Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113593 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by vincentjk(m): 2:18am On May 24, 2019
Rip brother

Rest on
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by konkonbilo(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2019
Kai!!!!! This is so pathetic cry cry embarassed embarassed Rip brother... Such a good man
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by 9jahotblog: 2:20am On May 24, 2019
rest in perfect peace philanthropist soldier hungerbad. we will all meet in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21am On May 24, 2019
rest in perfect peace my humble and philanthropist hungerbad. you have came to this world to make impact. rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by flowmama: 2:22am On May 24, 2019
czarina:
That was March 9

Okay... That's noted. Thanks
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by madridguy(m): 2:25am On May 24, 2019
Ameen.

post=78663953:
OH NOOOOOOO!!!!! cry

MAY HIS WONDERFUL SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Andrew2017: 2:26am On May 24, 2019
Isn't it funny how death can make someone very popular overnight?

Vanity upon Vanity, we strive to achieve better things in life only to end up in a six feet long grave.

Life, it ain't fair!!!

You can take a minute to reminisce on your life, one day we are all going to die.

R.I.P to the fallen soldier!

RESPECT!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by arduino: 2:26am On May 24, 2019
RIP dear friend
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kalvoken(m): 2:33am On May 24, 2019
Who would have thought the nairaland hungerbad is the departed soldier in us army?

May the good God forgive you your iniquities and accept your soul in heaven.

R.I.P MAN

Seun osewa come and pay last respect to your customer

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Frankiss44(m): 2:33am On May 24, 2019
comshots:
Why would a us army be commenting and posting topics on nairaland when he was supposed to be busy in Arab countries battling against terrorists? American soldiers are busy personnel,unlike their Nigerian counterpart.I find it hard to believe that late soldier is hungarbad.

What sort of lame talk is this? So it is every united state army that is in Arab countries battling terrorism? Na wah oh.. Nairaland and different characters

31 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 2:33am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace man... embarassed I shudder at this. Death!!!!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:37am On May 24, 2019
madridguy:
Ameen.

We lost a comrade bro!
A very good one!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by planetx: 2:44am On May 24, 2019
comshots:
Why would a us army be commenting and posting topics on nairaland when he was supposed to be busy in Arab countries battling against terrorists? American soldiers are busy personnel,unlike their Nigerian counterpart.I find it hard to believe that late soldier is hungarbad.
So you think every American soldier is permanently deployed to the middle east, and every soldier to you is an infantry man battling terrorists.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by gnykelly(m): 2:44am On May 24, 2019
May God have mercy on him
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Drenimarcus(m): 2:49am On May 24, 2019
Rest well great man! You will be sorely and surely missed.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CUREthem: 2:50am On May 24, 2019
RIP BRO. I WILL MISS YOUR SARCASM DURING OUR SOCCER GAMES
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by gnykelly(m): 2:50am On May 24, 2019
Frankiss44:

What sort of lame talk is this? So it is every united state army that is in Arab countries battling terrorism? Na wah oh.. Nairaland and different characters

His brain was mixed with sardines to fry eggs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Sanchez01: 2:52am On May 24, 2019
comshots:
Òde

13 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by BlackSaints: 2:55am On May 24, 2019
Hungerbad is dead
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by McGriff(m): 2:56am On May 24, 2019
RIP HungerBad
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kaziblake(f): 2:58am On May 24, 2019
Dear Lord forgive me for not checking up on him cry
Oh Gosh!I still went to pick him at the airport the last time he was in Nigeria
Jesus, RIP Brother ken as i fondly call you..
I wished we never had that fight, I feel so bad now cry
Rip you impacted a lot in me you scolded me when I was wrong and draw me back with love.
After all you went through growing up the enemy didn't allow you enjoy,my present phone was from you..
Because of you I visited the airport for the first time when I went to pick you up with your brothers cry
Thank you so much for all.. RIP

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 2:58am On May 24, 2019
Sanchez01:

He told me he had an accident way back, about a year ago. His SUV ran into some other vehicle on the road, he came down unhurt and thought all was well. A year later, he started feeling some discomfort around his spine and had to use the hospital. That was around the time we spoke.

From late last year to very early this year, he was in the hospital. When he was out a while, he had to go back again for series of tests. He told me he had a month or two away from his retirement. He never told me was a soldier and I had no idea at all.

This is heart wrenching.

Sad to read that part.

As for me I took my retirement a full 3 years early. Too many stories in the USA of people not making their retirement sad

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DonCrack: 2:59am On May 24, 2019
cry cry
May his soul rest in God's blossom
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ayotemide(f): 3:00am On May 24, 2019
I don't think you have noticed but his last posts were on May 9th whereas his death was announced as May 5th. Are you very sure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Hotfreezers: 3:00am On May 24, 2019
Damn. This guy?

Rip brother. May God console the bereaved.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Yusufnairaland2: 3:01am On May 24, 2019
Dear Hungerbad,

Continue to rest well sir, You came through for me when things went all south at home..When all hope was lost, When I had nowhere or nobody to turn to anymore.Thank you..Thank you.. You told me "Your mother has been on my neck because of you" (referring to "Modath") but I decided to hear from you... I remember you saying you don't have a permanent office, you are always on the move.. Rest Well Sir..

My condolences Aunty Dupe.." Moo.....

7 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by rossi49ja(m): 3:01am On May 24, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace...Amen. I never interacted with him but he added much flavour to nairaland whenever i read his posts.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by shigoslim(m): 3:02am On May 24, 2019
Hnmm RIP man. Though I don't know you physically but I got to know here on nairaland through your sarcasm comments.
When I read you comment I laugh and move on , at time I'm one the guy that do rush to read your opinion and the likes others .
Rest on

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 3:02am On May 24, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Stop bothering yourself they won't do anything, all the moderators are all bias set of people. Look at the way NL'S break rules......from tribal comments to insults. They ban you necessarily they don't even ban those who deserve it. They are worst than Nigerian politicians.

They all represent the country they live in.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by dklex(m): 3:05am On May 24, 2019
MAY GOD GIVE HIS SOUL REST.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by BAMMGROUP: 3:05am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:
Leukemia

Not leukemia.... bt related

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.