Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat (3254 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Your Fiancee's Mother Serves U This On Your First Visit / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Preciousgirl(f): 2:38pm On Jan 01
U visit ur ex
Askk to use the washroom
And he shows u this

Shitt or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Sonnobax15(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01
lipsrsealed
Na once I move
Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Nicepoker(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01
Use hammer destroy those ceramic teeth. Sit comfortably do my job and get out without flushing. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01
I go shit for ground and leave the house, surely there will be no next time

2 Likes

Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Eyinju112(f): 7:44am On Jan 02
Its only in Africa we have massive hates for people we once loved. Why must my ex hate me and why must I hate him? Can't we all just learn how to forgive and let things go. If things don't work out between you and anyone, just know it's a blessing in disguise and that God saved you from a bad marriage. Its better to have a broken relationship than a broken home. Take the breakup with a good heart and move on.
You feel like he wasted your time? How about him? Didn't he waste his time?
You feel like he used you? Didn't he spend his hard earned money on you? Now what are we saying? Its even already. So move on and stop hating on your exes, It a stupid thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:29am On Jan 02
Eyinju112:
Its only in Africa we have massive hates for people we once loved. Why must my ex hate me and why must I hate him? Can't we all just learn how to forgive and let things go. If things don't work out between you and anyone, just know it's a blessing in disguise and that God saved you from a bad marriage. Its better to have a broken relationship than a broken home. Take the breakup with a good heart and move on.
You feel like he used you? Didn't he spend his hard earned money on you? Now what are we saying? Its even already. So move on and stop hating on your exes, It a stupid thing to do.
its not only in Africa, its everywhere madam.stop saying what you dont know.It also depends on what led to the breakup that will determine if they can still be in talking or friends term.All this your long write up and no single logic.Any small thing,Africa.Let Africans breathe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by UptownVibes(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02
Aaaaarghmed:
its not only in Africa, its everywhere madam.stop saying what you dont know.It also depends on what led to the breakup that will determine if they can still be in talking or friends term.All this your long write up and no single logic.Any small thing,Africa.Let Africans breathe
Bro no matter what led to the break up,always see it as a lesson. That's how I see it o.. I don't have issues with exes. Just that we can't nack anymore, but we can talk business,and so other things aside intimacy.
Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02
UptownVibes:
Bro no matter what led to the break up,always see it as a lesson. That's how I see it o.. I don't have issues with exes. Just that we can't nack anymore, but we can talk business,and so other things aside intimacy.
well,everybody has different ways of dealing with breakups.for me,I bury everything. No communications, nothing in this life fit make me chat you again.Only if you want to reach out,but me chat you..never in this life.
Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by UptownVibes(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02
Aaaaarghmed:
well,everybody has different ways of dealing with breakups.for me,I bury everything. No communications, nothing in this life fit make me chat you again.Only if you want to reach out,but me chat you..never in this life.
True.. Last year I know wetin I get for land when I help one sell.. Imagine we no dey talk after breakup. That small thing for no come my side.. Na so e just be..
Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02
What's the reason for the brouhaha over ordinary toilet seat?
Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by FRANCISTOWN: 9:09pm On Jan 02
Eyinju112:
Okay now! Auntie oni advice isonu.
If I jam any of my ex. Na disappear I go disappear o. Na me know wetin I do them.

If person do me wetin I do my exes. E go don dey kiss dust by now
Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by Eyinju112(f): 8:53pm On Jan 03
FRANCISTOWN:

Okay now! Auntie oni advice isonu.
If I jam any of my ex. Na disappear I go disappear o. Na me know wetin I do them.

If person do me wetin I do my exes. E go don dey kiss dust by now

If I were them, I'll be glad you showed me the shege early enough, which I believe must have led to the breakup between you and your exes, than you faking to be a nice guy to me when you're not. And when we get married you begin to unleash the devil in you.
You dissolving whatever shit you call a relationship with those kind hearted soul was a blessing in disguise for them.
Re: Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat by FRANCISTOWN: 11:24pm On Jan 04
Eyinju112:

If I were them, I'll be glad you showed me the shege early enough, which I believe must have led to the breakup between you and your exes, than you faking to be a nice guy to me when you're not. And when we get married you begin to unleash the devil in you.
You dissolving whatever shit you call a relationship with those kind hearted soul was a blessing in disguise for them.

It's always easy to pass pieces of advice around when you are not the one involved.

If I handled you, you go just go join them reverend sisters jejely

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Playa / For What Reason Will U Take Back Ur Ex? / Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.