Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I (33977 Views)

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by 300whitewolves(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Waist beads are always a turn off for me anytime I see them though my babe and I never discussed something like that.

Last week as we were gisting she told me she wanted to buy a waist bead from a friend of hers, as soon as she said it I just didn't feel happy about it, she was just smiling and talking about how she is going to look good in the waist bead, how she will turn me on and all but sincerely, I was just irritated cos I don't like it as a result of the perception I have.

She later got it and I intentionally didn't ask her about it, she showed me but my compliment for the waist bead was shallow, she expected me to rave over it, comment well and all but mehn it was a big and huge turn off for me, that's how she got angry and all and decided to give me attitude and not pick my calls again.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Godada(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Some women mumu no be small

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Payperboii(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Hhh
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Glamswizard(m): 2:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Well I have got waist beads fetish . I love them and I have bought it countless times for babes wey I dey run things with .

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Elianawalker(f): 4:37am On Feb 03, 2022
There is nothing wrong with waist beads, girls wear it for various reasons and it has nothing to do with diabolism.

If you don't like waist beads why date a girl who loves it... I wear waist beads and my man loves them on me

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:46am On Feb 03, 2022
If you can't respect her little choice then leave her and stop grumbling..

I see people who despise ladies and stereotype those who put on waist beads as brainwashed religious Dumbos..

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2022
OP, forget that girl and move on With your life abeg sad

Once a girl starts giving you attitude, just know that she has seen another nigga who has Started draining her pussy. Move on bro, no need stressing yourself. Since she no pick, abeg forget about her!

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Moeman: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Comrade without knowledge and understanding

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Sonnobax15(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2022
grin
She was indirectly telling op,--how would you look like being entrapped by these waist beads of mine?"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by dacblogger: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2022
If you DNT like it,tell her you don't... Na una dey use una hand cos relationship problems.
I love waist beads and I wear them... Everything must not be juju related.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by ayindejimmy(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Marry her, then you will have the right to advise her to remove it

9 Likes

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2022
You no see the one wey dey sexy
during..... It has it own advantage u gerrit ? cool

5 Likes

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Lol
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by chinedusamson(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Na u go loss o. Na runs girls de mostly use am o

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Slynation(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
The same way people are stereotypical of cats being a witch, that's same way they are currently doing about beads...Beads are part of African culture, The fact most ladies are using it for dubious means doesn't mean they all represent same thing...
Abeg, if your woman likes waistebeads, leave her and go for who doesn't like it, life is quite simple and easy going that way...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by gasparpisciotta: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Low key ashana

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by LordEclipse: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:
Waist beads are always a turn off for me anytime I see them though my babe and I never discussed something like that.

Last week as we were gisting she told me she wanted to buy a waist bead from a friend of hers, as soon as she said it I just didn't feel happy about it, she was just smiling and talking about how she is going to look good in the waist bead, how she will turn me on and all but sincerely, I was just irritated cos I don't like it as a result of the perception I have. ....Quit

She later got it and I intentionally didn't ask her about it, she showed me but my compliment for the waist bead was shallow, she expected me to rave over it, comment well and all but mehn it was a big and huge turn off for me, that's how she got angry and all and decided to give me attitude and not pick my calls again.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Suspect33(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
According to bureau of statistics, 2 out of 5 girls in Nigeria are into prostitution

OP, you babe is among that 2 grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Make u let us know the winner las las oooo.

Happy fighting.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Adaiobanyi1: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Wasted.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by YourNextLevel(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Stop sinning and marry

8 Likes

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Oysters(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Lol. Over waist beads, of all things.

Abeg link me up with your babe, I wan check something kiss

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by humberjade: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
For a minute, let's forget about waist beads and the meanings attached to it. What kinda relationship is this, you aren't cool about something, and you couldn't tell her before she went to buy it? She even told you she was going to buy it to please you, even if nah me, I go vex.

Lack of clear communication is the reason why most relationships; and consequently, marriages are hitting the rock early these days. Let your partner know your likes and dislikes...issues you can reach a compromise on...not that you keep mute and moody, and you expect your partner to read your mood and know what you are thinking.

So IMO, she has the right to be furious sef.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Too bad
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by walemoney007(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
If you can't cope move on

3 Likes

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Foreigna2: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Drop her number let me help you talk to her.

You don't have a girlfriend, you have a prostitute in her evolution stage. Better dump her and dump her fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by goodman5(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
I dey fear that thing grin

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Iliveforever(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
So what do you want us to do?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by ogwuche4u(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

Last week as we were gisting she told me she wanted to buy a waist bead from a friend of hers, as soon as she said it I just didn't feel happy about it, she was just smiling and talking about how she is going to look good in the waist bead, how she will turn me on and all but sincerely, I was just irritated cos I don't like it as a result of the perception I have.

Channel this energy to a more productive venture. Leave Toto alone my guy

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.