Stats: 3,162,362 members, 7,850,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? (6837 Views)

Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex / If Ur Ex Texts U Dis What Will Be Ur Reply? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
ladiesreject:

Aww!!!
Thanks a bunch ma.
Actually, you're the first to wish me a hbd cos none of my friends even know.
I deliberately hide it on Facebook to know if my *so called friends* even know a thing about me.

Again, thank you very much.

And yes, virgin boy.

You're welcome. Glad i was the first person to wish you a happy birthday.

Remember to bring your cakes and drinks to us here on NL kiss wink
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're welcome. Glad i was the first person to wish you a happy birthday.

Remember to bring your cakes and drinks to us here on NL kiss wink

Yes ma
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

;DEdo, especially Benin guys rock!! grin

winkkiss

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by BlueAir: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
i always end up with broke hungry overindulged slaymamas with rude personalities......cant say those hoes gave me a chance to give them a serious and committed relationship..so i always had to stop picking calls and not opening doors after three months maximum

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
BlueAir:
i always end up with broke hungry overindulged slaymamas with rude personalities......cant say those hoes gave me a chance to give them a serious and committed relationship..so i always had to stop picking calls and not opening doors after three months maximum
to avoid going broke shey, no mind dem i love shopping going to d movies eating out ladies shi shi no dey there acc

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by BlueAir: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
cyclops:
to avoid going broke shey, no mind dem i love shopping going to d movies eating out ladies shi shi no dey there acc
oh I always have those fun with any partner because I like it but it goes sour for me when they begin to act entitled and demand from me like their papa wey give me job plus their lieing habits
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by macho44(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Which of the ex?
Whichever one you wan tell us about grin
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by macho44(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Why?
He might just turn out to be ya next door neighbor, or that SLIM, tall fine "CHRISTIAN BRODA" WEY DON DEY CUT eye for you every sunday inside church.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
damosade:
I dated 38 before I finally married last month
Weldone, you deserve a trophy for breaking or tolling people's hearts
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by luckyedgal1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol]

Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone. / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy.