Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113584 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by noble71(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2019
R.I.P Hungerbad May you continue to rest in Peace.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by klever18(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2019
Rip! what of @Siriusblack of the Nigerian Army we don't know if he is alive

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by klever18(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2019
Rip! what of @Siriusblack of the Nigerian Army we don't know if he is alive

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by OMOTOWO(m): 5:29am On May 24, 2019
RIP great man.May God allow you into his paradise and may all you laboured for when you were with us never wipe away .
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by femi4: 5:30am On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Rest In Perfect peace HungerBAD.
But why is it a SECRET society. Many very good organizations (like churches) are not secret.
Just curious. What are some examples of his philanthropy?
Assisting undergraduates in paying school fees

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Toks2008(m): 5:30am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace bro. I believe you are in heaven right now smiling down on us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Afz9095(m): 5:34am On May 24, 2019
R.I.P man cry cry cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by agarawu23(m): 5:35am On May 24, 2019
kunleweb:

I'll .
you are one of the most stupid Ediot I have met recently. We are talking about death here, you are hating the dead cos he is a buhari supporter.

Hungerbad is one of the most generous people we have here on nairaland, he has made impact on people's life here. What impact have you made here? You will die, and everyone we die just like him. the difference is; your own stupidity will drive you to hell and rot in hell with Lucifer.

Rest in peace MAN. May your good deeds put you in a better place in Heaven cry

17 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by fkj950ax(m): 5:37am On May 24, 2019
jimi4us:
Oh my God, who would have thought he was a US soldier.

Look at what he used as his Nairaland Profile, what does it mean.?

He's a Free Mason...
Like some of you are Rotarians and all these many other groups or societies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by bkool7(m): 5:38am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by OlujobaSamuel: 5:38am On May 24, 2019
RIP. One of the few I look out for. His heart of love is second to none. God bless you in life beyond

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by femi4: 5:38am On May 24, 2019
Nackzy:

You want use the nature of his illness wake am up or u want use am treat person sickness, or na gist you wan carry,
And what is wrong in knowing the nature of the illness.

Nigerians and stupid mentality, making the nature of his sickness public create more awareness on how better to tackle such challenges in the future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by OlujobaSamuel: 5:41am On May 24, 2019
agarawu23:
you are one of the most stupid Ediot I have met recently. We are talking about death here, you are hating the dead cos he is a buhari supporter.

Hungerbad is one of the most generous people we have here on nairaland, he has made impact on people's life here. What impact have you made here? You will die, and everyone we die just like him. the difference is; your own stupidity will drive you to hell and rot in hell with Lucifer.

Don't dignify such with a response, they don't deserve it.

11 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by fiizznation: 5:43am On May 24, 2019
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. He was a generous member and a good comrade.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 5:44am On May 24, 2019
Oh No!
This is sad. cry cry cry cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Lienn: 5:47am On May 24, 2019
I used to remember when we both used to mention each other. He always loved to be FTC

and loves teasing Ishilove to accept his relationship request

Rest in peace Kennedy. You answered a great call

Adios amigo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 5:50am On May 24, 2019
agarawu23:

He supported Atiku/Obi. He was for Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by docadams: 5:50am On May 24, 2019
A painful exit. I hope your transition was painless. See soon.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by gaventa: 5:52am On May 24, 2019
I guess he was a member of the International Order called Free Mason RIP Strong Soldier
jimi4us:
Oh my God, who would have thought he was a US soldier.

Look at what he used as his Nairaland Profile, what does it mean.?

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by verocharles(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2019
A generous heart. Bro RIP. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by dontbothermuch: 5:53am On May 24, 2019
cry
Rest in peace brother.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by bayooz(m): 5:54am On May 24, 2019
It is very sad indeed. His contributions were very dramatic, potent and unique.
I pray that God comfort his family and his entire associates
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by orion7: 5:54am On May 24, 2019
this thing pain me o
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by BiafraIsFree: 5:54am On May 24, 2019
Nigeria is a killer.

Where will you be if today were your last day on earth as a one Nigerianise?

What killed him abeg?

Bye dude.

Free/release all the IPOB innocent protesters in Enugu.

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by agarawu23(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

He supported Atiku/Obi. He was for Buhari in 2015
it doesn't matter who ever he supported. What matters now is, he was a good man cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by ikorodureporta: 5:55am On May 24, 2019
'

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 5:57am On May 24, 2019
Goodnight sir.

Safe travels to the other side.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Slickbishop(m): 5:58am On May 24, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace.I guess he is resting in the bosoms of the lord.farewell,bro
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by seunmsg(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2019
This is a very sad occurrence. I almost cannot believe what I just read. Hungerbad is an extraordinarily man who put the welfare of others ahead of himself. The way he regularly give out to people on Nairaland was what motivated me to do the same last December. He’s the most generous Nairalander ever. I’m really devasted about this news. My thought and prayers are with his family and loved ones. RIP great soldier. The entire Nairaland family will miss you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by lebienconnu: 6:01am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.