Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113690 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Uwemcy(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace Sir
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by luluosas(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2019
Oh my God! My condolences to his bereaved family. It is well
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Kobicove(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2019
RIP to him
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by lawman88(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2019
CrazyPros:
RIP Hungerbad.

Anyone knows why he choose his Monica?

It is a symbol of freemason
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 6:58am On May 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

He died May 5th and made a post May 9th!!!!
Is it that u cannot read, he made his last post March 9th not may 9th, like over 5 people have tried to correct u but u seems daft.

8 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by xmocrew(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2019
R.i.p Hungerbad.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 6:59am On May 24, 2019
zolajpower:

It is not a secret society, it's open to all . Only if u have ur money . It's for the rich ,they are well connected . Dey are in oil company, medical field , Banking to name a few. It's not a an ogbono cult where blood or gimdn life is required. They are mostly involved in giving to the needy and d less privileged in society. They even pay jamb and other exam fees for the less privileged children in society. Reason y someone said the late hungerbad refused to check is email atimes .........since he couldn't cope with the too much request to financial help I pray God bless and grant his soul . Mason or freemason is a good society to join .

Well they’ve always been known as a secret society.
Example:

UPDATED ON JAN 24, 2019

Before his book could be published, William Morgan was dragged away by a group of Masons, never to be seen again.
BY MARTIN STEZANO

But Morgan managed to infiltrate the secret society of freemasons and was threatening to publish a book exposing the powerful organization’s tactics. As a result of his plan, the local Masons began harassing Morgan, hoping to stop the publication of the exposé.
After being held in prison on trumped up charges, Morgan was bailed out by a group of Masons and carried away, never to be seen again. The conspiracy surrounding his disappearance fueled local anti-Mason sentiment, which in turn led to a national anti-Mason movement that shook to the core one of history’s most influential secret societies and changed American politics forever.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by berbs: 7:00am On May 24, 2019
May God rest your soul bro
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Efewestern: 7:01am On May 24, 2019
Sanchez01:

He told me he had an accident way back, about a year ago. His SUV ran into some other vehicle on the road, he came down unhurt and thought all was well. A year later, he started feeling some discomfort around his spine and had to use the hospital. That was around the time we spoke.

From late last year to very early this year, he was in the hospital. When he was out a while, he had to go back again for series of tests. He told me he had a month or two away from his retirement. He never told me was a soldier and I had no idea at all.

This is heart wrenching.

Men, so sad right now.

RIP man.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 7:01am On May 24, 2019
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DWJOBScom(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Jesus Christ, that date you flagged is March and not May. Gosh angry
Don’t mind me
My bad
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DWJOBScom(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2019
charliboy654:

Is it that u cannot read, he made his last post March 9th not may 9th, like over 5 people have tried to correct u but u seems daft.

No am not
Try as much as you can to be reasonable
It’s helps
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by b5ive(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2019
"Hungerbad" happens to be one of the funniest nairalander I know, he is good at making a joke out of everything. Even though I never knew u in person, I'm gonna miss ur level of sarcasm. May God grant his family n loved ones the strength to bare these loss. Life is so so short, please we all need to try overlooking our shortcomings, u never know what would happen the very next minute. I lost my dear mother to kidney failure, she had a lot to tell me because she died with my name on her lip. Till today I still wished I was by her side earlier. We only live once(YOLO).

9 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by MrMou: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
i never benefited from his gestures nor knew him but mocking the dead irrespective of who involved (except Buhari) is not proper
we shall all die one day nobody owns his life
Infact you or I can die this morning
there's no guarantee of life
at least what you can do is to say your respect and go or simply ignore.
this is unnecessary
kiss the truth
For your mind, you better pass the guy wey dey Jubilate person death?
"Except Buhari" indeed! So if a 78 year old 3 time president die now, na bad thing? Where them dey make the brains of you PDP sycophants from sef?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by uwabuwa888: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
Rip man
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by FemiMaduka(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2019
HungerBAD was a veteran here on Nairaland. He belonged to the golden age. It is appointed for every mortal to taste death.

"Fly away to Zion, fly away home. One bright morning when your work is over - fly away. May your soul find contentment in the achievements of your life, and rejoice in the embrace of Yah"!

Farewell HungerBAD.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Yusufnairaland2: 7:05am On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
bro morning. This man would have helped me. He stopped coming online. Probably that was then he was in the hospital... I didn't even knw he's not based here.
Yes, he was not based in Nigeria, I think he lived in Atlanta, he called me last from there. He was a goodman, a very good man. He told me how much he struggled in the university and kept advising me not to join cult. May his soul continue to rest well..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 7:06am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace Hungerbad.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

Yes, he was not based in Nigeria, I think he lived in Atlanta, he called me last from there. He was a goodman, a very good man. He told me how much he struggled in the university and kept advising me not to join cult. May his soul continue to rest well..
amen sir.. So sad
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Chaii! He would be kindhearted.. life sef!
Just like how my very rich uncle was buried yesterday, this life eh!
this life sef is just anyhow bro.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 7:08am On May 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

No am not
Try as much as you can to be reasonable
It’s helps
Sorry for the insult, but it's just annoying when someone is trying to correct u but u refuse to crab the correction when it's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Beorn: 7:08am On May 24, 2019
Wow. I felt really bad reading this news. RIP Hungerbad. I may not have agreed with most of your political views, but I know deep down you're a good human.

My condolences to his family and loved one.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by ClearFlair: 7:09am On May 24, 2019
This is shocking. RIP soldier.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 7:10am On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
bro morning. This man would have helped me. He stopped coming online. Probably that was then he was in the hospital... I didn't even knw he's not based here.

Morning to u too my brother. U would think those he actually helped would be testifying

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by MrMou: 7:10am On May 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s] claptrap and stupid trash Buhari is a criminal terrorist Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
You forgot to add "kiss the truth" like you do with your numerous monikers. PDP sycophants & mumuness sha!

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 7:11am On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
this life sef is just anyhow bro.
I'm telling you
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by poseidon12: 7:12am On May 24, 2019
So sad to hear this. May his soul rest in peace. This life is short. Let's be nice to each other.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Tharaja(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2019
Rip Hungerbad.. But where is Nwaamaikpe?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:13am On May 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Generalwoodz(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2019
RIP HungerBAD embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.