Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

I love her but I'm scared. Pls help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love her but I'm scared. Pls help (3033 Views)

I Love Her But I'm Scared / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Junkie1: 10:18am On May 23, 2019
you sound like a bitch if you are broke n writing shit this I pity it's all about the money out here
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by MJBOLT: 10:48am On May 23, 2019
search for HARDDON and start reading his dating drill thread

Timekeeper:
There is this particular lady I really like but most times when we meet, I use to fear that it will boring Cox I don't just know what to say. The fact is that I'm not a boring guy, especially when I'm with my course mate especially ladies, chai. I'm this kind of guy that lights up a place if it's boring. I don't take boringness in my surrounding, they know me too well when it comes to ladies in our department, I'm always disturbing, making them laff and even a lecturer told me to be careful.. But when it come to this lady, she is a kinda person that isn't too lively too and I don't really play much with her. And again, I discovered that it has never been boring between us, sumtin just comes up and we will be together gisting for like 2 hours before I see her off to her hostel. But I fear that time will come when we go don Gist everything. I feel like playing with her like I do with my female course mates but you know, there shud be difference in handling who you want to have a future with and who are just your friends. And I really enjoyed her too, I discovered that she is also full of life. She is happy, laughing and sumtyms tell me about her childhood. I feel so happy that she is happy.

Ladies, Guys, what do you feel I shud do more to make her not forget me? Pls nobody shud mention sex abeg for now, just others things that I can relate with her and she will always yearn to be with me.

Cc:
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Funmisticqueen
tolanibae
phintohlar
MissRaine69 (one of my favorite Nairalander)
Jacqueline22
missimelda01
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Amatarasha(f): 10:52am On May 23, 2019
Timekeeper:
There is this particular lady I really like but most times when we meet, I use to fear that it will boring Cox I don't just know what to say. The fact is that I'm not a boring guy, especially when I'm with my course mate especially ladies, chai. I'm this kind of guy that lights up a place if it's boring. I don't take boringness in my surrounding, they know me too well when it comes to ladies in our department, I'm always disturbing, making them laff and even a lecturer told me to be careful.. But when it come to this lady, she is a kinda person that isn't too lively too and I don't really play much with her. And again, I discovered that it has never been boring between us, sumtin just comes up and we will be together gisting for like 2 hours before I see her off to her hostel. But I fear that time will come when we go don Gist everything. I feel like playing with her like I do with my female course mates but you know, there shud be difference in handling who you want to have a future with and who are just your friends. And I really enjoyed her too, I discovered that she is also full of life. She is happy, laughing and sumtyms tell me about her childhood. I feel so happy that she is happy.

Ladies, Guys, what do you feel I shud do more to make her not forget me? Pls nobody shud mention sex abeg for now, just others things that I can relate with her and she will always yearn to be with me.

Cc:
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Funmisticqueen
tolanibae
phintohlar
Jacqueline22
missimelda01
I see u ar depress my dear..take kiss kiss
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Smallboy01: 11:52am On May 23, 2019
Foolish boy, na school ur parents send u na girl matter dey ur head undecided
How you go know book, instead of you thinking big, on how to survive in his harsh economic downfall of nigeria ? Ur mates are already rich right for campus.
Bro don't think' bout girls... Na money be koko den girls will crawl after you
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 23, 2019
Beat her up. She will never forget you
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Nobody: 8:04am On May 27, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange.
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Littlemix(f): 3:52pm On May 27, 2019
Plain truth...shes jus with you to ease of her worries.
Kingrexyl:
Scared of what? I think you should channel your energy making money that wasting your time with a girl that don't give a damn about you.
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by femmoy(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2019
OP how old are you?
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Deepfeel(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

Cc:
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Funmisticqueen
tolanibae
phintohlar
Jacqueline22
missimelda01
From your explanation everything is moving fine so why worry about the unknown :- undecided
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by jbblues24(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2019
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Conversation Youve Over Heard? / Reactions As Uganda's Ugliest Man Marries Second Wife,ŕ / Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.