Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? (586 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by MarvayBlog: 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
I really like this lady alot and I have been trying to be in a relationship with her. We talk and play well together and we even kiss sometimes but then she is not taking me seriously and refuse to accept me as her boyfriend. She always introduce me as just a friend and that pisses me off.

She has a friend that really likes me and it's written all over her that she wants to be in a relationship with me knowing that her friend is not serious with me. We have even started hanging out secretly and even kissed recently. It's very clear she is so much in love with me.

But now am confused because the one I really loved is doing too much shakara for me and I know it might end up hurting her when she finally gets to know that I have decided to date her friend. I don't know if I should just be patient with her and forget about her friend or if I just lock up and date her friend who is also a very nice girl that don't have time for Shakara.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by Kingosytex(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
MarvayBlog:
I really like this lady alot and I have been trying to be in a relationship with her. We talk and play well together and we even kiss sometimes but then she is not taking me seriously and refuse to accept me as her boyfriend. She always introduce me as just a friend and that pisses me off.

She has a friend that really likes me and it's written all over her that she wants to be in a relationship with me knowing that her friend is not serious with me. We have even started hanging out secretly and even kissed recently. It's very clear she is so much in love with me.

But now am confused because the one I really loved is doing too much shakara for me and I know it might end up hurting her when she finally gets to know that I have decided to date her friend. I don't know if I should just be patient with her and forget about her friend or if I just lock up and date her friend who is also a very nice girl that don't have time for Shakara.

date her friend? OP i think you are really digging your own grave. for the fact that she allows you kiss her means that she has some feelings for you so i suggest you still continue on your attempt to woo her. dating her friend might be suicidal, you know ladies can be unduly jealous
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by deewhydoski(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2019
MarvayBlog:

Go for the girl that loves you..You ave time for drama?.... As for me i dont ave time for it, go for the girl that live u...but this one that u ave kiss both of them na serious issue
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by MJBOLT: 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
las las the both of them will put you in the friendzone
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by Oluromantic: 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

date her friend? OP i think you are really digging your own grave. for the fact that she allows you kiss her means that she has some feelings for you so i suggest you still continue on your attempt to woo her. dating her friend might be suicidal, you know ladies can be unduly jealous

There's no grave-digging here. Why do most of you have poor display of wisdom in deeds and speeches sef. ...digging grave for responding to someone who loves him more.. Nawa! Men are managing a lot of you girls. Feeling should be with integrity. If you're in you're in, if you're out, you're out. Doing the rubbish hard to get for so long till you start losing value in the eyes of the toaster is not only immature, it's foolish!

Op you have been too close to her as a friend...that's why. If you toasted her normally, there wouldn't have been such familiarity. Hold her by her word, she introduced you as a friend to others, remain a friend to her. Share passion with d reasonable girl that loves you(her friend) and don't react to any rash action she brings up. Just tell everyone what she tells ppl you are. Simple!
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by Deepfeel(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
Hmm you are such a weak minded wavy hearted man, a girl is so comfortable around you even allowing you to kiss her, just cause she says u are just a friend doesn't mean that's how she feels about you from within
She just don't want to be tied down in the name of boyfriend for now I bet she feels same way you feel about her, you will definitely loose both of them the way you are going about it undecided
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by SageMK: 1:28pm On May 23, 2019
Don't underestimate what you are walking into.

If you decide to date her friend while leaving things vague between you two, you'll only end up digging your own grave & the together with her friend, they'll bury you.

If you love her friend, fine go for her.
But make things crystal clear to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by phrancys001(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
Guy kill 2 birds with one stone abeg, a word is enough for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by Easybela(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2019
undecided the only reason u want to date her friend is bc u think she likes u,u are now practically saying that your own feelings doesn't count. This the mistake people make in making a choice even in marriages, simply bc someone likes or love u is not enough reason 4 u to start a date. Tomorrow u come back here to complain u no longer like her without any reason. Your own feelings also count so that in future,if probably u end up together and u start seeing funny attitude/reasons to quit,d feelings u have for her will keep u going. Make sure u are in love b4 u fall in love.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by phelonrays: 1:49pm On May 23, 2019
just leave her and her friend since she isn't ready to accept your greenlight.......she would be extra jealous seeing her friend now cruzing with her former crush.... she may even plan evil against both of you... keep forging ahead but if she still remain adamant... then turn into the market you'll definitely see more girls that would suit your demand....... NOT HER FRIEND.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by luvyaself95(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2019
op i think you should slow down the girl you wanna date might be testing you with the other girl. my one cent...
Re: Is It Wrong If I Date Her Friend? by catwalq(f): 2:55pm On May 23, 2019
Its a simple case. Just ask the one you like if she wants to be in a r/ship with you or not,let her know you can't be on her pending list forever, the sun doesn't rise nor sets on her ass - use those words @ your risk but you sha get my drift.

If she say yes to you you win,if she say no you move on jejely. But make sure you get a response bro, No time!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother / Who Has "The Bang Rule Pdf" Please Help / Effective Ways To Catch A Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.