE NIGERIAN BELIEVER EXPECTS EVIL MORE THAN GOOD, AND THINKS NEGATIVE MORE THAN POSITIVE.
It is really bizzare sad

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2019
This Is supposed to be one of the Nigerian youths future leaders grin grin

what an Ignoramuse.
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Olorunnim: 11:08am On May 22, 2019
AryaSand:
Fashion! I wear it and I love it.
Pictures or I don't believe it
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Olorunnim: 11:13am On May 22, 2019
placeofallure:
Purely fashion. I wear them around my waist always. grin
Lie oya let's see it if it's true
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Olorunnim: 11:21am On May 22, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I have a thing for waist beads right from small. Right now I have 12 on my waist. Different colours and designs. I can't do without them. Oh you need to see them glow in the dark. Just the way I have a thing for tattoos, I also have for waist beads. Don't buy me wrist beads or chains just give me waist beads I love love. Oh yes it's not linked to charms.
Seeing is believing.
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 22, 2019
Gabson001:

Will you keep kwayet? Go and create your own and be dropping new post every second.. You think its easy
Shut up! Fool!
It's people like you that sit back and let society go to shi.t! Idiot!
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by joyberry(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BELIEVERS ARE CRAZY. WHEN THEY SAY "THERE'S POWER IN THE TONGUE", THEY ONLY MEAN THAT WHEN YOU SAY TERRIBLE THINGS THEY COULD HAPPEN. BUT NOT WHEN YOU SAY GOOD THINGS.

LIKE A PERSON MIGHT DIE IF A PERSON TALKS ABOUT HIS DEATH, OR ANY OTHER EVIL.
BUT IF A PERSON CLAIMS RICHES OR GOODNESS FOR HIMSELF, THEY LOOK AT HIM AND THINK HIS STATEMENT IS LAUGHABLE.

THAT IS TO SAY,
THAT BELIEVERS BELIEVE IN EVIL MORE THAN THEY BELIEVE IN GOOD.
THEY BELIEVE THE DEVIL WORKS SWIFTLY, BUT THEIR ALMIGHTY GOD WORKS SLOWLY.
THEY BELIEVE THERE'S MORE CONSEQUENCES SWEARING IN A SHRINE THAN A CHURCH.
THEY BELIEVE THERE ARE WITCHES EVERYWHERE, AND THE ANGELS THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY EVERYWHERE ARE INCAPABLE OF HANDLING THESE WITCHES, SO THEY HAVE TO PRAY AND USE OLIVE OIL AND HOLY WATER AND CHURCH STICKERS FOR FURTHER PROTECTION AND EVEN WITH ALL THAT, THEY'RE PETRIFIED IF A TINY COCKROACH PASSES BY.

EVERY RAT IS DEMONIC, AND THE CATS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL THE RAT POPULATION IS KILLED FOR ALSO BEING DEMONIC.
SPIDERS AND GECKOS ARE DEMONIC, AND THE PRESENCE OF SPIDER WEBS IN YOUR BED PLACE WOULD BRING YOU BAD DREAMS AND BAD LUCK.
LETS NOT FORGET HOW WOMEN TURN TO OWLS.
AND WHEN A BIRD IS KILLED, OR A CAT, BELIEVERS ADVICE OTHER BELIEVERS TO LOOKOUT FOR NEIGHBORS, OR RELATIVES WHO DIED THAT DAY BECAUSE THEY'RE SURE IT WAS A HUMAN THAT TRANSFORMED INTO THE KILLED ANIMAL IN ORDER TO STEAL THEIR DESTINY.
BELIEVERS OF JESUS BELIEVE THESE THINGS.... THEN I WONDER HOW THEY MANAGED TO ADOPT THE WHITE MAN'S RELIGION WHILE STILL HOLDING ON TO THEIR ANCESTORS' PAGANISTIC BELIEFS.

I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW THE NIGERIAN BELIEVER EXPECTS EVIL MORE THAN GOOD, AND THINKS NEGATIVE MORE THAN POSITIVE.
Thank you for this i so much love this.Bunch of confused, paranoid hyprocritical people parading as Christians. As me i love waist and leg chains or beads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.