Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113958 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by tete7000(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace...
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by dexentity: 11:14am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace soldier. You fought a lot of battles, with your body, money and heart, I guess it's time you rest. May your family have the strength to bear the lose.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Francejaik(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2019
Wow.....Never knew he was a soldier.

R.I.P
Hungerbad
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by modath(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
Dear Hungerbad,

Continue to rest well sir, You came through for me when things went all south at home..When all hope was lost, When I had nowhere or nobody to turn to anymore.Thank you..Thank you.. You told me "Your mother has been on my neck because of you" (referring to "Modath"wink but I decided to hear from you... I remember you saying you don't have a permanent office, you are always on the move.. Rest Well Sir..

My condolences Aunty Dupe.." Moo.....

My chest!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Okd1: 11:19am On May 24, 2019
I doff my hat for you. Rip soja.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2019
Oh No, This is Sad.....

RIP Soldier.... Rest on cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by tp2philike(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2019
RIP hungerbad.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Afamed: 11:29am On May 24, 2019
FLYFIRE:
RIP to him but he was VERY STUPID to be up there in US with everything at his beck & call & still supported this EVIL govt of apc in Nigeria...HE WAS VERY STUPID.May God console his loved ones & friends..RIP
Perhaps he should have supported the previous evil deeds of PDP? Why not say RIP and move on?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Iriruaga100(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2019
He was a great giver, a patriot and good political analyst... We call his type freeborn...
A special section should be created after him dedicated to help those in need.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by ifyalways(f): 11:31am On May 24, 2019
Life !

May God console his loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by AngelicBeing: 11:34am On May 24, 2019
Ishilove:
This is a rather painful exercise. I first read about his demise on a now deleted thread in this section, but i dismissed it as a joke done in bad taste, so you cannot imagine how flabbergasted I was when i got the tragic confirmation here-
https://www.nairaland.com/5204257/kennedy-onoriode-ovabore-dies-after

I knew Hungerbad as Kenneth Marshal, not Kennedy Ovabore, but what is in a name?

He had his faults but he is human, just as the rest of us. Indegenous to Sapele, Delta state, he was a generous person who helped people a lot, and at one time was afraid of opening his mails because of the flood of financial requests always waiting for him.

Well, God knows best. Surely, God knows best. He will be fondly remembered by those whose life he touched.

I never imagined that I, of all people, will be the one to announce your death on Nairaland, Ken. Too bad.

Sleep well, soldier.
Oh my gosh, chai, no wonder l have not been seeing him posting as usual, RIP embarassed
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by bravetentewa(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2019
I always laughed at your hilarious comments though I never knew you in person or what you looked like until now.. You time here has expired and may the angels of God receive your kind soul as testified on here in heaven ..

RIP HUNGERBAD

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by horladexino(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry :' cry cry
R.I.P.
Ungerbad
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Iamkuttie(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2019
God please accept his soul and give him enternal peace.
R.I.P Hungerbad sad
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 11:42am On May 24, 2019
Rip HungerBAD
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2019
jimi4us:
Oh my God, who would have thought he was a US soldier.

Look at what he used as his Nairaland Profile, what does it mean.?
That is a freemason logo.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 11:47am On May 24, 2019
Rest In Peace HungerBad.

I'm sure if angels were to be in distress, you'll be helping them out now.

God rest your soul.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by toyinhope: 11:48am On May 24, 2019
hungerbad cry so sad!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by xtremeTall(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2019
His funny comments make me join Nairaland in 2016. R.I.P
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by degamemaster(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2019
RIP bro.
This is a typical example of the good ones doesn't last, while ugly and bitter souls supporting evil, terrorism, bloodshed and buhari has refused to die. Anyways, I have hope that the beautiful ones are gradually being born starting from me. grin grin grin
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Neddstark: 12:05pm On May 24, 2019
Rip bro
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by jumper524(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2019
hungerbad gave me 10k, something I saw as a debt and hope to pay back someday. hero, myself and my roomies would never forget you.. may God forgive you of your short commings..

8 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by AngelicBeing: 12:12pm On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Well they’ve always been known as a secret society.
Example:

UPDATED ON JAN 24, 2019

Before his book could be published, William Morgan was dragged away by a group of Masons, never to be seen again.
BY MARTIN STEZANO

But Morgan managed to infiltrate the secret society of freemasons and was threatening to publish a book exposing the powerful organization’s tactics. As a result of his plan, the local Masons began harassing Morgan, hoping to stop the publication of the exposé.
After being held in prison on trumped up charges, Morgan was bailed out by a group of Masons and carried away, never to be seen again. The conspiracy surrounding his disappearance fueled local anti-Mason sentiment, which in turn led to a national anti-Mason movement that shook to the core one of history’s most influential secret societies and changed American politics forever.
shocked
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by error4040: 12:14pm On May 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

IT'S JUST A FVCKING PICTURE.
LoL how I wish
most US Marines & Army battalion members are Into MASONS
Not been Affiliated and in the Marine you must have Gutz and Ballz
BTW
you just don't wake up one Morning & joke with Such Picture without been Affiliated to the MASON.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by IamSassy(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
Wow, I am shocked. RIP HungerBAD cry cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 24, 2019
We don't know him here, on Nairaland, is Hungerbad someone's Name? Hungerbad could be anyone, it could even be Buhari.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by KingRex1(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=Ishilove post=78663211]

/quote]
Can never forget one of his epic replies where he said 'Ishilove this could be us but hunger is bad.'
A nice guy he is.. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 24, 2019
error4040:

LoL how I wish
BTW
you just don't wake up one Morning & joke with Such Picture without been Affiliated to the MASON.
It is just a fu cking picture, it means Nada!!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2019
This is really painful, I have come across the moniker many times and I believe he was a cool guy. Adieu, RIP
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 24, 2019
To d rest of us alive now, reading & commenting, let us remember to be rapturable every moment of our lives. nobody knows when is death will come.

dis is d life & yet I've been looking for 100k and is not coming.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Juzec: 12:39pm On May 24, 2019
patrickmuf:
I didn't know him on a personal basis but I always use his moniker to crack jokes whenever I am broke, I'll be like "Chai Hungerbad"...
From his comments were laced with sarcasm, great guy...R.I.P bro
Same here bro. Rip Hungerbad

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ishilove: 12:43pm On May 24, 2019
error4040:

LoL how I wish
BTW
Is it compulsory for force men to be Masons??

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.