Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago (32572 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo God Will Visit You / RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Pablonkor: 3:03pm On May 22, 2019
1Sharon:

grin grin
I also learnt that he drinks tea too
One day they'll come tell us God is a YAHOO Boy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by CodeTemplar: 3:19pm On May 22, 2019
Dafemich:
Do y live in Lagos. I will like to meet you some day
No, I don't live in Lag.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by santafe(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2019
baby124:
What job made you this rich? What business did you do that made you this rich? Church and tithe business abi? The audacity of pastors to show off their church theft and call if God’s blessings is disgusting.

I love this response!!! So on point.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by CodeTemplar: 3:22pm On May 22, 2019
santafe:

I love this response!!! So on point.
What job did apostle Paul do for the apostles and saints that made them lavish him with gifts?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2019
Iykenuwa:

All those questioning if God can drive cars were obviously too excited to see what is clearly stated.

Dear God, if indeed You are the One who made Bishop Oyedepo rich, please Lord also do the same for me;

and for all those that are angry concerning your blessings upon Your servant(s), please convert all the wealth ever meant for them to us who, just like You "take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants", IN JESUS NAME!
Hallucination, just like that convert my hard earned money to you? grin That your God must be useless, better go and look for work, sit there and wait for your yahoo God to covert my wealth to you. i have worked hard to earn my wealth I advice you to do the same. God doesn't exist.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Totalman1(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2019
And when he gave God d beetle car, God then instructed him to drive it on his behalf�

Religious people are under serious hypnosis!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by LordPsalm(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
After alph lukau decieved us. This pastor is now deceiving nigerians. These days i think am starting to agree with atheists.
Refer to ur Bible bro. Don't let anyone turn u away from Christ. U are a priest according to the new covenant of Christ. Let no one make u feel lower than them. Thank u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Funkybabee(f): 3:37pm On May 22, 2019
desiredhome:

That is how you know they are Mammon worshippers, they preach hate instead of love, they course people instead of blessing, las las the course still return to them, you can't course someone with the truth

which truth was he saying, I'm a winners member

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by LordPsalm(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2019
Its a pity if as a Christian u look up to these men as ur model. Ur model is Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Lordkross(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2019
The Con Man has spoken!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Chiemeka1: 4:08pm On May 22, 2019
Amen! I refuse to die poor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Dafemich(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
No, I don't live in Lag.
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Dafemich(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
You are ignorant of your spiritual ignorance and yet you know me.

I can't waste my time on someone who has pledge his soul to the worship of mammon, and to support the mammonic doctrine of mammonic prophets as David Oyedepo.

I can see that you've met your fellow mammonic worshipper code sapien, so please I don't want to interrupt the fellowship of the mammonic brethren.

Call me whatever you wish, for you would call Jesus anything you call me, for you are just like the covetous pharisees who derided Jesus when He told them the Truth that they could not to worship God and mammon at the same time.

Oyedepo is a mammonic prophet of our time! grin
I have not pledge my soul to Mammon. I want to go into an agreement with you. Sorry if I have offended you. Have a good day
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by desiredhome: 4:24pm On May 22, 2019
Funkybabee:

which truth was he saying, I'm a winners member
When you use your sound/open mind and seek knowledge by yourself and not what papa say then you will see/know the truth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Did Abraham also lost his way? Did Job lost his way because he was rich or lost all his possessions?
You sound dumb.
I would always sound dumb to a mammon worshipper! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by delayoyo: 5:08pm On May 22, 2019
Oga, may ignorance not destroy you. Amen.
Check out Genesis 22:16-17, Hebrews 6:13. So yes God swears. Stop criticizing Men of God, so you don't get more than you bargained for. Check Romans 13: 6. Numbers 12:8.
Be guided.

MJBOLT:
so an omnipotent god now swears undecided that's how one idiot said god drinks tea with him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Scolari020(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2019
Hmmm Nigeria pastors with their lies
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Pins(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
human beings can not be satisfied. If a pastor is poor they will say that his God is not real but when his rich they will say it is tithes and offerings.Am also a young minister of God and i,can assure you its not tithe and offerings from members that God uses to bless men of God rather as they sow spiritual things in the lives of certain men and women whom are grateful to God for what God has done for them through the pastor,
they sow back carnal things into the life of the man God used for them hereby increasing their own blessings. What a man sows that shall he reap. Ride on my PAPA.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by owila4luv(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
micky22:
It is a decree, a reaffirmation and confirmation of His covenant. The word "swore" in that passage did not refer to the literal swearing we often think about. See Strongs H7650. If you are studying your bible use your concordance to understand keywords in a context.
There are many translation errors from modern languages in our conventional bibles. All scriptures were originally penned in Aramaic Hebrew, not English or Latin.
Cheers.
still thesame thing, the Bishopused it to make it clear. he mean't God made a convenant with him after his sacrifice
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by ThothHermes: 5:26pm On May 22, 2019
gypsey:
Hallucination, just like that convert my hard earned money to you? grin That your God must be useless, better go and look for work, sit there and wait for your yahoo God to covert my wealth to you. i have worked hard to earn my wealth I advice you to do the same. God doesn't exist.
Did they ask you for money.
Why you dey drink panadol for headache wey no be your own?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by captainamiedi1: 5:34pm On May 22, 2019
so God now run a ponzi scheme? Hell is real. keep deceiving ur followers

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2019
Grace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
Did they ask you for money.
Why you dey drink panadol for headache wey no be your own?
You have made no sense. angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Bluebolt: 6:31pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=xenoo post=78617711] Most of you are not Christians and are Unbelievers. Scripturally speaking when a Christian gives to God it means he sows a particular possession as a seed. It's common all through the Bible. When you give out a possession dear to you by God's instruction, its called a seed. It is usually a personal instruction from God to bless someone.You either yield or ignore it. When God told Abraham to sacrifice isaac, God swore to bless him and his descendants. So it's not a new thing for someone to say that God swore.[/quot

It's good to sow seeds but don't you think the gardner of the garden needs to be mindful of the sources of the seeds sown through them ?
Because when the time of harvest comes the owner of the garden might opt not to be delighted in the gardener if the yield of his garden is too poor ooooooo!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by ThothHermes: 6:35pm On May 22, 2019
gypsey:
You have made no sense. angry
You would not recognize sense if it was angry standing in front of you. angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
You would not recognize sense if it was angry standing in front of you. angry
You still made no sense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by ThothHermes: 7:04pm On May 22, 2019
gypsey:
You still made no sense.
My point exactly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
My point exactly.
you have no point, never had any point. You made some dumb comment about drinkng panadol, now how does that make sense? grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by ThothHermes: 7:14pm On May 22, 2019
gypsey:
you have no point, never had any point. You made some dumb comment about drinkng panadol, now how does that make sense? grin
You are not Nigerian?

How can you not understand that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
You are not Nigerian?

How can you not understand that?
You got that right, grin so you see why it didn't make sense to me?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by CodeTemplar: 7:19pm On May 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
I would always sound dumb to a mammon worshipper! grin
Instead of relating to the argument or message you choose the messenger. I am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.