Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113628 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 9:37am On May 24, 2019
May your soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by patwilly(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2019
Briller:

May God forgive you �. Don't deceive people on this forum. It's either GOD or Mormon. There's always a hidden part to all these stuff. My Dad was one and I tell you, he paid for it.
Or maybe he died naturally and you are attributing it to his membership. People join Freemasonry and live to a grand old age. Not supporting anyone wanting to join though.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Esji80(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2019
This is indeed Sad and Very tragic.

One of the greatest contributors to politics section and a great phliantropist.

You will surely be missed here greatly.

May God grant his family and relatives the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

I suggest that Nairaland immortalize him by Creating a Section after his moniker HUNGERBAD, where fellow nairalanDers can help those in need(truly in need) with jobs, settling hospital bills,rents, research materials, business ideas, etc cc Seun Ishilove Lalasticlala Mynd44

RIP HUNGERBAD

21 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

What kind of dumb statement is this? So people who don't want to help do not deserve to live? What makes hungerbad more deserving of life than others? How are you sure he wasn't doing any of these just get social validation/ praises from people online?
Use ya head.
good morning bro...thanks so much sir. I'll use my head.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by adeoba2008(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by deolivette: 9:40am On May 24, 2019
I went through his previous post and discovered he’s one of those rare wonderful and good people. May God rest his soul in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by crestedaguiyi: 9:40am On May 24, 2019
omo this one pain me o.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by 77up(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2019
RIP legend cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 9:42am On May 24, 2019
God i cant believe my eyes right now

i cant even type.

would never have thought he was even my namesake with his funny moniker

RIP sir you will be remembered for the lifes you touched here on nl.

rest on sir.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 9:42am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=Meliian post=78670777]

Why are you bitter? Did I lie? See those ugly words to a dead person. Igbos and bitterness be like 5 & 6. May I never come close to an igbo person in my life. When I'm going right, let them be going left. Tufiaka. You are no different from the person you quoted
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by blinkz4real: 9:42am On May 24, 2019
May his gentle soul rest in the bossom of the almighty. God knows best.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Badtman(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace Hero
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Samcent: 9:45am On May 24, 2019
I am short of words! I never knew him in person, but you can't miss his moniker on this forum. His contributions were rich and profound. His generosity was well known.

RIP HungerBad!

The good Lord grant your family and associates the fortitude to bear this loss.

Seun, I think as someone already suggested, HungerBad deserves an official tribute on Nairaland. Please, give this a thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by pedrozone15(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2019
I noticed you hadn't been active on nairaland for a while but didn't think it was because of certain challenges and now this.
Wow, am still in shock and also my heart weeps.
I will miss you soldier.
RIP Hungerbad.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Indomie001: 9:48am On May 24, 2019
More reasons we should respect each other on SM , who ll know he's an honourable and philanthropist like that .

May his soul rest in peace and I pray may God give his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by FLYFIRE(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2019
RIP to him but he was VERY STUPID to be up there in US with everything at his beck & call & still supported this EVIL govt of apc in Nigeria...HE WAS VERY STUPID.May God console his loved ones & friends..RIP
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by redsquare(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2019
RIP HungerBAD. You were one of the most intelligent Nairalanders. You will be greatly missed. cry

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by OAUTemitayo: 9:51am On May 24, 2019
FLYFIRE:
RIP to him but he was VERY STUPID to be up there in US with everything at his beck & call & still supported this EVIL govt of apc in Nigeria...HE WAS VERY STUPID. RIP
Can you take your inherited foolishness out of this thread?
Something sad like this happened, and all you can do is abuse and abuse?
SMH

12 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Lokoyen(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2019
Ishilove:
This is a rather painful exercise. I first read about his demise on a now deleted thread in this section, but i dismissed it as a joke done in bad taste, so you cannot imagine how flabbergasted I was when i got the tragic confirmation here-
https://www.nairaland.com/5204257/kennedy-onoriode-ovabore-dies-after

I knew Hungerbad as Kenneth Marshal, not Kennedy Ovabore, but what is in a name?

He had his faults but he is human, just as the rest of us. Indegenous to Sapele, Delta state, he was a generous person who helped people a lot, and at one time was afraid of opening his mails because of the flood of financial requests always waiting for him.

Well, God knows best. Surely, God knows best. He will be fondly remembered by those whose life he touched.

I never imagined that I, of all people, will be the one to announce your death on Nairaland, Ken. Too bad.

Sleep well, soldier.
May his soul Rest In perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Meliian(f): 9:53am On May 24, 2019
Last night, I read all the comments from page 1 to 10. Will continue from where I stopped. I'm glad HungerBad and I cheered on the same side, for it would have hurt me to know I hurled harsh words to a guy this kind and good.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Meliian(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=78671146][/quote]

Sorry igbo bitter guy.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kaziblake(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2019
gentlegenius:

But you said you used to know hungerBAD as Kenneth Marshall. What evidence do you have now to proof that the late Kennedy Ovabore who served in the US army is the same hungerBAD we know here in Nairaland?
Because that is his picture...i knew him offline too
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2019
Rest In Peace, Hungerbad. Your legacy lives on.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by BuhariAdvocate: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
comshots:
Why would a us army be commenting and posting topics on nairaland when he was supposed to be busy in Arab countries battling against terrorists? American soldiers are busy personnel,unlike their Nigerian counterpart.I find it hard to believe that late soldier is hungarbad.
same here too. The story is vague.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by tosyne2much(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2019
What a great loss to the whole of Nairaland

RIP bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by IRIEBOY(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
damn.. too bad.. caint forget the day he sent 10k to me.... am really sad about this news.. RIP to a great man

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by teelaw4life(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
tosyne2much:
Something does not seem right here... According to the obituary, he died on the 5th of May but his last seen and last comment was on the 9th of May

I'm a bit confused here

Cc
Ishilove
Dominique

Check again. It says last seen: 9th of March
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2019
teelaw4life:

Check again. It says last seen: 9th of March
I just checked bro... It's true
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by candidbabe(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2019
May you rest well HUNGER BAD. a great philanthropist, l always look forward to seeing your post. an easy going person. never seen him exchange words with any one on Nairaland
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by IMMUNO1(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2019
Oh HUNGERBAD! You never even informed us you were sick. At least, we would have prayed for you. Though we may go tribal or uncivilized sometimes here, I see Nairalanders as one big family. May your soul never experience hunger in any form. Rest on dear.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
FLYFIRE:
RIP to him but he was VERY STUPID to be up there in US with everything at his beck & call & still supported this EVIL govt of apc in Nigeria...HE WAS VERY STUPID.May God console his loved ones & friends..RIP

go and look at his threads
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Berlyn1(f): 10:10am On May 24, 2019
Attribute From his fb friend cry cry

Rip hungerbad

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.