Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

#bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother (586 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother by Atikuorbuhari: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
While other people are watching the Big Brother Naija show to see the exciting display of the housemates, this Twitter user is on a different mission as he looks for his girlfriend on the show.

According to him, she said she was selected at the audition and he went shopping for her, but he can't find her while watching the show.

See what he wrote...

"My girlfriend went for #BBNaija auditions and was successfully selected. We did lots of shopping, I even took loan from the bank just to sponsor her flight and shopping fee. I've been checking CH198 and I've still not seen her. Please is #BBNaija2019 having a second house?"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-man-duped-by-his-girlfriend.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother by Ezemarcel(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
It may be true na .....after all during last bn Naija some housemates joined later

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother by Aonkuuse(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bro you are scammed

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother by femolacqua(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bro you have just been used. I hope you left a good collateral to the bank.
Re: #bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin babe don scam u.see format wey she take scam u sef.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Man Duped By His Girlfriend That She Was Selected For Big Brother by ceejayMAX(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
SOME PEOPLE CAN LIE SHA

(1) (Reply)

Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. / I Need A Girlfriend In Ibadan / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Good Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.