Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,452 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Never Mess With An Aboki - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Mess With An Aboki (1639 Views)

In A Serious Mess With Nigerian Police Force / Watch Viral Video As Preety Lady Express Love To An Aboki Fixing Her Footwear / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Mess With An Aboki by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 21, 2019
pls don't mind my errors am studying animal health not literature

something happened today and I said I must share with you guys

Today I boarded bike from apata to dugbe smooth ride no traffic jam no agbero Disturbed us , in less than 10 minutes we got to dugbe, immediately I claimed down from the bike I started hearing noise (female voice) I turned to my left and I saw this very short woman with tribal marks and dirty hair tie ( I said to myself could this be mrs ramota because she short die),she was ranting with total seriousness at an okada man (an aboki) because of 10naira change. I stopped and watched her display, other people and some other abokis were there too nobody told her to stop insulting the guy. after like 5minutes of insult, the guy finally voiced out and said BAKIN KI YENA WARI KAMAN ALELE WANDE YAYI LALACHE . myself and the other abokis burst into hot laughter leaving Mrs ramota dumbfounded and disgruntled, she just held her BAGCO SUPER SACK tight and left with her mouth partially open.
translation of (BAKIN KI YENA WARI KAMAN ALELE WANDE YAYI LALACHE).
YOUR MOUTH IS SMELLING LIKE MOI MOI THAT HAVE SPOIL
Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by issylarry(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

Today I boarded bike from apata to dugbe smooth ride no traffic jam no agbero Disturbed us , in less than 10 minutes we got to dugbe, immediately I claimed down from the bike I started hearing noise (female voice) I turned to my left and I saw this very short woman with tribal marks and dirty hair tie ( I said to myself could this be mrs ramota because she short die),she was ranting with total seriousness at an okada man (an aboki) because of 10naira change. I stopped and watched her display, other people and some other abokis were there too nobody told her to stop insulting the guy. after like 5minutes of insult, the guy finally voiced out and said BAKIN KI YENA WARI KAMAN ALELE WANDE YAYI LALACHE . myself and the other abokis burst into hot laughter leaving Mrs ramota dumbfounded and disgruntled, she just held her BAGCO SUPER SACK tight and left with her mouth partially open.

Funny dou..buh epistle too long
Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 21, 2019
issylarry:

Funny dou..buh epistle too long
naija people una too dey complain . thanks Sha
Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by issylarry(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

naija people una too dey complain . thanks Sha

We all want to be happy,but not wih stress na..��

2 Likes

Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2019
issylarry:

We all want to be happy,but not wih stress na..��
no p next one will be shorter

1 Like

Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:52am On May 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by Godons1: 6:03am On May 22, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

Na gode mashi, gobe baza ta sake raina wani ba. grin

Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by Nobody: 10:00am On May 22, 2019
Godons1:

Na gode mashi, gobe baza ta sake raina wani ba. grin
gobe in ta gani hausawa zata gudu
Re: Never Mess With An Aboki by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On May 22, 2019
OK...next!!!

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast / Lady Laments Over S*x As Boyfriend Becomes Born-again / It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.