Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. (35370 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by spiceadole: 9:42am On May 26, 2019
IamD18:
The best way to handle heartbreak is to avoid heartbreak, and the best way to avoid heartbreak is by not letting anyone be in charge of your heart.

What do I mean? Have it in mind that LOVE does not exist in relationships of this generation, it's all about self and personal interest of both partners. Nothing more.

Be wise! You can't love and be wise at the same time, so choose wisdom over love.

Smartest reaction I have ever read online.

I always say it.. Romantic LOVE is a scam. Play smart and avoid heartbreak by not allowing anybody take charge of your heart.
Everybody is in a relationship with the opposite sex for personal and selfish reasons, not Love.

You deserve an award for this.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by eduora: 9:49am On May 26, 2019
nothing can lead me into heartbreak.... nothing can lead me to start smoking and drinking alcohol.... nothing can lead me to kill myself because of heartbreak.....if you think that our dating will stop here.....I will thank you very well and walk away from you peaceful without asking another question.....I will make sure that I will meet a better person that is more than you as my new lover.....
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by eduora: 9:50am On May 26, 2019
more better than you as my new lover
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by weeniekeyz(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2019
When Mary Jane is your first love, no girl, I repeat, no girl can break your heart... Happy Sunday Y'all
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Toks2008(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2019
Protagonist:

Entertaining write-up. But there's no strongly recommended measure to handle heartbreak outlined in your post.

All the same, you try.

Prepare your mind for it and believe the person was never yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by loswhite(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2019
IamD18:
The best way to handle heartbreak is to avoid heartbreak, and the best way to avoid heartbreak is by not letting anyone be in charge of your heart.

What do I mean? Have it in mind that LOVE does not exist in relationships of this generation, it's all about self and personal interest of both partners. Nothing more.

Be wise! You can't love and be wise at the same time, so choose wisdom over love.
Too many robot....smh
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Naijageak(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2019
How are you doing today
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Dshocker(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
the fastest way to deal with break up is to fvck the hoe's sister

And if she doesn't have a sister?
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Dshocker(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2019
chiommy123:
I find it difficult to believe people kill themselves cos of failed relationship.

Don't worry,one day you will fall in love
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by loswhite(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2019
Blisplendor12:
It's not easy though but never be too attached, always prepare for the worse
Do you plan to be attached? If the answer is no then do you control the level of attachment? Love is beautiful thing...You can never be too careful with life so it is with love...If you are hurt because of love just deal with the pain after all ppl did not entering keke or car because of Accident
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by loswhite(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I actually thought you meant something more serious. Would you keep playing this game 'till you get old? I don't even have the time to fake feelings.
lol...so you took a robot serious..lol. internet is a place where dummies claims to be professionals
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by loswhite(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2019
Thinkfree:
you just have to fake the feelings towards him. Tame the true feelings don't allow it grow out of proportion.
why do you have to fake feelings? It is either you are in love or not...You can easily get sex without having to fake feelings...so why go thru the stress to be deceitful?
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by doris4u(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2019
IamD18:

Oil dey this Babe head, this one of the most intelligent post
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by OBALOLA2019(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2019
The best way to handle Heartbreak is to be thinking always as if u have no girlfriend.
Good and fine , u can be calling and messaging the person .
Nevertheless, love with your head not with your heart until u marry .
A word is enough for the wise .

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Makaveli217(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
the fastest way to deal with break up is to fvck the hoe's sister
Real Mutherfucking G'
Respect
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by toluwa1(f): 12:17pm On May 26, 2019
Don't stay alone most times, move out, attend functions, go for programs.... Get yourself busy so that there won't be time to think much on the hurt...

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by united442(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Yes, those needy bastards do kill themselves

My advise is. Love yourself first before you attempt loving another person, so when it ends, you will easily seek to preserve your first love, which is yourself

Secondly, never try to control the behavior of another human being by expectin them to care about you, loving you and all that ish. Even the tool they use in cheating belongs to their body not yours, so why should any rational person seek to control what he or she has no control over?

Life is a game, play it and laugh over everything. .. nothing is worth dying for bikonu grin

thanks alot for this..
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by united442(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2019
yemsai:
I believe love exists.
But the greatest true love ever shown is d love of Jesus christ who died for our sins. The love of God who sacrificed his only son for us. All he needs is for us to accept him as our personal Lord and saviour. So y commit suicide because of an ordinary being? Someone dat can't even stay in times of trouble. Nothing in life is worth dieing for.
Love is sweet with d right person.it takes grace to find d right one. Like someone said, relationships of nowadays is all about self and personal interest of both partners. True love do exist and myt hurt so much in d course of heartbreak.
Now to avoid heartbreak, u have to make sure u don't get too attached from d beginning.but if u get too attached,trust me is gonna hurt so bad. But suicide is never an option..all u have to do is learn from ur mistakes,channel d pain to something productive,keep ursef busy,always hang out with friends,take up a new hobby.it's just a matter of time. And bfr u know it, u wld be wondering if u were ever in love in d first place.

God bless you for this..
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2019
Nice one, how I wish those people who think of such evil act will read this
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by BdorianGray(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2019
maynation:
Good morning Darling? Hope your night was great?

There are real men every where actually, I'm not saying perfect men o but real men.

Anyways, whether one is married or not, peace of mind can still elude him/her. This is actually true and I won't deny it. But the peace of mind I'm talking about is the instance where probably I have decided to leave my life without a man and then some opinionated Nigerians with their generally accepted normalcy will start seeing me as a huge problem and start putting pressures on me being a lady with an imaginary belief that I have a limited time. My peace of mind would come to play, pressures won't get to me, calling me names won't bug me nor would insulting me make any difference.
A real man comes good, it doesn't come fine. I am not one of those ladies who believe that marriage is an achievement. I want a good life and marriage isn't one of my plans to having it.

cc grabhisballs
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Darevofpeace(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2019
ideatoprince18:
. ... What if the hoe no get sister??
Go get her best friend.
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Toks2008(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2019
doris4u:

Oil dey this Babe head, this one of the most intelligent post

She is a he posing as a female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.