Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It (630 Views)

Women Are Fucking Bitches! They Ain't Worth The Effort Mehn! / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2019
Romance section is where you have broke leechers, those kind of girls that can kill u and run away with your money, my best advise is to stay away from them, they ain't worth it.

And some are males disguising as females, so you better be careful who you chat with on here.

1 Like

Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2019
This is the truth of the matter, I know they won't comment here because they are all guilty
Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by xendra: 8:54am On May 23, 2019
dem don do dis one take cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2019
xendra:
dem don do dis one take cheesy cheesy
You wish cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Biglittlelois(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
You wish cheesy cheesy

So why the pains? You keep saying "they" like you met all, if its not you, why the obvious pains? Or you're one of those guys that like to gloat to get everyone's attention here......

1 Like

Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Adaibeku(f): 3:02pm On May 23, 2019
Amatarasha ur useless boyfriend is here shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Adaibeku(f): 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Romance section is where you have broke leechers, those kind of girls that can kill u and run away with your money, my best advise is to stay away from them, they ain't worth it.

And some are males disguising as females, so you better be careful who you chat with on here.
See bros lets get it straight ok

U toast a girl on nairaland ,she agrees 2 a date
...2 cut d long story short .....
...D slay,lady became a man during ..........and Raped your Anus silly Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha cheesy
grin
Bros such is life
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
See bros lets get it straight ok

U toast a girl on nairaland ,she agrees 2 a date
...2 cut d long story short .....
...D slay,lady became a man during ..........and Raped your Anus silly Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha cheesy
grin
Bros such is life
Hahahahahahaha
Fvck off
Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So why the pains? You keep saying "they" like you met all, if its not you, why the obvious pains? Or you're one of those guys that like to gloat to get everyone's attention here......
I'm just saying the truth as it is
Re: Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2019
Simple. So beastly.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Gerascophobia Please Help! / Lady Wins Miss Virginia Title After Doing A Brilliant Science Experiment. / Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.