Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? (6793 Views)

Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex / If Ur Ex Texts U Dis What Will Be Ur Reply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 23, 2019
What a question undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
ladiesreject:
Never had one.

Virgin boy all the way.

Hope to keep my virginity till my wedding night, it's the best gift I could give to my wife.
what do we(ladies) need a virgin boy for?..afterall it dosnt change anything

2 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are persistent, I'll politely pass.
yup i am
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2019
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmmm, my way is not just pure. Once I get bored in a relationship I move on regardless of how good the guy has been. Thank God my exes have soft spot for me, or else it's my type guys strangle. My craze is too much.
make o decentralized your pussy too before you get bore please

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

morning
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 24, 2019
Apination:
I'm here to read comments but but I know say 101% of the comment go end with money grin
well it does not seem so now
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by NYCnextStop(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

this one is still below 25... her eyes go soon clear

Dey there dey form

Spits..

4 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2019
NYCnextStop:
this one is still below 25... her eyes go soon clear

Dey there dey form

Spits..

The way some guys think like they know exactly what they are typing, smh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2019
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmmm, my way is not just pure. Once I get bored in a relationship I move on regardless of how good the guy has been. Thank God my exes have soft spot for me, or else it's my type guys strangle. My craze is too much.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by NACE13: 11:09am On May 24, 2019
Twoclans:

When you get bored? So, now you take relationship(s) as a game. A guy puts in so much effort for you both, then when you get 'bored', you just leave.
Damn, You are a monster. pardon my language.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Twoclans(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2019
NACE13:

When you get bored? So, now you take relationship(s) as a game. A guy puts in so much effort for you both, then when you get 'bored', you just leave.
Damn, You are a monster. pardon my language.

You are absolutely correct at bold.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by NACE13: 11:22am On May 24, 2019
Twoclans:

You are absolutely correct at bold.

Then why bother going into relationships, since you'd just keep going in circles.

Why don't you let them know what they are in for, and in case you both get to benefit from it, everybody goes home happy
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Twoclans(f): 12:13pm On May 24, 2019
NACE13:

Then why bother going into relationships, since you'd just keep going in circles.

Why don't you let them know what they are in for, and in case you both get to benefit from it, everybody goes home happy

Lol

It is not so serious, this relationships were not sexual and moreover I am in good talking terms with all my exes. I am just the way I am. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2019
Twoclans:

Lol

It is not so serious, this relationships were not sexual and moreover I am in good talking terms with all my exes. I am just the way I am. lipsrsealed

not sexual? then stop calling them exes

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2019
cyclops:
not sexual? then stop calling them exes

U know if they went all the way? ,The difference is just no Penetration.

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by ODeva(f): 1:54pm On May 24, 2019
He was acting strange and accused me of cheating
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by nellyquash(f): 2:30pm On May 24, 2019
cyclops:
mine was cause of money

she needed money 15k but towards d ending of d month, i told her okay since it was towards month ending i will give her then d one with me now i want to send to my mum d moment she saw dat there was money on ground she became a wolf wanted it now or i should forget it, told her i already told my mum am sending her moni i just showed u this so u know where d moni is going, she switch to her native tongue, stood up and let.

that was how d relationship ended
till date we havent spoke
and to think we were friends for yrs b4 we started dating

so tell us bout urs we wud love to read them

Chai...
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by nellyquash(f): 2:32pm On May 24, 2019
ladiesreject:
Never had one.

Virgin boy all the way.

Hope to keep my virginity till my wedding night, it's the best gift I could give to my wife.

When ladies don reject you finish via your moniker

2 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by NUJABEZ: 2:48pm On May 24, 2019
I just broke up with my girlfriend today. She is a pyscho.

I made a thread here sometime ago about how I met a stunning single mom who was really attracted to me. We dated for about four months only when the flaws in her personality became too much to bear. I wished it worked out, but I have to end the relationship because it is a dead-end. She's beautiful and smart, but I fear her senseless rages. I don't want to be poisoned to death or murdered, and peace of mind is very important.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by NUJABEZ: 2:50pm On May 24, 2019
Twoclans:

Lol. I know your type, and I used to be like your exes, but trust me, it will get to a point where no man will have 'soft spot' for you if your bullshit is unbearable. Peace of mind is very important.

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
stinflame:

U know if they went all the way? ,The difference is just no Penetration.
just d tip bah, abi nah jss student ni lol
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
nellyquash:

Chai...
embarassed
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The way some guys think like they know exactly what they are typing, smh!!!
shutup and answer the damn question... which state are u? Your idiot Is feeling fly.. I bet the dude cyclops will run for his dear life when he eventually finds out you look like a goblin in real life

14 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 24, 2019
awwfar:
shutup and answer the damn question... which state are u? Your idiot Is feeling fly.. I bet the dude cyclops will run for his dear life when he eventually finds out you look like a goblin in real life
grin good to know u didnt say i got one eye.

Biglittlelois

which state are u n drop pix to shame this guy joooo
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by NYCnextStop(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2019
awwfar:
you dey mind the mumu

You see say I bother to reply her... na one timid and immature somebody. Her eyes go soon clear
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Zombiekiller010: 3:27am On May 25, 2019
Cus she is a feminist
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by nellyquash(f): 10:29am On May 25, 2019
I broke up with him in 2014..So self centered and always using church to deceive himself...Anywaylife goes on, Will still talk once in a while.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2019
nellyquash:

I broke up with him in 2014..So self centered and always using church to deceive himself...Anywaylife goes on, Will still talk once in a while.
describe
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Fucklove(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
Easybela:
I never had one
please can you be my babe? I promise to make you happy
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Sluvist(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
ladiesreject:
Never had one.

Virgin boy all the way.

Better if you learn how to Bleep and takes care of a girl before your time reach, if not your wife will see a typical mumu on her bed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2019
Easybela:
I never had one
yh right
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
Very minimal shot dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? / My Breast Skin Died, But A Photographer Saved Me (full Video) / My Best Nigeria Love Song Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.