Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It (3474 Views)

Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by craigkoel1989: 2:08pm On May 24, 2019
PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected.

PEP should be used only in emergency situations and must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV. If you think you’ve recently been exposed to HIV during sex or through sharing needles
How it works
When Hiv enters the body it takes 3 days or 72 hours to establish itself in the body and so taking prep during this period will prevent hiv from multiplying in the body
and thus making you free from hiv
How effective is it
If pep is taking in less than 72 hours and taking for 28 days it has been shown to be 92% effective for Hiv treatment or when exposed to hiv
If you are interested in buying this pep pill i sell it and can send it to any location of your choice, you can contact me on WhatsApp 08114104735
Please I am not preaching sex without protection, it is for those who experience condom tear, needles from infected patient and trusting the wrong person,
Please do not contact me on the 3rd day of exposure as the drug cannot work after 3 days, it is better to fight against hiv before it enters the body instead of leaving a live of regrets

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by craigkoel1989: 2:10pm On May 24, 2019
This is how the drug looks like

1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by Philistine(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmmn! Selling PEP online! Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by Curvybaby: 4:38pm On May 24, 2019
Philistine:

grin angry angry grin cheesy grin grin
Na the hustle
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by jonaifame22(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2019
pls how much is the drug
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by lilianofentse(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2019
jonaifame22:
pls how much is the drug
I thought you said Olivia was clean? Lol
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by donbachi(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2019
jonaifame22:
pls how much is the drug
u dey put fear 4 my body ooo.
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by craigkoel1989: 7:07pm On May 24, 2019
Philistine:
Some people are not aware that such drugs exist and some don't know how to get it

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by jonaifame22(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
I am a stray dog,so many gals are on my path,and some times condoms cld be faraway

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by craigkoel1989: 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
Hahaha, abeg you need pep in your possession
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
The only pep i know is the man city coach .. guardiola.. undecided undecided
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
Lily, its weekend, check ur full pm dear
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
Nice use of grey in this shot :-)
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by jbblues24(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2019
Don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing.
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by enking: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
How can I contact you for this bro
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by shantti(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Almost all hospitals give PEP free of charge and guide you on how to take it, the only thing is that the doctor will be asking u embarrasing questions like how you got exposed amd you have to bow your head and tell him your were having sex and then the condom burst. My mouth was so heavy when i was telling the doctor this
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by olatunyemi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
craigkoel1989:
PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected.

PEP should be used only in emergency situations and must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV. If you think you’ve recently been exposed to HIV during sex or through sharing needles
How it works
When Hiv enters the body it takes 3 days or 72 hours to establish itself in the body and so taking prep during this period will prevent hiv from multiplying in the body
and thus making you free from hiv
How effective is it
If pep is taking in less than 72 hours and taking for 28 days it has been shown to be 92% effective for Hiv treatment or when exposed to hiv
If you are interested in buying this pep pill i sell it and can send it to any location of your choice, you can contact me on WhatsApp 08114104735
Please I am not preaching sex without protection, it is for those who experience condom tear, needles from infected patient and trusting the wrong person,
Please do not contact me on the 3rd day of exposure as the drug cannot work after 3 days, it is better to fight against hiv before it enters the body instead of leaving a live of regrets

So if I'm exposed on Saturday night, I can take pep on Monday?
Re: What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It by wolexy07(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Just completed day 20 of PEP. 8 days to be done with this sh*t, I hope. I am taking a combination of Aluvia (Lopinavir/Ritonavir) and Lamivudine+Zidovudine. Side effects: my taste is constantly effed up and I stool sometimes. I am also prone to fall asleep if I mistakenly lie down. The major side effect I have experienced is that my libido and sexual performance has been greatly affected. Pre PEP, I used to go up to 3+ rounds without cumming (I am not lying!) but as I progressed with taking the drugs, I go limp within a minute or two! It's driving me nuts. For those that have taken PEP, did you experience decrease in libido/sexual performance ? Was it temporary? Like, did things normalize after you finished? How long did it take?

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town / She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. / Do You Look Better In Photo Or In Person ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.