Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? (6847 Views)

Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex / If Ur Ex Texts U Dis What Will Be Ur Reply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 26, 2019
Being sincere with most naija girls can be draining.
They don't always apply the law of cause and effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by casspersteve: 5:04pm On May 26, 2019
I was a casanova and a rolling stone. embarassedI was a casanova and a rolling stone.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by casspersteve: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
morningstar55:
Being sincere with most naija girls can be draining.
They don't always apply the law of cause and effect

True talk bro.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by effico(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2019
cyclops:
mine was cause of money

she needed money 15k but towards d ending of d month, i told her okay since it was towards month ending i will give her then d one with me now i want to send to my mum d moment she saw dat there was money on ground she became a wolf wanted it now or i should forget it, told her i already told my mum am sending her moni i just showed u this so u know where d moni is going, she switch to her native tongue, stood up and let.

that was how d relationship ended
till date we havent spoke
and to think we were friends for yrs b4 we started dating

so tell us bout urs we wud love to read them
I broke up with mine because we had same AS genotype
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by MrFinbarr(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2019
ladiesreject:
Never had one.

Virgin boy all the way.

Hope to keep my virginity till my wedding night, it's the best gift I could give to my wife.

How the hell is that our business?

This is how people fail exam. Simple question, you are telling us your life story. Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 26, 2019
MrFinbarr:

This is how people fail exam. Simple question, you are telling us your life story. Who cares

I see you that have passed all your past and future exams.
If you don't stop taking things you read on nairaland personal, you'll just die out of frustration.
Asin ehn, you go just de read comments one day then you go just explode.

I won't say more than this
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by damosade(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2019
I dated 38 before I finally married last month
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by tunize(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
we nvr broke up, jst went our seperate ways like solo artist.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by MrFinbarr(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
ladiesreject:

I see you that have passed all your past and future exams.
If you don't stop taking things you read on nairaland personal, you'll just die out of frustration.
Asin ehn, you go just de read comments one day then you go just explode.

I won't say more than this

Kids everywhere!!!
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by tunize(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are persistent, I'll politely pass.
Give the brother a chance to yan na you harsh ooh. nvr can tell we fit read two nairalanders who meet on nairaland and got married.

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by blackgold2018(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2019
ValCon888:
She broke up with me cos she could never have peace of mind. Always snooping through my phone thinking i was cheating on her.
When you're a fine dude, women will always think you're a player sad
Lol.. my dear u don't really know y she broke up with you.
She was definitely looking for an excuse to dump your sorry ass.
Fine dude kill u der @ur ugly pic.

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2019
damosade:
I dated 38 before I finally married last month
i dont understand
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by NACE13: 12:11am On May 27, 2019
Twoclans:

Lol

It is not so serious, this relationships were not sexual and moreover I am in good talking terms with all my exes. I am just the way I am. lipsrsealed

That's not the way you are. I just analysed your post and something clicked. What if you aren't into guys but you try so hard to think you are

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Twoclans(f): 12:15am On May 27, 2019
NACE13:

That's not the way you are. I just analysed your post and something clicked. What if you aren't into guys but you try so hard to think you are

You won't be the first person to accuse me of your intent at bold. Unfortunately they are just accusations ,I love big dark dicks cheesy I am very much into men.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nickcheez(m): 5:51am On May 27, 2019
Oh sorry,you're so far enough,maybe you should try those that are in Pluto or Uranus because you're in Neptune �
Biglittlelois:
I am tired of long distance relationships, I have never dated someone close before....

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by MarvayBlog: 6:38am On May 27, 2019
I broke up with mine because she was Ibo and I am not Ibo. After dating for about 4 years or so and I really wanted to marry her, I observed that her parents didn't want her to marry an edo guy. Though they didn't say it out loud, I knew what they were driving at when her dad told her he asked their pastor (pastor my ass) to pray about it and he said God showed him that there was a prince (prince my foot) from their Ibo land that would come for her hand in marriage. Very painful but I just had to let go and not wait to start acting naija movie were we will be hanging on or running away as lovers and then come back after some time and parents will say this is true love.

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by schumastic(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Which of the ex?

You go fear counting

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2019
We didn't break up.

She married. She and I know I wasn't ready for marriage then.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 27, 2019
MarvayBlog:
I broke up with mine because she was Ibo and I am not Ibo. After dating for about 4 years or so and I really wanted to marry her, I observed that her parents didn't want her to marry an edo guy. Though they didn't say it out loud, I knew what they were driving at when her dad told her he asked their pastor (pastor my ass) to pray about it and he said God showed him that there was a prince (prince my foot) from their Ibo land that would come for her hand in marriage. Very painful but I just had to let go and not wait to start acting naija movie were we will be hanging on or running away as lovers and then come back after some time and parents will say this is true love.

So sad man.. I believe they must have read her life manual and marrying and igbo is in it. Lolll.
Pray u find joy and she also.. But to be sincere love is hard to find oo. Some parents are blind to that fact.
Na same thing happen to my guy, his actually married now, but he is not happy deep down and he always say it during guys time , the love he had for his wife no reach his ex..I don't blame him, the truth is loving someone is beyond our comprehension.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by MarvayBlog: 3:13pm On May 27, 2019
stinflame:

So sad man.. I believe they must have read her life manual and marrying and igbo is in it. Lolll.
Pray u find joy and she also.. But to be sincere love is hard to find oo. Some parents are blind to that fact.
Na same thing happen to my guy, his actually married now, but he is not happy deep down and he always say it during guys time , the love he had for his wife no reach his ex..I don't blame him, the truth is loving someone is beyond our comprehension.

Am telling you. I hope to find someone I will love more than my ex. I really love and miss her but I just had to move on
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 27, 2019
MarvayBlog:

Am telling you. I hope to find someone I will love more than my ex. I really love and miss her but I just had to move on

And the bad thing is, she never marry, nah so them just the still see them selves still fornicating.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by luvyaself95(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
MrFinbarr:

lol that dude is so funny a virgin guy/lady doesn't need to advertise sexual status if truly you are...
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by luvyaself95(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2019
MarvayBlog:
you don't want to act real life movie.
dat funny bro..
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 27, 2019
schumastic:

You go fear counting
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I had to be sure grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
I left one because she cheated on me, left the other one because she has a smelly vj...I'm not perfect but I hate cheaters with passion
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2019
xoxo001:
I left one because she cheated on me, left the other one because she has a smelly vj...I'm not perfect but I hate cheaters with passion
hope u told her her vj was smelling sha so she can treat her self
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2019
ladiesreject:
Never had one.

Virgin boy all the way.

Hope to keep my virginity till my wedding night, it's the best gift I could give to my wife.

Virgin boy indeed lipsrsealed

Anyways, Happy Birthday wink
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2019
MarvayBlog:

kissEdo, especially Benin guys rock!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Virgin boy indeed lipsrsealed

Anyways, Happy Birthday wink

Aww!!!
Thanks a bunch ma.
Actually, you're the first to wish me a hbd cos none of my friends even know.
I deliberately hide it on Facebook to know if my *so called friends* even know a thing about me.

Again, thank you very much.

And yes, virgin boy.
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by olagbola45(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
I love my woman....we never break up....shout out to you darling..baby you so special to me......my Melanie....love you baby cool
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by monerozi5590: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Twoclans:

You won't be the first person to accuse me of your intent at bold. Unfortunately they are just accusations ,I love big dark dicks cheesy I am very much into men.

Lol... How big? 7' 8 '...
Re: Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? by SMBH: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Twoclans:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recharge card / The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. / Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.